Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I would point out this was a 2 part deal but the manager is now refusing to go through with the second part.. Anyone think I should 'try' and get it reversed? Or just stick with it?

Who is the manager as I have come across a manager who sounds like somone who done the same with me over my star striker.

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona have seen a rare explosion in the transfer market bringing in Thiago Silva and Cambiasso for cash deals from unmanaged clubs. However, also managed some human deals although paying hefty prices:

Signed Xavi for Mascherano + Kaka - Expensive but i wanted him back in my squad he will stay 97 a couple of years at least yet and that is 6 seasons of SM, i might not even be around on SM then...

Signed Joe Hart for Valdes + Aurtenetxe - Although i have tried to get a real Spanish feel to this squad the chance to remove the Barca weaklink (Valdes) for the Hart was too good to turn down. I like the young LB but i have Evra for now and Alba for the future already sorted.

Signing Eden Hazard for Ander Herrera + Fernando Torres - I really like both these players but my plan is to move Ronaldo upfront with Messi this season making a spot on the wings for Hazard to fight out with Pedro, Silva, Mata, Cazorla and i still have Villa, Aguero and Bojan for the Cups.

Any Guidance from SM will be greatly appreciated!

However' date=' I am not hopeful considering the lack of response from them in regards to reasons for reversing deals....[/quote']

SM is listening!

Akash Messi has been removed from Valencia. And his account has been suspended or cancelled.

SM is listening!

Akash Messi has been removed from Valencia. And his account has been suspended or cancelled.

About time.

Just been countered Kroos+Anderson for Schurrle - plus I have to give Maxwell and Joaquin on loan or no deal. :rolleyes:

About time.

Just been countered Kroos+Anderson for Schurrle - plus I have to give Maxwell and Joaquin on loan or no deal. :rolleyes:

I bet you couldn't press the accept button quick enough!

Well i just offer Jallet and Elm for Van Der Wiel.

I got told that only Pizcek and Elm will suffice!

My word!

This is in Gc 58, where i have taken over a tasty looking Metalist.

Anybody in here that wants to deal, feel free to bid or send me a PM.

GC153 Valencia - Finally got another deal completed, at the expense of nearly half my squad! Well not quite, but it's took a massive four players to persuade Liverpool to part with 20 year old Greek defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos. . Needless to say I'm a huge admirer of the man known as the 'terminator'. Going the other way is Diego Alves, Alexandu Epureanu, Souza Andre and Pablo Sarabia.

None of these players have featured for me this season, and from my understanding none of the potential to reach a good rating, plus the fact I signed each of the them(bar Alves who was already at the squad) for cash.

GC153 Valencia - Finally got another deal completed' date=' at the expense of nearly half my squad! Well not quite, but it's took a massive four players to persuade Liverpool to part with 20 year old Greek defender [b']Kyriakos Papadopoulos. [/b]. Needless to say I'm a huge admirer of the man known as the 'terminator'. Going the other way is Diego Alves, Alexandu Epureanu, Souza Andre and Pablo Sarabia.

None of these players have featured for me this season, and from my understanding none of the potential to reach a good rating, plus the fact I signed each of the them(bar Alves who was already at the squad) for cash.

And now Papadopoulos has been recalled from his loan at Chelsea, thanks.

And now Papadopoulos has been recalled from his loan at Chelsea' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Was going to message you, no hard feelings. I saw he needed a keeper and I took advantage of the situation.

In fact, I was going to offer you him back for a while if you still wanted him? If not then fair enough.

GC 140: Milan

What a victory here. 5-0 against Manchester United in the SMFA Champions Cup is a truly fantastic win and is unheard of for us. Douglas Costa got a brace followed by goals from Delpierre, Trasch and McGeady saw us thrash the England giants and reigning Division 1 champions on their own turf. Love it!

That win sees us move second in this group of death three points behind the unbeaten Barca with three games played. All is looking good here.

Next up we have Napoli in the league, that will definitely be a tricky encounter.

Good news for us as well as we are in promising negotiations which may see Robin van Persie leave the club. All will be revealed this week.

GC 173: Atlético Madrid

We got our Spanish Shield campaign off to a great start as we knocked out Granada with a convincing 1-0 victory. López Adrían got the only goal of the game. He started the match as we looked to rest our big name players with only Arda Turan and Cardoso Tiago starting this game as well as our previous league game.

