Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hey' date=' is gold member worth the money? I only currently have one side on a regular SM account, I am thinking of upgrading to gold shortly possibly...[/quote']

well depending what are u searching and on yours taste,in general one of the best online games,but have few problems that arent still resolved as SMFA,site errors etc,but its also fun,good for killing time,getting new people and experiences etc

Two big deals agreed today.

GC100

Schalke sign Mario Gomez for the hefty fee of Farfan, Holtby and Jelavic. We finally have a world class CF.

GC69

Arsenal step up their efforts to catch Ray's 6 time consecutive champions Chelsea with the signing of David Silva for Samir Nasri and Blaise Matuidi. Again, a big price, but to have a front four of....

Silva - Fabregas - Robben

RVP

It was worth it!

GC69

Arsenal step up their efforts to catch Ray's 6 time consecutive champions Chelsea with the signing of David Silva for Samir Nasri and Blaise Matuidi. Again' date=' a big price, but to have a front four of....

[center']Silva - Fabregas - Robben

RVP[/center]

It was worth it!

Keep dreaming mate ;)

Barring a monumental collapse should be 7 consecutive titles you cant beat the Golden Oldies :)

GC77 - Rimini

The Italian minnows make another huge splash in the transfer market by landing Argentinian winger Angel Di Maria in a hefty deal with Benfica. Ricardo Montolivo and Jerome Boateng joined the Portuguese team in exchange, with Milos Krasic following for a chairman value fee of £10.6m.

Artur 89

Debuchy 90 - Mascherano 93 - Kompany 93 - Nagatomo 89

Thiago 89 - Schweinsteiger 94

Robinho 93 - Bruno Cesar 89 - Di Maria 93

Gomez 93

My second XI is taking a hell of a beating, but I'm slowly getting there with my first team...

GC77 - Rimini

The Italian minnows make another huge splash in the transfer market by landing Argentinian winger Angel Di Maria in a hefty deal with Benfica. Ricardo Montolivo and Jerome Boateng joined the Portuguese team in exchange' date=' with [b']Milos Krasic [/b]following for a chairman value fee of £10.6m.

Artur 89

Debuchy 90 - Mascherano 93 - Kompany 93 - Nagatomo 89

Thiago 89 - Schweinsteiger 94

Robinho 93 - Bruno Cesar 89 - Di Maria 93

Gomez 93

My second XI is taking a hell of a beating, but I'm slowly getting there with my first team...

Great signing and great team there mate

2 Champions Cup finals this evening...

GC45

Palmeiras 2 Lyon 2

Possession 57 - 43

Shots 18 - 7

Shots On Target 11 - 3

Lyon win 3-1 on penalties :(

GC56

Manchester United 2 Atletico Madrid 2

Possession 69 - 31

Shots 18 - 6

Shots On Target 12 - 2

Atletico Madrid win 5-3 on penalties :( :(

Overall : :( :( :(

I just quit four of my twelve Gold Championship teams, because of the lack of interest and in order to concentrate more on my teams in some very competitive Custom Game Worlds I joined the last days.

The four teams are:

TSG Hoffenheim - GC 103 (had them from the very beginning - I think)

FC Porto - GC 104 (after leading Cheltenham Town to Div. 1 I took them over - was a mistake)

Newcastle United - GC 140 (joined this competive GC too late to sign decent players - though some good talents in this squad)

Liverpool FC - GC 77 (took them over just some weeks ago)

Good Luck to the persons who are going to take them over :)

Hey again guys, thanks for you're responses. Just a problem I forgot to mention :o, I don't have a credit card to pay with online and my mobile is on contract, would the payment on the phone just go on my mobile phone bill at the end of the month?

Hey again guys' date=' thanks for you're responses. Just a problem I forgot to mention :o, I don't have a credit card to pay with online and my mobile is on contract,[b'] would the payment on the phone just go on my mobile phone bill at the end of the month?[/b]

Yes it will.

GC 159 Arsenal: Managed to beat PSG 3-0 in the Champions cup final.

Glad I managed to win something this season after going out in the 3rd round of both domestic cups and ending 7th in PL.

But who cares about that now.. I've just won my first ever GC Champ. Cup trophy!

GC 124 Juventus: I'm trying to restore the Italian feel to Juventus so I have been trying to sign some new players. Have a few cash bids which should get accepted but other then that not much activity has happened. I have players like Marin, Lucio, Rafinha and many others for sale so if anyone wants any players or has any 91+ players for sale then send me a message :)

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona complete the cash signing of Thiago Silva for just over £62mil from unmanaged Frankfurt at last.

