Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Keep an eye out for Carlos Cunha. He is taking over teams with large amounts of cash and purchasing naff players from his 'main' team for sums that nobody would consider lodging. Both accounts are called Carlos Cunha :rolleyes:

Keep an eye out for Carlos Cunha. He is taking over teams with large amounts of cash and purchasing naff players from his 'main' team for sums that nobody would consider lodging. Both accounts are called Carlos Cunha :rolleyes:

GC 58 - Carlos Cunha is selling Newcastles Obafemi Martins for 18mln, to Barnsley that is managed by suprise suprise Carlos Cunha

These Carlos Cunha's took over in the Gc within the past day or so two!

A bit shady if you ask me.....................

And i am sure its happening in one or two other GCs but, this is the one i have just seen

Well' date=' you are rather annoying Nin
;)[/center']

Sour grapes my friend, you are obviously stilll miffed that your request of Ahmada,Capoue and the other for LLoris was met with a polite refusal, should have reported you to the police for attempted robbery :P

GC 58 - Carlos Cunha is selling Newcastles Obafemi Martins for 18mln' date=' to Barnsley that is managed by suprise suprise Carlos Cunha

These Carlos Cunha's took over in the Gc within the past day or so two!

A bit shady if you ask me.....................

And i am sure its happening in one or two other GCs but, this is the one i have just seen[/quote']

Theres also two in GC 95 to.

23rd old 86, Giovanni Sio was bought for 16mln between both clubs!

33yr old 86, Deividas Sembras was also sold for 11mln between the clubs.

I like to think I am fairly knowledgeable about players. But I have never ever heard of these two!!!!

How can Carlos Cunha keep doing these kinds of deals. Yet, fair deals are being reversed all of the place by jealous managers! Which also results in many good managers being banned (including myself) from dealing with each other!!!

Sour grapes my friend' date=' you are obviously stilll miffed that your request of Ahmada,Capoue and the other for LLoris was met with a polite refusal, should have reported you to the police for attempted robbery :P[/quote']

Not really, just making sure that the french rivalries survives

;)

I'v actually got managers in gold championships telling me to report their deals because they make a dumb decision about a deal.

Not my fault you sold Paul Pogba for 600k and countless others :D

I've had a couple of people like that, they do my head in.

But Pogba for 600K, oh dear!

I'v actually got managers in gold championships telling me to report their deals because they make a dumb decision about a deal.

Not my fault you sold Paul Pogba for 600k and countless others :D

report button is getting abused,it should be limited,to many kids on SM,who dont think:rolleyes:

report button is getting abused' date='it should be limited,to many kids on SM,who dont think:rolleyes:[/quote']

You're not going to pay me the 150 mill I wanted for Lisandro ?

:eek:

Anyone able to see their results tonight?

When I click to get the mini report the screen just goes white.

I'm clicking view match, and having to watch it live. But my SM in general is running very slow. Only just got onto seeing my second clubs result.

Anyone able to see their results tonight?

When I click to get the mini report the screen just goes white.

I been able to see all mine.

GC28 - Manchester United The search for a back-up AM came to a close today after we agreed a deal with Lyon for the transfer of Rafael Van Der Vaart. The dutchman joined in a deal which sees Pablo Hernandez and Luiz Adriano head to France.

This deal comes after last weeks transfer of Branislav Ivanovic to Chelsea. Yohan Cabaye and Nick Powell join the ranks at Old Trafford.

We had hoped to conclude a deal for a big name signing by now, but that deal remains in the balance.

Teams for the season now looks like this

Hart

Terry Vidic Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Ronaldo Modric Silva Di Maria

Messi Rooney

-------------------------------------------------

Hart

Subotic Mascherano Hummels

Carrick

Nani Sahin Van Der Vaart Bale

Benzema Falcao

Reserves inc. Neymar, Jovetic, Cabaye, Welbeck etc.

Theres also two in GC 95 to.

23rd old 86' date=' Giovanni Sio was bought for 16mln between both clubs!

33yr old 86, Deividas Sembras was also sold for 11mln between the clubs.

I like to think I am fairly knowledgeable about players. But I have never ever heard of these two!!!!

How can Carlos Cunha keep doing these kinds of deals. Yet, fair deals are being reversed all of the place by jealous managers! Which also results in many good managers being banned (including myself) from dealing with each other!!![/quote']

I've reported his multiple account is 95,and a couple of others lets see his removal from these worlds tomorrow, didn't know you were in 95??

I see SM have made "improvements" again. I prefers the old match result layout when you had an option whether to watch the game or go straight to the report, now it seems you have to go through the score center.

Also, where has the chat gone? Its disappeared. :(

I see SM have made "improvements" again. I prefers the old match result layout when you had an option whether to watch the game or go straight to the report' date=' now it seems you have to go through the score center.

Also, where has the chat gone? Its disappeared. :([/quote']

You don't have to use the score centre there is an option in the top left to view match report.

You don't have to use the score centre there is an option in the top left to view match report.
Only gives me the option to go through score center to get to the match report.

I've reported his multiple account is 95' date='and a couple of others lets see his removal from these worlds tomorrow, didn't know you were in 95??[/quote']

Lets hope so. Since his Martins deal in gc 58 has now gone through.

I am not in 95. However, I only found out about his antics there when I was having a moan about this guy to another manager, who subsequently noticed the same happenings in 95.

In regards to the new layout, it reminds me a lot of football manager. It would be nice to see squad line ups and maybe an in play highlights of key events to.

They seem to keep changing things that don't need changing.

To be fair, I think the old Score Centre looked naff and I do prefer the new 'Football Manager' like style, it makes it look fresh. Also, it is bloody agonising when you're winning and in the 89th minute the opposition have a chance, it sort of leaves you in suspense for about sixty seconds before telling you whether they have scored or missed. It was a good update in my opinion.

