Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I don't get why are you guys complaining,if SM needs money they'll create more and more GC's and nobody can do anything about it.It's not really easy to have a profitable business these years,maybe they are indebted?

btw-I don't see anywhere that 2500 coins is needed for club reservation,it's still 500 coins on my account.

I dont think thats the case as I know at least 2 people who have reserved Man City so thats at least 187 & 188 and I'm betting theres probably more than that.

Well, since that's the case, then it's possible all the Barcelona's, Real Madrid's and Manchester United's from GC187 to GC200 have already been ordered, but not the rest of the clubs. I don't know if I'm right, but it's the only assumption that I can think of.

SM should at least share some light on what's going on imo.

Well' date=' since that's the case, then it's possible all the Barcelona's, Real Madrid's and Manchester United's from GC187 to GC200 have already been ordered, but not the rest of the clubs. I don't know if I'm right, but it's the only assumption that I can think of.

SM should at least share some light on what's going on imo.[/quote']

lets be fair now , only like 8 teams are really worth taking over as a big team for say.

I don't get why are you guys complaining' date='if SM needs money they'll create more and more GC's and nobody can do anything about it.It's not really easy to have a profitable business these years,maybe they are indebted?

btw-I don't see anywhere that 2500 coins is needed for club reservation,it's still 500 coins on my account.[/quote']

Yes, nobody can be happy that they're likely to have to pay 5 times more credits to get a top club, but that's not necessarily what everybody is unhappy about.

Check out post 58941 - I'd say that puts things into perspective a bit.

I don't get why are you guys complaining' date='if SM needs money they'll create more and more GC's and nobody can do anything about it.It's not really easy to have a profitable business these years,maybe they are indebted?

btw-I don't see anywhere that 2500 coins is needed for club reservation,it's still 500 coins on my account.[/quote']

Ok follow this -

Click on Shop > Pre/order/reserve club > drop down menu, pick your club > Select the GW either World, Euro or Gold > Click Buy >

If your after a big name club the following will appear

You are attempting to purchase an elite club, there is an premium of 2500 credits for this.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

All those clubs are greyed out when trying to pre-order a Gold Championship club.

But so far, I think every other club is available to order.

EDIT: Add Bayern Munich to that list too.

You think people selling players for coins will become more common now?

Well' date='that would be logical to expect......

Didn't see this post before. But yeah' date=' I absolutely conform to what you're saying. I haven't played SM as long as you have, but you hit the nail on the head very well.

But the bit you said about customer communication is the most frustrating bit. I just can not believe SM doesn't allow it's customers - loyal customers may I add - a way of communicating our concerns to them. Absolutely shameful.[/quote']

Costumer communication is ridicolous,tickets?:mad::rolleyes:

I think anybody who pays £15 for a club needds there head looking at on a football managemnt online game.....

Just go out and purchase football manager 2012/2013 in a couple of months time for £25 and you can be whatever club you like anytime you like :)

Seriously I give up listening to most of you, all you do is consistantly moan yet you still sit around sadly i might add waiting for a new GC to be made, and then moan about money when all you do is consistantly build up the coffers of SM even more by reserving (then inevitably dropping) soon enough the side.

You all need your head tested, no point moaning about it so either pay up and continue to milk the coffers and be a "SM Puppet" or alternatively just forget about new GC'S because lets face it they lost there "elite" rating a long, long, long time back and there is nothing special or unique about any of the new ones.

In my humble opinion none of the top managers on this game play any of the new GC'S and with good reason...

Barcelona' date=' Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.

All those clubs are greyed out when trying to pre-order a Gold Championship club.

But so far, I think every other club is available to order.[/quote']

So, i'm presuming here, So it's 2500 credits for the big name teams, and the normal 500 for another team?

There is only 1 Barcelona in every GW.

So, does that mean because Barcelona et al, is greyed out = Barcelona in Gold 187 is taken, OR say for example Barcelona is taken and reserved for the next 10 Gold's - if so that £150 just for one club over the next 10 Gold Worlds.....

