Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC100 Barcelona - Karim Benzema will not be joining from Liverpool after the offer of David Villa and Fillipe Soutto was met by this counter:

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Barcelona to exchange Rodríguez PEDRO and Gonzalo HIGUAIN for Karim BENZEMA .

That just sums up this game now. LOLOLOLOL.

Just send them an abusive message and then block them....makes them rage so bad that they post in the newspaper about you.... then report them. Nothing better than trolling idiots.

Is it me or are concern generating a lot quicker now. 10 games into a season and the plank has played 4 times yet got issues :mad:

I have 2 after 7 games ! interesting times ahead.

Be aware of Adam Papasavass!!

I just need to give people heads up on something that keeps affecting me and other managers within GC 51 and 74.

If you agree a deal within these setups, then be wary of the Adam Papasavass

He has a habit of getting jealous and can't accept anybody else doing deals for players that he wants!

He has reported all my recent deals, some of which have been reversed.

What's worse is that the only deals I and others are having reversed, is only where he is in the setup!

What is even more damning is that he can't agree any deals with other human managers himself, but is happy to report other legitimate deals between other respectful managers!

How can this be right, when one disgruntled manager can simply report any deals that he has missed out on and get away with it???

P.S. If Adam Papasavass is reading, then he should bear in mind that his deals can be reported to.........

P.P.S. He may be doing the same in other GCs that you may be in....

ok I have a serious question:rolleyes: when you are able to reserve a place in a new gold game, all teams rated over 90 are already gone:eek: do some managers know something that the rest of us don't? how do I get myself a Liverpool or an Arsenal or an Ajax or dare I say it a Barca in a gold game?

ok I have a serious question:rolleyes: when you are able to reserve a place in a new gold game' date=' all teams rated over 90 are already gone:eek: do some managers know something that the rest of us don't? how do I get myself a Liverpool or an Arsenal or an Ajax or dare I say it a Barca in a gold game[/b']?

See the game world in the first 30 seconds of it being made which is pretty much down to luck.

are they normally made on tuesdays m8?

I would say they are mostly made on Monday and Tuesday but with them being made so quickly it could be any time.

That just sums up this game now. LOLOLOLOL.

Just send them an abusive message and then block them....makes them rage so bad that they post in the newspaper about you.... then report them. Nothing better than trolling idiots.

Dont worry about him , i wanted agger and he wanted james rod and shaqiri for him. i nicely told him to jog on.

GC 139: Santos sell Alarcon Isco to Real Madrid for Da Silva Rafael, fills the void nicely left by Luiz Danilo after he was shipped out for workhorse Lucas Leiva.

New Formation

482443_Santos_FC.jpg

Just picked up a nice Napoli in GC103 - where the season has just ended - which still has Lavezzi & Hamsik' date=' along with some other nice players. Anyone else on here in this setup? :)[/quote']

Bump this + How do you report someone for trying to sell you a player for credits?

GC 180

Another day, another reversal.

This time its in GC 180. I posted the following in the newspaper:

Right, I have just had a deal for Funes Mori (83 rated, 21 yr old) reversed, because somebody got jealous and reported this deal.

I bought him for 5mln (Min - 4.1mln, Max 6.24mln).

Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with this deal?

I also noticed that the unlucky River Plate manager had his deal for Ocampos reversed.

Why do people get jealous and feel they have to do this?

I am sure, a few more have been reversed!

My sympathises go out to anybody affected!!

To this that report deals, I ask the following question!

Surely, the manager has the right to manage as they see fit, since they pay for the privilege????

GC 180

Another day' date=' another reversal.

This time its in GC 180. I posted the following in the newspaper:

Right, I have just had a deal for Funes Mori (83 rated, 21 yr old) reversed, because somebody got jealous and reported this deal.

I bought him for 5mln (Min - 4.1mln, Max 6.24mln).

Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with this deal?

I also noticed that the unlucky River Plate manager had his deal for Ocampos reversed.

Why do people get jealous and feel they have to do this?

I am sure, a few more have been reversed!

My sympathises go out to anybody affected!!