GC 162

Toulouse-FC.png

-Huge loss in opening game for new manager Bishop-

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) takes control of Toulouse.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Toulouse were founded in 1937 and play their home games at Municipal Haute Garonne in Toulouse. The club is also known as Les TFC. They have a rivalry with Bordeaux.

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Toulouse defeat to Montpellier HSC.

Toulouse slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Montpellier HSC in their Division 1 fixture.

Obraniak was on the scoresheet for his side.

- Obraniak had the only goal, must admit, I was expecting a major loss for this game, did not do tactics or anything, going to sit down and go over every bit of stats for this team during the day and tweak some formations before saturdays game against Evian ! Expect me to come back all guns blazing for that game !

I've inquired about a few players via PM, have also placed a few high cash bids on certain players I hope get accepted ! Not got any high hopes for those bids tho, cash will never work less the other manager is a complete nublet !

Ashley Cole , 93 rated LB is for sale aswell ! -

GC 163

124-2010.jpg

- A.S.S.E wins 5th straight game -

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered AS Saint-Etienne to victory against Toulouse.

AS Saint-Etienne beat Toulouse 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aubameyang scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ghoulam and Kitambala were also amongst the goalscorers.

- After beating Toulouse 3-2 and after Rennes loosing their important game, Saint-Etienne is back in top 4 after a few weeks on 5th place.

Having the 2nd place in an ironfist a few weeks into the GC, computer issues made it impossible for me to log in and set tactics, thus I dropped down to 5th, loosing my 3rd overall spot in the GC itself !

Now however, I'm back, as strong as before ! Down to 12th overall best manager in the setup, really hoping to gain top 5 again !

I'm a bit dissapointed in Sean's performance with his Sochaux last night ... had he only beaten Lille, I'd be in 3rd right now .. But no worries, that position will come aswell ! I'm currently 10 points behind Sean's Sochaux at first place with 8 games to go of the season, so still a theoretical chance for me to win the divison, altho I find it highly unlikely that I'll go through and win it ! My aim is to finish top 2!

Got unmanaged Lorient to play on Saturday, however, ... this is a Lorient side that in the last fixture, beat MANAGED LYON 7-1 :eek: Insane just isnt the right word for it !

The game after Lorient is against Lille OSC ... If Lille looses on Saturday while I win ... I've got the chance to put them a fair few points behind me in the leauge !

I'm still looking around for a betting winger to pair up with my big star Sako ! -

GC 165

69099.png

- Dortmund continues to loose -

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was unable to prevent a Dortmund defeat to Bremen.

Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Bremen in their Division 1 fixture.

- This ... just ... isn't nearly good enough for a big team like Dortmund, bloody sitting on 16th in the leauge ... whole season has been absolutely dreadful ... meanwhile majority of my strikers are unhappy with their lack of games despite the fact I use them all the time ... quite annoying really ... looking to do ALOT of deals in this setup.

Everyone is for sale bar Blaszczykowski !

This just cannot continue, I was considering quitting this team at one point, but I'm going to turn it around and get back to winning ways ! so if anyone is interested in dealing in this setup, let me know ! -

GC 162

Toulouse-FC.png

-Huge loss in opening game for new manager Bishop-

- Obraniak had the only goal' date=' must admit, I was expecting a major loss for this game, did not do tactics or anything, going to sit down and go over every bit of stats for this team during the day and tweak some formations before saturdays game against Evian ! Expect me to come back all guns blazing for that game !

I've inquired about a few players via PM, have also placed a few high cash bids on certain players I hope get accepted ! Not got any high hopes for those bids tho, cash will never work less the other manager is a complete nublet !

Ashley Cole , 93 rated LB is for sale aswell ! -[/center']

GC 163

124-2010.jpg

- A.S.S.E wins 5th straight game -

- After beating Toulouse 3-2 and after Rennes loosing their important game, Saint-Etienne is back in top 4 after a few weeks on 5th place.

Having the 2nd place in an ironfist a few weeks into the GC, computer issues made it impossible for me to log in and set tactics, thus I dropped down to 5th, loosing my 3rd overall spot in the GC itself !

Now however, I'm back, as strong as before ! Down to 12th overall best manager in the setup, really hoping to gain top 5 again !

I'm a bit dissapointed in Sean's performance with his Sochaux last night ... had he only beaten Lille, I'd be in 3rd right now .. But no worries, that position will come aswell ! I'm currently 10 points behind Sean's Sochaux at first place with 8 games to go of the season, so still a theoretical chance for me to win the divison, altho I find it highly unlikely that I'll go through and win it ! My aim is to finish top 2!

Got unmanaged Lorient to play on Saturday, however, ... this is a Lorient side that in the last fixture, beat MANAGED LYON 7-1 :eek: Insane just isnt the right word for it !

The game after Lorient is against Lille OSC ... If Lille looses on Saturday while I win ... I've got the chance to put them a fair few points behind me in the leauge !

I'm still looking around for a betting winger to pair up with my big star Sako ! -

GC 165

69099.png

- Dortmund continues to loose -

- This ... just ... isn't nearly good enough for a big team like Dortmund, bloody sitting on 16th in the leauge ... whole season has been absolutely dreadful ... meanwhile majority of my strikers are unhappy with their lack of games despite the fact I use them all the time ... quite annoying really ... looking to do ALOT of deals in this setup.

Everyone is for sale bar Blaszczykowski !

This just cannot continue, I was considering quitting this team at one point, but I'm going to turn it around and get back to winning ways ! so if anyone is interested in dealing in this setup, let me know ! -

u were to late for Toulouse,pitty,already cripled:(