You guys do the rest of the maths - pretty scary figures going in the bank of SM

However, like i say i could be presuming and be wrong.

i think anybody who pays £15 for a club needds there head looking at on a football managemnt online game.....

Just go out and purchase football manager 2012/2013 in a couple of months time for £25 and you can be whatever club you like anytime you like :)

seriously i give up listening to most of you' date=' all you do is consistantly moan yet you still sit around sadly i might add waiting for a new gc to be made, and then moan about money when all you do is consistantly build up the coffers of sm even more by reserving (then inevitably dropping) soon enough the side.

You all need your head tested, no point moaning about it so either pay up and continue to milk the coffers and be a "sm puppet" or alternatively just forget about new gc's because lets face it they lost there "elite" rating a long, long, long time back and there is nothing special or unique about any of the new ones.

In my humble opinion none of the top managers on this game play any of the new gc's and with good reason...[/quote']

you're 100 per cent right

Ok follow this -

Click on Shop > Pre/order/reserve club > drop down menu' date=' pick your club > Select the GW either World, Euro or Gold > Click Buy >

If your after a big name club the following will appear

You are attempting to purchase an elite club, there is an premium of 2500 credits for this.[/quote']

Thanks,unfortunately found it,but at least that price will keep away most managers from premium reserving...

I think anybody who pays £15 for a club needds there head looking at on a football managemnt online game.....

Seriously I give up listening to most of you' date=' all you do is consistantly moan yet you still sit around sadly i might add waiting for a new GC to be made, and then moan about money when all you do is consistantly build up the coffers of SM even more by reserving (then inevitably dropping) soon enough the side.

You all need your head tested, no point moaning about it so either pay up and continue to milk the coffers and be a "SM Puppet" or alternatively just forget about new GC'S because lets face it they lost there "elite" rating a long, long, long time back and there is nothing special or unique about any of the new ones.

In my humble opinion none of the top managers on this game play any of the new GC'S and with good reason...[/quote']

Nice post but you know my Villa could cost you the league in GC73, In all honesty Ray it's rare i do a deal in these new gc's but still like to take teams from the start, have a few teams that i've been lucky to pick up along the way and i've been able to wheel and deal with them as they are in the older gc's where demands aren't as crazy,

I think its stupid.

You shouldn't be allowed to reserve a club in a GC when the world is created, let alone before its even be announced.

As Gold members, you pay for the privilege to control a team in these so called 'elite' game worlds. You knew it would be all about buying youth and selling deadwood, with some good but outrageous deals going through between clubs. It's fantastic. But whats the point now when the big clubs have all been paid for maybe even weeks before the world is out.

They're should be one at most every month, and clubs shouldn't be allowed to be reserved, I used to love the rush I got, frantically clicking and closing waiting for a world to open. Its all gone.

I get SM is a business and all, trying to maximise profit, but this is a joke.

Seriously I give up listening to most of you' date=' all you do is consistantly moan yet you still sit around sadly i might add waiting for a new GC to be made, and then moan about money when all you do is consistantly build up the coffers of SM even more by reserving (then inevitably dropping) soon enough the side.

In my humble opinion none of the top managers on this game play any of the new GC'S and with good reason...[/quote']

Do you care to at least mention names and be more specific rather than communicating indirects?

It's not everybody here that is complaining that is doing so just because of the financial side of things. It's much more deeper than that.

Bur you made one point which I'm in favour of - Football Manager. Much better.:);)

Nice post but you know my Villa could cost you the league in GC73' date=' In all honesty Ray it's rare i do a deal in these new gc's but still like to take teams from the start, have a few teams that i've been lucky to pick up along the way and i've been able to wheel and deal with them as they are in the older gc's where demands aren't as crazy,[/quote']

Well even if I do beat you, it aint in my hands gotta hope Stifler pulls his finger out and beats Man City, I am pretty certain that you will most probably be using as a game to keep your 75 rated player's concerns down anyhow :P

But seriously on this GC thing I think you are all mad :o

I think its stupid.

