Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC174 Borussia Monchengladbach

We completed a 2 part deal with borussia dortmund today which sees us get lukasz piszczek and jakub blaszczykowski while they got tony jantschke patrick herrmann and 5m im really happy with these deals :D.

That's youth whorism at it's best from Dortmund

We completed a 2 part deal with borussia dortmund today which sees us get lukasz piszczek and jakub blaszczykowski while they got tony jantschke patrick herrmann and 5m im really happy with these deals :D.

Wow wow wow at that deal

Wow, just wow!

the game developers' date=' they're looking into what can be done to all these unjustified reversed deals and cheating. and yeah I agree .... should've been done years ago.[/center']

Ok so here is my idea for a solution to the transfer saga.

1. Sm are too busy and do not have the man hours to inspect every reported transfer.

2. They implement a transfer moderator position to trusted mature members of the forum (to remain unknown to the masses) in exchange for sm credits/gold membership.

3. All reported deals go uni a que.

4. Transfer Mods work thè que, via super account that has access to all GWs so they can review.

5. They have ability to pm managers for response and managers have 24 hours to respond (only if mod unsure)

6. Even if there is a backlog of reports and it takes two weeks to review, the fact that managers will have faith in the system will mean a wait is accetable.

7. People continually reporting legit deals have the ability to report removed.

8. Cheating managers removed from their teams and banned from GW and dealing with each other.

9. Repeat cheats accounts banned and ip addys blocked.

For me the mods would need to remain anonymous so they don't get pestered on here.

That's just my opinion, a deal reversed two weeks later is better than a poor automated response, any deals that are allowed to stand would end up with the manager getting a human response with a reason and that's better too.

1. Sm are too busy and do not have the man hours to inspect every reported transfer.

2. They implement a transfer moderator position to trusted mature members of the forum (to remain unknown to the masses) in exchange for sm credits/gold membership.

4. Transfer Mods work thè que' date=' via super account that has access to all GWs so they can review.

5. They have ability to pm managers for response and managers have 24 hours to respond (only if mod unsure)

6. Even if there is a backlog of reports and it takes two weeks to review, the fact that managers will have faith in the system will mean a wait is accetable.

8. Cheating managers removed from their teams and banned from GW and dealing with each other.

For me the mods would need to remain anonymous so they don't get pestered on here.

That's just my opinion, a deal reversed two weeks later is better than a poor automated response, any deals that are allowed to stand would end up with the manager getting a human response with a reason and that's better too.[/quote']

i suggested that few years ago,deals need to be humanly evaluated and checked,and agree with Mike s idea,he s elaborate that excellent,and would also suggest that Mods cant review deals in worlds where they have clubs and friends,or done any deal with anyone in some world it would be clash of interests

i suggested that few years ago' date='deals need to be humanly evaluated and checked,and agree with Mike s idea,he s elaborate that excellent,and would also suggest that Mods cant review deals in worlds where they have clubs and friends,or done any deal with anyone in some world it would be clash of interests[/quote']

Agree with no mods in GW where they are in or have friends in.

World must be spinning the wrong way if CB and I agree lol

i suggested that few years ago' date='deals need to be humanly evaluated and checked,and agree with Mike s idea,he s elaborate that excellent,and would also suggest that Mods cant review deals in worlds where they have clubs and friends,or done any deal with anyone in some world it would be clash of interests[/quote']

I agree with that or

Its either that or fix price players - so people would by a player for a certain price - take away part exchange completlely - so all deals are cash at a fixed price but then up the deals per season between users to 4 so they can cash deal 2 players for 2 players

4. Transfer Mods work thè que' date=' via super account that has access to all GWs so they can review.

That's just my opinion, a deal reversed two weeks later is better than a poor automated response, any deals that are allowed to stand would end up with the manager getting a human response with a reason and that's better too.[/quote']

I think that's the general preferred idea. Still, what do you class as a bad deal? Some of the recent ones that andyowls has put up with his Sevilla have been very generous IMO but he'd be livid if I were a moderator and blocked it. For each deal to be thoroughly analysed a moderator would need to be able to see both squads, manager history, who instigated the deal and ideally any PM conversations regarding the deal (possibly a separate 'negotiation' messaging service?).