It was the second time the club had a bid accepted for the Brazilian Beast CB although the first time a good friend of Roxas Heart Kingdom (Forum) came in collapsed the bid and then promptly sold him to Roxas for a shockingly low deal despite rejecting all my considerably better offers and the resigned just days later...

After dismissing all three of my tickets despite giving solid evidence (A confession from the friend that it was cross gameworld favour) SMFA closed all three of my tickets. However, someone else must have reported it also and now both managers have been suspended and Thiago joins Barca.

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona complete the cash signing of Thiago Silva for just over £62mil from unmanaged Frankfurt at last.

It was the second time the club had a bid accepted for the Brazilian Beast CB although the first time a good friend of Roxas Heart Kingdom (Forum) came in collapsed the bid and then promptly sold him to Roxas for a shockingly low deal despite rejecting all my considerably better offers and the resigned just days later...

After dismissing all three of my tickets despite giving solid evidence (A confession from the friend that it was cross gameworld favour) SMFA closed all three of my tickets. However' date=' someone else must have reported it also and now both managers have been suspended and Thiago joins Barca.[/font']

Roxas Heart Kingdom is banned now for his dirty tactics :D

GC47 - My very mutch power house Brentford who sit sixth in the league table with one game too go have signed star mid Ognjen Vukojevic and are set too sign Gabriel Heinze for a combind 14.3M.

The duo will join names sutch as Brad Friedel, David Beckham, Lucas Barrios and Oscar Cardozo. Among over top names.

Im real happy right now with this squad as I try too bild my first English power house.

Hey again guys' date=' thanks for you're responses. Just a problem I forgot to mention :o, I don't have a credit card to pay with online and my mobile is on contract, would the payment on the phone just go on my mobile phone bill at the end of the month?[/quote']

It should.

Great when you make a good offer for a player and they counter with a poor offer but take 2 high rated players off your hands that you picked up for cash.

Always nice when it happens.

Extremly good night:)

133 Cska beat Zenit on pk 5-3 and won Russian Shield

149 Italy won WC beating Germany in final 3-0 (Marchisio,Pirlo & Totti/glad for him he ll retire happy from National Squad,although Del Piero played didnt score/pitty for him) ,even on SM Germany cant win against Italy (conspiracy maybe:confused::))

132 Panathanaikos beats Olympiacos in Greek Shield also on pk 5-3

147 D Kiev lost Shield on pk after 2-2,against Metalist:(

few teams managed to the finals,few won first semi final games so we ll se how it goes:rolleyes::);)

GC99: Benfica complete the signing of Claudio Marchisio from Inter Milan. The deal saw duo Andrea Poli and Adem Ljajic join Inter, with young Serbian Filip Djuricic going to Inter on loan until next season when he can be brought for cash as we've already done 3 deals.

Really happy with this as Marchisio goes into my first team which now looks like this:

Muslera (89)

J. Boateng (90) -- David Luiz (90) -- Coentrao (91)

Khedira (92)

Isla (90) -- Ramires (91) -- Marchisio (91) -- Renato Augusto (90)

Falcao (92) -- Hulk (91)

Second team is also pretty strong too:

Benaglio (89)

Alderweireld (89) -- Bonucci (89) -- Rakytskiy (89)

Gonalons (89)

Azpilicueta (89) -- Dzagoev (89) -- S. Bender (90) -- Piatti (88)

Barrios (90) -- Doumbia (90)

Looking to sign a new keeper, winger and a striker. So if you wanna do some deals get in touch :)

GC 159 After loosing n first game of Semi Final of SMFA Shield against Fenerbahce,Crvena Zvezda appointed CB as new coach,CB managed to overcome result from first game,and to gain path to the Final,in short time CB signed few players such as :El Hadary Essam 87,Bishikawa Shisaku 86,Garces Paulo 84,Nunez Luis 85,Verhaegh Paul 85, GEBRE SELASSIE, Theodor 86,Kusnir Ondrej 84,Abe Yuki 87,Ghaly Hosam 85,Petrzela Milan 85,Oh Jang Eun 85,Sebastian Mila 85,Dos Santos 87,Alecsandro Barbossa 86 and those players beats favourites in final Napoli with theirs best squad Cavani,Lavezzi,De Sanctis,Inler etc 3-2 (one more win for tactic against ratings:) )

for Zvezda scorers Pacheco,Mila (MoM),Ivica Iliev for Napoli Rodwell & Inler

CB stated he s very happy that he s won biggest trophy in clubs history and that he hopes he can win Super Cup also with Crvena Zvezda.