Next up in the shield we will meet... Real Madrid *sigh*. Well we've beaten Barca already this season so Madrid should be a walk in the park, right?

Our next league match is also against Granada so we will be looking to grab another win there as well.

11-gold-larger.png

GC153 Valencia - After all the excitement of the Papadopoulous signing, I forgot to mention we clinched our first trophy last night. We were crowned Spanish Shield Champions after our second team, beat Real Murcia 4-1 in the final. Two goals from Gonul and Sarabia and Adrian also getting on the score sheet saw us run out winners.

GC68 -

Since taking over HSV I have managed too sign Valdes, Aurtenetxe, Tiago (portugal one 89) Fabiano, Saviola, Del Piero, Doumbia, Carvalho, Pogatez and Tyton. I payed most cash and one player has left in the form of Joe Hart.

I am still aiming for more signings but for now my task of my first German power house made by me is going well.

SM replied to my ticket.

Well that's how I read it. Another ticket has now been made in another section and I'm going to keep making them.

You should always buy the lowest rated player first for cash or by giving weaker players so you dont get scammed unless of course its a trusted forum member. I wouldnt expect anything less from SM with their reply but I would just like to point out that I am pretty sure one of the devs on here said do two part deals at your own risk. I suppose if you have proof of the deal then I dont see why they shouldnt reverse it for you.

168 The deal involving FC Twente and PSV regarding Memphis DEPAY has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal. Help

Delete

Transfer Message

PSV have offered Memphis DEPAY to FC Twente for 2,000,000.

Delete

Transfer Message

The deal involving FC Twente and PSV regarding Memphis DEPAY has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal. Help

Delete

Transfer Message

PSV have offered Memphis DEPAY to FC Twente for 1,000,000.

No explainig,no nothing,me and PSV manager,agreed deal for Luuk de Jong,for Matavz,Labyad, and Depay and SMFA blocking it:mad::rolleyes:,great work,and how they expect people enjoy in deals..after such g....... system,i guess we cant use our brains,SMFA must repair this deal?!:rolleyes:,best way would be give SMFA trading players i guess its better then humans and it will be balanced,PSV manager rep 106 i guess he s newbie,mine over 200:rolleyes:

GC86 Barcelona - A deal has been agreed for the transfer of Benedikt Howedes but it comes at a hefty price leaving for Palermo will be Moussa Dembele along with Ognjen Vukojevic and afterwards Kader Mangane will leave for C/V. Thiago will also leave for Palermo on a loan deal.

Edited post as my transfer for Ibra was reversed.

GC43 FC Schalke 04 -
Schalke take the first piece of silverware of the season after a 1-0 victory over Hoffenheim with Hulk grabbing the goal and the man of the match award.

Also completed a deal that will see
Arjen Robben
leave to join rivals Bayern Munchen in return for
£20,000,000
as well as
Toni Kroos
and
Christian Eriksen
. Been trying to sell him for a while and I liked the look of the deal so decided to sell.

Would like to thank the Barcelona manager in GC 163 for selling me Seydou Keita for 4 million ! He'll be a great addition to my team !

Great deal and won't get reversed as he is over the age of 22 :P

GC156 Real Madrid - Managed to get another deal done in this world. Jose Callejon goes to Milan in a straight swap for Pierre-emerick Aubayemang

It's a bit of a risk, and I had to consult a few people and get their opinions and the consensus was the striker from Gabon was the better striker.

if its in a older game world its fine ' date=' deals only get reversed in these new golds.[/quote']

Was just agreed over about 10 pm messages then when i went to send a pm he has blocked me from sending them, so will see what happens, just found it strange he would block me

Was just agreed over about 10 pm messages then when i went to send a pm he has blocked me from sending them' date=' so will see what happens, just found it strange he would block me[/quote']

Well, you are rather annoying Nin

;)

GC156 Real Madrid - Managed to get another deal done in this world. Jose Callejon goes to Milan in a straight swap for Pierre-emerick Aubayemang

It's a bit of a risk' date=' and I had to consult a few people and get their opinions and the consensus was the striker from Gabon was the better striker.[/quote']

Good deal for you mate ! Aubameyang is a great striker ! Had an amazing last season and I think he can get 20+ goals next season.