There'd still be confrontation though with some members annoyed that they aren't offered moderating positions and I wouldn't put it past even experienced members to cheat if they see an opportunity. Plenty of long lasting managers sell their players off on the cheap before quitting a club they've had for a long time.

I think that's the general preferred idea. Still' date=' what do you class as a bad deal? Some of the recent ones that andyowls has put up with his Sevilla have been very generous IMO but he'd be livid if I were a moderator and blocked it. For each deal to be thoroughly analysed a moderator would need to be able to see both squads, manager history, who instigated the deal and ideally any PM conversations regarding the deal (possibly a separate 'negotiation' messaging service?).

There'd still be confrontation though with some members annoyed that they aren't offered moderating positions and I wouldn't put it past even experienced members to cheat if they see an opportunity. Plenty of long lasting managers sell their players off on the cheap before quitting a club they've had for a long time.[/quote']

Totally - because if I did it as far as I'm concerned the CV value is a fair deal - because well that's the chairman's value and speaks for itself - because it was inserted into the game to give managers a lower fair deal a few years back.

Totally - because if I did it as far as I'm concerned the CV value is a fair deal - because well that's the chairman's value and speaks for itself - because it was inserted into the game to give managers a lower fair deal a few years back.

But looking at it from another angle, that's the minimum amount two cheating managers have to pass between them to transfer the player.

If two (or more) clubs have moved a lot of players between themselves for CV then that raises alarms. Also, if one club sells a player for CV when they have many offers exceeding CV (or the player clearly merits more as he's a young player due a big rise for example) then that might have to be investigated. Yet more things these moderators would need to be aware of.

GC174 -

Cisse has left Newcastle with Gaspar (87) - Marchena (88) - Bruno (90) joining our team, I am in need of depth so was happy when there coach got hold of me.

GC175 -

Everton have come too five deals.

Huth and Crouch will be joining from Stoke City.

Gyan is joining from Sunderland.

M'Vila is also joining!!

Sulejmani is joining from Ajax.

Distan + Rodwell + Fellaini is also leaving in the deals with cash!

GC91 -

Since taking over Benfica come too two deals,

Ángel DI MARIA has completed his move to Internazionale from Benfica in a swap deal for Ricardo KAKA and Fernando TORRES

After a day of trying too deal happy with the price coming my way both will be first team players.

FC Porto have made an offer to Benfica for Santos RAMIRES of £5,000,000 plus Raul MEIRELES and Durán NOLITO .

Both also joining in the deals side of things, happy with both deals going too do well here I feel.

It bores me too post this, whilst reading peoples ideas of trying so hard to improve the game but, here goes......

A chap called Miguel Castro ( the guy who begs for credits, in exchange for crud cash offers) has just quit Aston villa in GC 26.

His only transfer activity in 6 games................He sells Welbeck for.....

5 mill Odemwinge and Segagya (31/85) for Danny Welbeck.

IMO that is pure awful, beyond a joke. I have reported this chap before with Pm evidence, Ninster has reported him, and Allan Ni, all on separate occasions. That just who i know of.

However, that beauty of a deal was not reversed and still stands. If SM cant act on that, im afraid we stand no chance....

I think that's the general preferred idea. Still' date=' what do you class as a bad deal? Some of the recent ones that andyowls has put up with his Sevilla have been very generous IMO but he'd be livid if I were a moderator and blocked it. For each deal to be thoroughly analysed a moderator would need to be able to see both squads, manager history, who instigated the deal and ideally any PM conversations regarding the deal (possibly a separate 'negotiation' messaging service?).

There'd still be confrontation though with some members annoyed that they aren't offered moderating positions and I wouldn't put it past even experienced members to cheat if they see an opportunity. Plenty of long lasting managers sell their players off on the cheap before quitting a club they've had for a long time.[/quote']

Let me be a little clearer now I'm not typing on a full train lol.

Bad deals would not be reversed, access to pms and history would be a must. If SM used the idea then no one would be told who the mods were replies to reports would be from a generic addy, and at the end of the day if a mod was unsure they should be able to refer to another mod for a second opinion.

A few reversed deals that would be incorrectly reversed, would be a damn sight better than the current system.

I agree with that or

Its either that or fix price players - so people would by a player for a certain price - take away part exchange completlely - so all deals are cash at a fixed price but then up the deals per season between users to 4 so they can cash deal 2 players for 2 players

removing PE deals would resolve 90% of this problem,i would give managers to negotiate price but to little,or to low to often would be investigated,but most of the members want PE deals(even older ones),for me it s like talking with kids not adult people,who wont admit PE deals are unreal,maybe 1 PE deal per person in GW would be allowed and that would be real:rolleyes:

removing PE deals would resolve 90% of this problem' date='i would give managers to negotiate price but to little,or to low to often would be investigated,but most of the members want PE deals(even older ones),for me it s like talking with kids not adult people,who wont admit PE deals are unreal,maybe 1 PE deal per person in GW would be allowed and that would be real:rolleyes:[/quote']

Well if you want to start off the trend then go ahead , iv been eyeing up a deal for Dzageov in 76 anyways ;)B)

It bores me too post this' date=' whilst reading peoples ideas of trying so hard to improve the game but, here goes......

A chap called Miguel Castro ( the guy who begs for credits, in exchange for crud cash offers) has just quit Aston villa in GC 26.

His only transfer activity in 6 games................He sells Welbeck for.....

5 mill Odemwinge and Segagya (31/85) for Danny Welbeck.

IMO that is pure awful, beyond a joke. I have reported this chap before with Pm evidence, Ninster has reported him, and Allan Ni, all on separate occasions. That just who i know of.

However, that beauty of a deal was not reversed and still stands. If SM cant act on that, im afraid we stand no chance....[/quote']

That's nothing his mate took over genoa in 114 sells him Song for 16 mil then quits, deal been reported and lets see if sm do anything but in my time on the game this piece of garbage has actually made me not enjoy the game cos of the awful deals he is doing for credits, actually irritating me to the point i want to quit all my teams even the main ones i've spent time on

Well if you want to start off the trend then go ahead ' date=' iv been eyeing up a deal for Dzageov in 76 anyways ;)B)[/quote']

for cash i am selling outcast players in my teams,players i wont use,or i dont like but Dzagoev isnt one of them,anyway only when SM introduce cash only deals,i would be tempted with 60/75 millions for him:D

Well if your responding to me your 100% wrong but I know your used to that.I only wish I was a tad younger!!

Toys every where? Demands? I simply asked have there been any decent developments thats all so put your toys back in your pram calm down and stop acting like your under 16!

Again I would ask have there been any decent developments recently and I dont really count being able to log on as an improvement thats a bear minimum surely.

Has the match engine improved?Cps?2d pitch tactics?The look of the game has improved but we still have those awful kits when club badges where so much better.

I'm happy to be corrected by people with more sense than Adam.

I was talking generically to people who post similar messages, but yes it includes you. Your original post , to which i was referring was just moaning and you vastly exaggerated when discussing about the development of the game. You was not simply asking if there had been any developments.

I know their are issues with the game, and we can all get frustrated from time to time but whining about it and constantly going over the same issues again and again is boring and so so repetitive, and shock horror it gets you no where.

Perhaps instead of posting pathetic little messages, put together a decent suggestion and discuss it.

To confirm, the post was generalising your post and others similar to that, and in those posts many slate the game yet offer no viable solution other than to "get better".

I was talking generically to people who post similar messages' date=' but yes it includes you. Your original post , to which i was referring was just moaning and you vastly exaggerated when discussing about the development of the game. You was not simply asking if there had been any developments.

I know their are issues with the game, and we can all get frustrated from time to time but whining about it and constantly going over the same issues again and again is boring and so so repetitive, and shock horror it gets you no where.

Perhaps instead of posting pathetic little messages, put together a decent suggestion and discuss it.

To confirm, the post was generalising your post and others similar to that, and in those posts many slate the game yet offer no viable solution other than to "get better".[/quote']

Forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't this a public forum, where people can post their views about anything related to the Gold Championships.

Surely, they have earnt the right to voice their objections to the way the game is run, considering they pay for the right to do so?????

And the reason people are complaining is because their simply is no other place to air their concerns!

If SM started to give feedback for their decisions when reversing deals and adopt a more humanly approach. Instead of taking these actions without any reasons given. Then this would reduce a lot of discontent felt within this game.

Its like being arrested and charged, but not being told what you have done wrong.

And to call people that post on here childish is incredibly insulting, since the majority of posts on here and written by educated people, in a very eloquent way!

Forgive me if I am wrong' date=' but isn't this a public forum, where people can post their views about anything related to the Gold Championships.

Surely, they have earnt the right to voice their objections to the way the game is run, considering they pay for the right to do so?????

And the reason people are complaining is because their simply is no other place to air their concerns!

If SM started to give feedback for their decisions when reversing deals and adopt a more humanly approach. Instead of taking these actions without any reasons given. Then this would reduce a lot of discontent felt within this game.

Its like being arrested and charged, but not being told what you have done wrong.

And to call people that post on here childish is incredibly insulting, since the majority of posts on here and written by educated people, in a very eloquent way![/quote']

I cant quite remember suggesting this isnt a public forum, nor can I remember saying people arent allowed to discuss anything specifically. I merely touched upon the fact that forum members on here are all to quick to jump down the throat of SM without offering any real advice or suggestions. I cant see the development of the game relating to Gold Championships either, so perhaps if people stuck on topic, myself included we wouldnt even be having this pointless discussion.

Why are you suggesting that im saying people cant voice their opinion ? Why do you do this lol? I can remember having remember you kicking over naff all another time. As paying customers, even people who dont pay they have every right to criticise the game. I would really like you to tell me where I said they are not allowed? I was questioning the tone and manner of which they criticised SM. Perhaps instead of ranting pathetically and posting the same old repetitive garbage, they could really have an interesting discussion ? Put forward and idea and really debate the pros and cons? SM customer interaction is far from ideal but you wonder why they dont communicate with alot of people when all they do is completely kick off ??

I appreciate things need to change, but SM cant give specific details as it would lead to people being able to circumnavigate around the CPS. Even more than they do now. Although im not here to discuss any potential ideas, my statement was JUST aimed at how people post.

Its not being like arrested and charged, this is a internet game, and you wont end up losing your freedom. You miss out on a player, on a team in a league that isnt real. Frustrating ... yes, but a shoddy comparison. There will always be people who arent punished and there will always be people who are unfairly dealt with by SM, i myself have had a couple of deals reversed, but thats playing over 5 years and i cant remember the last time I had one done.

If you think that moaning, whining and people putting a vast amount of angry smileys at the end of a post portrays intelligence I guess me and you are on different wave lengths. That being said I was referring people who post the kind of messages which started this whole discussion off. I never said they were uneducated, or unintelligent but moaning without offering any real solution I see as childish. There are plenty of well top members on here, under and over the age of 16 Ok?

dean barden takes control of Juventus.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Juventus were founded in 1897 and play their home games at Juventus Stadium in Turin. The club is also known as La Vecchia Signora.

Took over in GC 84 and first deal done

Wojciech SZCZESNY has completed his move to Juventus from Shakhtar in a swap deal for Rui PATRICIO and Jeronimo CACAU

Cacau was never going to get a game for me and I rate Szczesny higher then Patricio.

I cant quite remember suggesting this isnt a public forum' date=' nor can I remember saying people arent allowed to discuss anything specifically. I merely touched upon the fact that forum members on here are all to quick to jump down the throat of SM without offering any real advice or suggestions. I cant see the development of the game relating to Gold Championships either, so perhaps if people stuck on topic, myself included we wouldnt even be having this pointless discussion.

Why are you suggesting that im saying people cant voice their opinion ? Why do you do this lol? I can remember having remember you kicking over naff all another time. As paying customers, even people who dont pay they have every right to criticise the game. I would really like you to tell me where I said they are not allowed? I was questioning the tone and manner of which they criticised SM. Perhaps instead of ranting pathetically and posting the same old repetitive garbage, they could really have an interesting discussion ? Put forward and idea and really debate the pros and cons? SM customer interaction is far from ideal but you wonder why they dont communicate with alot of people when all they do is completely kick off ??

I appreciate things need to change, but SM cant give specific details as it would lead to people being able to circumnavigate around the CPS. Even more than they do now. Although im not here to discuss any potential ideas, my statement was JUST aimed at how people post.

Its not being like arrested and charged, this is a internet game, and you wont end up losing your freedom. You miss out on a player, on a team in a league that isnt real. Frustrating ... yes, but a shoddy comparison. There will always be people who arent punished and there will always be people who are unfairly dealt with by SM, i myself have had a couple of deals reversed, but thats playing over 5 years and i cant remember the last time I had one done.

If you think that moaning, whining and people putting a vast amount of angry smileys at the end of a post portrays intelligence I guess me and you are on different wave lengths. That being said I was referring people who post the kind of messages which started this whole discussion off. I never said they were uneducated, or unintelligent but moaning without offering any real solution I see as childish. There are plenty of well top members on here, under and over the age of 16 Ok?[/quote']

A nice, well balanced and eloquently put answer with a lot of thought given.

The overall theme coming out is that there needs to be better communication between SM and its users. If people knew why they were being punished then they might not like it, but could accept it.

However, when you receive nothing whatsoever, then people will come out and moan. Which could include throwing there toys out of the pram. But when they are simply punished and only given access to a simple generic message, then you can understand there frustrations.

Something needs to be done and unfortunately I don't have the answers required, but I hope SM or somebody else does.

GC68 -

Took over HSV too re live a nice time with them since I left one a few month back realy like Hamburg and wanted them back only a one man team when I took over but hope too change that.

I went in too the war chest hard with 25M going out on Del Piero and Luis Fabiano, and now another 36M heading out on Doumbia.

I have Joe Hart for a top offer if anyone wants him not in a rush too sell could quite easy just not sell at all due too him being one of the best but need depth bad.

Anyway get hold of me too deal people.

GC175 -

Robert Huth has joined Everton for nine million! happy days.

A Quick question really.

Is trading credits for players in GCs against the rules?

This is because a player i wanted to sign from Valencia in GC 55 has been taken over by Akash Messi.

Despite many attempts to negotiate, I keep being told that he is only for sale in exchange for credits.

The conversation I had with him is as follows:

I said - just out of interest, how many credits were you after?

He said - 200SM\

I said - it takes 10 seconds to give credits, but 12 hours for a transfer to go through. What guarantee is there that you wont cancel deal, once credits are in

He said - becoz if you want the player you dont have choice

He Said - and i have make many deal like that

He Said - and i have take the club for that

Now this has left me in a massive quandary since I would like to sign the player, but don't want to break any rules. But if others are doing it (as Akash Messi claims), then why should I be at a disadvantage???

I really think this should cleared up, because this is seeing the introduction of a two tier transfer system that is starting to have enormous effects on the game and leaving some at a massive disadvantage!!!!

Any advice and feedback is welcomed!