You shouldn't be allowed to reserve a club in a GC when the world is created' date=' let alone before its even be announced.

As Gold members, you pay for the privilege to control a team in these so called 'elite' game worlds. You knew it would be all about buying youth and selling deadwood, with some good but outrageous deals going through between clubs. It's fantastic. But whats the point now when the big clubs have all been paid for maybe even weeks before the world is out.

They're should be one at most every month, and clubs shouldn't be allowed to be reserved, I used to love the rush I got, frantically clicking and closing waiting for a world to open. Its all gone.

I get SM is a business and all, trying to maximise profit, but this is a joke.[/quote']

THIS!!

#GoodDay

Well even if I do beat you' date=' it aint in my hands gotta hope Stifler pulls his finger out and beats Man City, I am pretty certain that you will most probably be using as a game to keep your 75 rated player's concerns down anyhow :P

But seriously on this GC thing I think you are all mad :o[/quote']

I want SMFA Shield football next season so will be happy to lose that game as had a good 3 seasons where i won the league, 2nd and now looking like 4th or 5th, a cup as well but just can't get the team any better as no one wants my players :o

Very good and fair post with good comments.

However, i feel you're missing the overall point IMHO.

Yes, we can moan and waffle and complain etc and put our opinions in our posts. However there is one thing which we have in our power.

The high % of the guys making these posts some good and some bad have put there own money into this game so we are actually customers paying for a product, with that. That gives the customer whatever right, legally of course to 'moan', 'complain' 'whinge' whatever.

On the reserve side of this, the people taking in the £1000 's + are doing totally nothing in return.

Would you pay/give money to something with an exception of reply, contact?

SM, as a business in this economic climate can charge whatever they wish, and i dont actually mind that. What does get into the guys head is that it's all one way traffic. And the frustration/anger about aspects of the game is are VERY poor and weak and SM refuse to address, while sat there with their purse's open watching the money fall in.

You do realise that NOT one manager can actually email SM with a valid, constructive feedback and voice their opinion to them, while in a way they laugh at us for lining their pocket.

I ask you, how would you feel, throwing money at something only to find that there is no come back, voice for you. After all............................................

We are 'CUSTOMERS'

Very good and fair post with good comments.

However' date=' i feel you're missing the overall point IMHO.

Yes, we can moan and waffle and complain etc and put our opinions in our posts. However there is one thing which we have in our power.

The high % of the guys making these posts some good and some bad have put there own money into this game so we are actually customers paying for a product, with that. That gives the customer whatever right, legally of course to 'moan', 'complain' 'whinge' whatever.

On the reserve side of this, the people taking in the £1000 's + are doing totally nothing in return.

Would you pay/give money to something with an exception of reply, contact?

SM, as a business in this economic climate can charge whatever they wish, and i dont actually mind that. What does get into the guys head is that it's all one way traffic. And the frustration/anger about aspects of the game is are VERY poor and weak and SM refuse to address, while sat there with their purse's open watching the money fall in.

You do realise that NOT one manager can actually email SM with a valid, constructive feedback and voice their opinion to them, while in a way they laugh at us for lining their pocket.

I ask you, how would you feel, throwing money at something only to find that there is no come back, voice for you. After all............................................

We are 'CUSTOMERS'[/quote']

No I agree with all you say but you all have to recognise one thing....

Do you really think they care, ask yourself that question, working out the answer shouldn't take to long and then you have two choices...

Either accept it or alternatively play the "game".....or leave

personally think you are better off just not bothering with new GC'S they just aint worth it anymore, a WC with forumers is just as enjoyable

SM is a great game in so many facets but it is a business nowdays and that at the end of the day is what dictates policy

Well depending how much do u earning,some guys getting big cash monthly so

f15 isnt big price/or theirs parents

Some of us are moaning cause they dont use that money to improve game,like poor program called SMFA

There are hundreds or thousands managers that will,reserve,on forum isnt logged 10% of all managers

And some of us dont like ultered teams,some of us like that we change squad how we want,not of us all buying hundereds of 75-83 players,that most of them will be in best case avrg players......