To this that report deals, I ask the following question!

Surely, the manager has the right to manage as they see fit, since they pay for the privilege????[/quote']

Don't know why you're bothered, he's rubbish anyway. I'm sure loads of people on this forum have deals reversed regularly...

Don't know why you're bothered' date=' he's rubbish anyway. I'm sure loads of people on this forum have deals reversed regularly...[/quote']

Its come to the point whereby I have to shed sides that need work, and cant take on new teams due to these unfair restrictions.

Funes Mori did drop, but I am simply taking a punt on a player that could come good.

The question on my mind is whats wrong with my deal, when you see two Bulgarian managers conduct the following deal.....

CSKA Moscow buy, Vital Dede (88 rated, CB, 24 years old) of Vasco de Gama for:

Viktor Vasin (83 rated, 23 yr old, CB/RB) + Uros Cosic (19 yr old, 80rated, CB) along with 6.5mln

This deal was accepted last night and completed this morning. Once it had gone through, the Vasco boss quit, leaving the next manager, who just took over, without his best CB, and two average players.

Yet, nothing has happened to this deal.

A simple reversal such as mine, will now mean that myself and the respective manager are now blocked from dealing, and I cant enter any gameworld he may be in.

Whereas the Dede deal is left untouched, and I have my deal reversed, along with everything that comes with it

Cheats are falling through the net, whilst, honest managers like myself, and being punished for playing to the rules!

They say cheating never prospers????

These kinds of issues make me question this statement........

GC 145: Everton are having a clear out. Looking for some new faces at Goodison Park. Have Rodwell, Fellaini, Heitingar and others for sale. I would rather offer two of my players for a higher rated player so message me if you are selling anyone :)

Its come to the point whereby I have to shed sides that need work' date=' and cant take on new teams due to these unfair restrictions.

Funes Mori did drop, but I am simply taking a punt on a player that could come good.

The question on my mind is whats wrong with my deal, when you see two Bulgarian managers conduct the following deal.....

Viktor Vasin (83 rated, 23 yr old, CB/RB) + Uros Cosic (19 yr old, 80rated, CB) along with 6.5mln

This deal was accepted last night and completed this morning. Once it had gone through, the Vasco boss quit, leaving the next manager, who just took over, without his best CB, and two average players.

A simple reversal such as mine, will now mean that myself and the respective manager are now blocked from dealing, and I cant enter any gameworld he may be in.

Whereas the Dede deal is left untouched, and I have my deal reversed, along with everything that comes with it

Cheats are falling through the net, whilst, honest managers like myself, and being punished for playing to the rules!

These kinds of issues make me question this statement........[/quote']

The vasco deal has been reported as i tried to report it when the vasco guy quit, so lets see if it's reversed. People report them but it's the dozy smfa that reverse them and they are done at random no consistency, best to just forget it now mate as every deal done with a human manager is running the risk of reversal.

In 179 my navas sale got reversed as i accepted kaboul and defoe from spurs, a deal i was happy with, got reversed, so i flogged him for bastos & Cissokho still awaiting the reversal :P

The vasco deal has been reported as i tried to report it when the vasco guy quit' date=' so lets see if it's reversed. People report them but it's the dozy smfa that reverse them and they are done at random no consistency, best to just forget it now mate as [b']every deal done with a human manager is running the risk of reversal[/b].

In 179 my navas sale got reversed as i accepted kaboul and defoe from spurs, a deal i was happy with, got reversed, so i flogged him for bastos & Cissokho still awaiting the reversal :P

Its that line which is a worrying development within this game!

Its the transfers between its human managers, which differentiates this game from other games such as football or championship manager.

If you take this away, then what is left to make this game stand out from the rest???

Its come to the point whereby I have to shed sides that need work' date=' and cant take on new teams due to these unfair restrictions.

These kinds of issues make me question this statement........[/quote']

Just tried doing this deal again and am now blocked, without being told why........

I am not on his friend list, not in any of the same GCs or never dealt with him before!

Thank you SM!

Another nail in the coffin........