GC168 Dortmund -

I had the chance so did and left Palace now we are back again talking about the Championship side. I wen't back too them not too coach but too pick up Zaha and Clyne who both seem close too EPL moves at a combind 15 million.

I feel the deal wen't well and all in all could turn out too be a great deal long term.

I am still looking too deal people and Goze is free if anyone matches my value of two top players.

GC 128: Benfica

Delighted to announce that a player I have wanted to bring in since I took over has now arrived at Benfica. Out goes £16,500,000 + Moreno Rodrigo + Sergio Romero and in comes Givanildo Hulk. Will work well up top with Llorente I'm sure, and then he can go out on the wing if required as well.

Also have an accepted bid on Jackson Martinez to provide some extra cover to the front men. He recently signed for Porto, and is rated quite highly by Tim Vickery, so a good signing in my eyes

Another deal I had done recently was bringing in Joao Pereira from Sporting, another player I like alot, traded him for Maxi Pereira in a straight swap. 1 in I like, 1 out I don't like, result :)

Just want a new keeper and I'll be pleased with how the side is shaping up. Willing to offer Muslera or Ter Stegen in any deals if anyone is interested, although I'm only interested in Portugues, Spanish and Latin American players, thank yooou :)

Yesterday's cup and SMFA fixtures:

GC 169: Lille

We managed a straight forward victory over Junior last night in the SMFA shield. Nolan Roux scored the only goal of the match to ensure that we stayed top of our group by three points with two games to go. This is a competition that we can win, and that's what we are looking to do.

GC 171: Arsenal

After drawing our last league fixture 3-3 with Sunderland, we had a chance to redeem ourselves and get back at the Black Cats in the English Shield, and that we did. Three goals from Carlos Vela and a clean sheet meant that we marched on to the quarter finals where we will face Notts County. Obviously we will be looking for the win there and with Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City all still in the competition, we are looking for a tough battle if we are to come out victorious.

GC 173: Atlético Madrid

We were able to bounce back from our shocking opening day loss with a convincing 4-1 thrashing of Sao Paulo. Turan, Silvio, Mario Suarez and Emre were all on the scoresheet as we started our SMFA Shield campaign with a win.

The only negative from the day was that the Wolfsburg manager recalled Diego about half an hour before my match. It was lucky I was on otherwise I probably would have played someone with 80-ish fitness who then wouldn't have been available for our tough league clash with Sevilla.

I don't mind managers recalling their players but they could at least give me a days warning so I could try and work around it or find a replacement, it's just courteous. And to recall just half-an-hour before a match was idiotic. This isn't the first time it has happened either. I guess some people just don't think about others... [/rant]

Well Lucas on his way again in GC173 in comes 9 million and Andy Carroll and following on the completion of that deal Jordan Henderson will head over to brazil as well.

Happy again with the deal as replacement and another comes in.

Luis Fabiano is free to leave for best cash offer now

Well Lucas on his way again in GC173 in comes 9 million and Andy Carroll and following on the completion of that deal Jordan Henderson will head over to brazil as well.

Happy again with the deal as replacement and another comes in.

Luis Fabiano is free to leave for best cash offer now

You mean 174 right?

GC100

Schalke sign Mario Gomez for the hefty fee of Farfan' date=' Holtby and Jelavic. We finally have a world class CF.

GC69

Arsenal step up their efforts to catch Ray's 6 time consecutive champions Chelsea with the signing of David Silva for Samir Nasri and Blaise Matuidi. Again, a [b']big price[/b], but to have a front four of....

Silva - Fabregas - Robben

RVP

It was worth it!

Neither deal i consider to be a big price to pay, fair to even quite cheap imo!

GC77 - Rimini

The Italian minnows make another huge splash in the transfer market by landing Argentinian winger Angel Di Maria in a hefty deal with Benfica. Ricardo Montolivo and Jerome Boateng joined the Portuguese team in exchange' date=' with [b']Milos Krasic [/b]following for a chairman value fee of £10.6m.

Now thats what i call a big price to pay ;)

Still i'm not adverse to paying over the odds myself if i want a player badly enough.

Which brings me to Gold 119, I will pay a truly massive price for a 90+ GK, having an 88 rated GK is just no use and i blame him for costing me the league title. Then again had i won the league this season my thunder would well and truly have been stolen by Mallorca who have just beaten a much stronger Inter Milan to lift the SMFA Cup :D

Also looking to acquire a 90+ rated GK in Gold 71 with Dundee and can offer either Alba or Reus in a deal. Also looking to sell Ribery for a Def and a Fwd.