Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

France seems the place too be shame M'Vila dose not think so as is all set for Everton!

Come on people England is the place too be.

4 people in France' date='3 in Germany only 2 in england

;)[/center']

GC49 - Sevilla

Sevilla complete the signing of Nemanja Vidic from Villarreal for a fee of £12m, plus the services of Branislav Ivanovic and Alvaro Pereira.

Valdes 93

Sagna 92 - Silva 94 - Vidic 96 - Tremoulinas 89

Mascherano 93 - Busquets 94

Nani 93 - - - Hamsik 91 - - - Di Maria 93

Rooney 95

Love it Miguel Castro now asking me if i said anything to Marco Conti in GC94 about their dodgy deal which Conti cancelled last night,

All i did was highlight cheating and he pulled out obviously in fear of being turfed off the game not that it would happen, did also pm him and ask if guilt had gotten the better of him but suprise suprise he didnt reply.

GC174- Vitesse Arnhem: Signed Pontus Wernbloom(87) for Ibarra(83) + Pedersen(83)Signed Thomas Sorensen(87) for 3.5M + Room(83)Signing Sergey Krivates(86) for Van Der Struijk (83)+ Jenner(82)Signing Ajdervic(83) for 3M From Free Agents

Pleased thus far, only loss there really is losing Ibarra, but Wernbloom is quality, and although Sorensen is old he will do for now at 87 rated

GC175- Sochaux

Boubedouz + Corchia, Will Head to Arsenal with Gervinho + Ramsey heading to francois

Begovic(87) has also been agreed a deal on

GC174-

GC175- Sochaux

Boubedouz + Corchia' date=' Will Head to Arsenal with Gerviniho + Ramsey heading to francois

Begovic(87) has also been agreed a deal on

That deal is a steal. I can't believe people would give that much away for near relegation players

The fenerbahce manager is having a laugh in gc167 i noticed him using trabzonspor to do a couple of deals that favoured fenerbahce now he's using the same second account to buy david hoilett from blackburn on the cheap now.

How much of a sad act must you be to cheat on a online football management game :mad:.

GC49 - Sevilla

Another day, another deal. Dani Alves returns to the club that gave him his break in Europe, with Bacary Sagna and Marek Hamsik making the move to Barcelona.

Valdes 93

Alves 95 - Silva 94 - Vidic 96 - Tremoulinas 89

Mascherano 93 - Busquets 94

Nani 93 - - - Thiago 89 - - - Di Maria 93

Rooney 95

Happy to watch Thiago develop and catch up with the rest, but I could really do with a LB...

The fenerbahce manager is having a laugh in gc167 i noticed him using trabzonspor to do a couple of deals that favoured fenerbahce now he's using the same second account to buy david hoilett from blackburn on the cheap now.

How much of a sad act must you be to cheat on a online football management game :mad:.

Sad it is BUT SM don't do anything about it and that's the problem

Sad it is BUT SM don't do anything about it and that's the problem

Actually' date=' talks are in motion regarding transfer cheating and reported deals.[/center']

Actually' date=' talks are in motion regarding transfer cheating and reported deals.[/center']

LOL sorry gotta laugh "talks are in motion" this should of been sorted ages ago and any way talks between who? And if thats the case why dont SM tell us?

LOL sorry gotta laugh "talks are in motion" this should of been sorted ages ago and any way talks between who? And if thats the case why dont SM tell us?

the game developers' date=' they're looking into what can be done to all these unjustified reversed deals and cheating. and yeah I agree .... should've been done years ago.[/center']

the game developers' date=' they're looking into what can be done to all these unjustified reversed deals and cheating. and yeah I agree .... should've been done years ago.[/center']

Game developers what are they,I haven't seen a decent development on this game in ages....can anyone remember a decent development and when it was?

And I dont count that SM credits thingy!!!!

And if developers do exist I suggest they stop talking and listen to there members and scrap/repair or replace the current CPS because it's not working.

Game developers what are they' date='I haven't seen a decent development on this game in ages....can anyone remember a decent development and when it was?

And I dont count that SM credits thingy!!!!

And if developers do exist I suggest they stop talking and listen to there members and scrap/repair or replace the current CPS because it's not working.[/quote']

:rolleyes:

The development that this game has made over the last few years is staggering. I remember the days when you couldn't even log on during match nights.

What about the added punishments of:

1) Being blocked from joining Gcs that those managers are in

2) Not being able to deal with those managers again.

E.g. Just yesterday, i had a deal reversed where i bought howdes for van wolfsinkel and romulo

Now then, could somebody tell me how that is not fair? Or i am cheating?????

How is that fair????

One solution could be to give managers that have been with a club for a long time certain leeway. Surely they shouldn't be treated the same as managers who have just joined a GC and would be more likely to cheat!!!

Its very simple!

Surely, the long serving managers that are SMs most loyal customers should receive certain dispensations for their loyalty to this product.

You can 100% tell the average age of this forum is under 16. Toys everywhere with no offer of how to implement these improvements they demand.

Well if your responding to me your 100% wrong but I know your used to that.I only wish I was a tad younger!!

Toys every where? Demands? I simply asked have there been any decent developments thats all so put your toys back in your pram calm down and stop acting like your under 16!

Again I would ask have there been any decent developments recently and I dont really count being able to log on as an improvement thats a bear minimum surely.

Has the match engine improved?Cps?2d pitch tactics?The look of the game has improved but we still have those awful kits when club badges where so much better.

I'm happy to be corrected by people with more sense than Adam.

it should be transparent if they want to hear opinions of members,and with what parts they are unsatisfied,behind scene talks in motion with few people wont resolve issues,specially cause some of them are inactive in game,and if they wanna hear opinions they should done it in transparent way,i tought forum is used for developing game and improvments,not hiding behind curtans:confused: