Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

A Quick question really.

Is trading credits for players in GCs against the rules?

This is because a player i wanted to sign from Valencia in GC 55 has been taken over by Akash Messi.

Despite many attempts to negotiate' date=' I keep being told that he is only for sale in exchange for credits.

The conversation I had with him is as follows:

I said - just out of interest, how many credits were you after?

He said - 200SM\

I said - it takes 10 seconds to give credits, but 12 hours for a transfer to go through. What guarantee is there that you wont cancel deal, once credits are in

He said - becoz if you want the player you dont have choice

He Said - and i have make many deal like that

He Said - and i have take the club for that

Now this has left me in a massive quandary since I would like to sign the player, but don't want to break any rules. But if others are doing it (as Akash Messi claims), then why should I be at a disadvantage???

I really think this should cleared up, because this is seeing the introduction of a two tier transfer system that is starting to have enormous effects on the game and leaving some at a massive disadvantage!!!!

Any advice and feedback is welcomed![/quote']

It was against the T&C's to trade real money for players/clubs/accounts ect - so I'm guessing trading credits is also against the T&C's

A Quick question really.

This is because a player i wanted to sign from Valencia in GC 55 has been taken over by Akash Messi.

Despite many attempts to negotiate' date=' I keep being told that he is only for sale in exchange for credits.

He said - 200SM\

I said - it takes 10 seconds to give credits, but 12 hours for a transfer to go through. What guarantee is there that you wont cancel deal, once credits are in

Now this has left me in a massive quandary since I would like to sign the player, but don't want to break any rules. But if others are doing it (as Akash Messi claims), then why should I be at a disadvantage???

I really think this should cleared up, because this is seeing the introduction of a two tier transfer system that is starting to have enormous effects on the game and leaving some at a massive disadvantage!!!!

I'm almost certain it's against the rules.

And if it isn't, well by doing the deal you'd be as bad as the managers you whine about constantly :)

A Quick question really.

He said - 200SM\

He tried the same thing with me for darren Bent and after i said no he quit. I think people like he should be banned.

It was against the T&C's to trade real money for players/clubs/accounts ect - so I'm guessing trading credits is also against the T&C's

Its virtual coins , Sm already said to me they dont refund virtual coins. but they do with money. Airgo i think it might be legit.

I'm almost certain it's against the rules.

And if it isn't' date=' well by doing the deal you'd be as bad as the managers you whine about constantly :)[/quote']

Your right and I completely agree!

But I am not aware of anyone being punished for doing this. And according to this manager, he does all his deals this way.

My big fear is that it will create a two tier transfer system that will result in managers that don't deal in credits, being at a major disadvantage from the very beginning!

Your right and I completely agree!

But I am not aware of anyone being punished for doing this. And according to this manager' date=' he does all his deals this way.

My big fear is that it will create a two tier transfer system that will result in managers that don't deal in credits, being at a major disadvantage from the very beginning![/quote']

I wish SM would take a hard line against this but sadly it's more business for them :(

Still, I wouldn't do it as many people will report a CV cash deal for Messi and it'll most probably get reversed leaving you out of pocket without player.

It offers a nasty advantage to those that can afford to splash out on the game.

I wish SM would take a hard line against this but sadly it's more business for them :(

Still' date=' I wouldn't do it as many people will report a CV cash deal for Messi and it'll most probably get reversed leaving you out of pocket without player.

It offers a nasty advantage to those that can afford to splash out on the game.[/quote']

Any Guidance from SM will be greatly appreciated!

However, I am not hopeful considering the lack of response from them in regards to reasons for reversing deals....

Looking to sell Mark Schwarzer in a GC' date=' do you think i'm being unreasonable in asking for 5000 coins for him, after all he does look a bit like Russ Abbot[/quote']

I think you would be onto a great deal if you put in the words ONO...

Somebody asked me if I wanted to sign a player for credits today. I told him to insert his genatalia up his own backside, albeit in a far less polite tone. These people are the ones that are ruining this great game, they are no better than the cheats that blight us so much and should be condemned by all.

I think you would be onto a great deal if you put in the words ONO...

Good idea on a more serious note

I am looking to get some deals done in GC19 with Inter not feeling much love for Robin Van Persie and looking to shift him for 2 players all positions considered as more than happy to play Andy Carroll up front as he is a goal scoring machine on this game.

EDIT: RVP has decided to clear off to Chelsea with me getting Abate & Soldado & £15 mil which is pointless in this GC but always nice to have 200+ million lying around

Somebody asked me if I wanted to sign a player for credits today. I told him to insert his genatalia up his own backside' date=' albeit in a far less polite tone. These people are the ones that are ruining this great game, they are no better than the cheats that blight us so much and should be condemned by all.[/quote']

WELL SAID MATE..:D

I found this, and reckon it covers this rule break. Possibly:confused: There is another section on loopholes. Got even more confusing:)

It is a condition and fundamental term of these terms and conditions and your use of the Web Site that you may not and must not buy, sell, barter, swap, exchange, trade, lend, rent or otherwise deal in any way with any Paid for Feature (including Virtual Currency) outside of the Web Site or in any way other that as expressly provided above namely that Virtual Currency may only be exchanged for certain other designated Paid for Features in and as part of the Web Site only.

It is a further condition and fundamental term of these terms and conditions that you may not and must not buy, sell, barter, swap, exchange, trade, lend, rent or otherwise deal in any way with other aspect of the Web Site including your the Web Site account, Password or username.

GC97: Started to pay a little more attention to this setup since Friday and ive managed to pick up Kaboul for a bargain fee of £8.5m from unmanaged Hamburger while everybody else was concentrating on securing the services Robinho, Draxler and Yarmolenko.

Sadly when people realized they didn't have a chance of signing Yarmolenko they opted to go for my next target, Labyad hours before my and the only bid was going to get accepted. What makes it that little more frustrating is that i accepted a bid worth £9.6m for Antonio Floro Flores to fund the expected transfer a couple of hours before competition started coming in for Labyad. Seeing as i didn't spend my money on Labyad, i spent it elsewhere - £5m on Brice Dja Djedje, £6m on Yannick Sagbo and £7m on Swiss left-back, Ricardo Rodriquez.

Vitesse GC174- Giannis FETFATZIDIS has completed his move to Vitesse from Olympiacos for £10,000,000

Very pleased with this signing for Vitesse

Sochaux GC175- Modibo MAIGA has completed his move to Everton from Sochaux in a swap deal for Magaye GUEYE and Victor ANICHEBE

Happy with this deal, as bloosters my options up top and i really like the players i reccieved

GC League Results from Saturday 7th July 2012

GC 140: Milan

Picked up a routine 2-0 victory over Bologna on Saturday. I played my second team because we take on Manchester United in the SMFA Champions Cup and that is a must win. Anyway, Gomis got both our goals to move us up to second behind rivals Inter who have a 100% record this season - looks like we are going to have to beat them ourselves.

GC 171: Arsenal

Another win for the mighty Arsenal, this time a 2-0 victory over Everton. Transfer listed van Persie netted another goal along with Koscielny who got his first goal in the league this season.

This win moves us up to second, level on points with Manchester United who have a superior goal difference.

Next up we have Marseille in the SMFA Champions Cup so we are looking for the win there.

GC 173: Atlético Madrid

We managed to pick up a fantastic victory over Barcelona. After going behind first we managed to regain composure and knick a 2-1 away win which is a huge accomplishment for us. Gabi and Turan got our two second half goals to give us our second win of the season (out of three).

We next feature in the cup against Granada where we will be looking to field our second team but hopefully we can still get the result.

GC86 Barcelona - Although not looking to sell anyone last night I received a bid on Zlatan Ibrahimovic that was too good too turn down so today he left the club. Joining in a swap are the duo of Daniele De Rossi and Mamadou Sakho.

This deal see's me strengthen the two areas I had slight concerns over but has left me very short upfront so I am now on the lookout for a 90+ Fwd. Can use a number of players in p/e deals to land one including Thiago, Kroos, Joaquin, Anderson, Dembele and Lampard.

GC86 Barcelona - Although not looking to sell anyone last night I received a bid on Zlatan Ibrahimovic that was too good too turn down so today he left the club. Joining in a swap are the duo of Daniele De Rossi and Mamadou Sakho.

I would point out this was a 2 part deal but the manager is now refusing to go through with the second part.. Anyone think I should 'try' and get it reversed? Or just stick with it?

I would point out this was a 2 part deal but the manager is now refusing to go through with the second part.. Anyone think I should 'try' and get it reversed? Or just stick with it?

Get it reversed no question ! I hate it when worms like that does not hold up their end of the deal.

I agree, get it reversed. Don't let him get away with it otherwise he will just do it to more and more people.

Get it reversed no question ! I hate it when worms like that does not hold up their end of the deal.

Happened to me in 106 ages ago. :(

However i didn't get it reversed.

GC 175

Logo-olgroupe-volume.pngLogo-olgroupe-volume.pngLogo-olgroupe-volume.png

- Olympique Lyonnais Dabbles In Dark Magic ? -

After some hefty negoatiations between the OL manager and the City boss ... Finally we reached an agreement !

Leaving Olympique Lyon is french midfield starlet Maxime Gonalons !

Maxime+Gonalons+Shk8IzgWCIjm.jpg

-Gonalons here seen in the OL jersey-

Leaving Etihad and Manchester .... is English duo Gareth Barry and Joleon Lescott !

Gareth_Barry_280x39_992390a.jpgJoleon-Lescott-257x300.jpg

I'm quite pleased with this deal, not only am I getting a higher rated direct replacement in Gareth Barry I'm also getting one of my favourite centrebacks in Joleon Lescott !! Now .. I posted about this deal in the newspaper so hopefully it wont be reversed !

Yeah but De Rossi+Sakho for Zlatan is a very good price.

I was due to buy Vucinic off him for Lampard+Papadopoulos after but now he says he wants Hernandez and Kroos instead!?

It's an extremely good price ... I must've misread it ... thought u were going to get either of De Rossi or Sakho in the second deal

:P

In that case' date=' he's the one loosing out not you.

Hernandes and Kroos are a tad too much to pay for Vucinic imo.[/center']

Yeah but De Rossi+Sakho for Zlatan is a very good price.

I was due to buy Vucinic off him for Lampard+Papadopoulos after but now he says he wants Hernandez and Kroos instead!?

Tell him to do one.