Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC167 Leeds United

Leeds secured promotion to the premier league tonight with a 2-0 win over millwall at elland road jonas olsson and dejan stankovic getting the goals for us we now need to secure 4 points from our final 4 games to go up as champions , ive really enjoyed the season with leeds so far the team is looking ok so we should be able to compete next season.

Starting XI

Beto 87

Dann 87 --- Olsson 86 --- Ridgewell 87

Watson 86

Jarvis 87 ---Stankovic 90 --- Coutinho 87 (Ln) --- Palladino 87

Crouch 89 --- Keane 88

Subs

Ward 86 - Sidibe 83 - Schindler 83 - O'Hara 86 - Koke 86 (Ln) - Phillips 85 - Thomas 86 - Ari 87

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

My life is now complete.

Someone compared SMs new policy on releasing gold championships to 'survival of the fittest'.

I'll be the guy rolling in tears if laughter in his own urine if anyone wants to shout me when GC9000000000 is released tomorrow.

Ray knows the score.

The old system > the new system

Old system = elite rare still populated after years

New system = £££££££££ attract as many muppets for £12 to reserve as we can.

Hell just read this thread there are hundreds of them :P

Paying £12 for a club on here is madness in these "elite" (cough' date='cough) gameworlds....

I agree to an extent but SM is a business and we havent seen the accounts.

Id rather them sell out a little bit, so to speak and survive and allow me to play than go out of business, and you can do the math, they wont make a substantial amount of money from GMs alone.

Hopefully with the influx of cash going to SM, they can develop the game in all aspects, including customer relations and get everyone happy again !

Sorry mate whilst I agree with your sentiments business etc as I said in earlier posts nobody can defend this they have Killed Gold Championships and the very least they could do is get rid of the "elite" bit in the advertising, it is all about the £££ mate everyone has to be blind not to see that.

Sadly the game has sold out

Sorry to double post but ridiculous amount of good teams still available for free in GC 188' date=' Wolves, Bolton etc all not taken :)[/quote']

Sign of things to comes I got Anzhi, decided I'll reserve some big teams when I can and pick up free ones as and when

Sorry to double post but ridiculous amount of good teams still available for free in GC 188' date=' Wolves, Bolton etc all not taken :)[/quote']

Took Wolves, never really had ago in England apart from a division 5 challenge. Wolves have a decent squad but I will probably sell them all and reinvest in risers or just players I like.

Gold Championship 189 was created at 01:07 Game Time. We wish all of the managers in this elite Game World the best of luck.

30 Aug at 01:07 GT

First time a GC has been created after midnight. Caught people off guard I'm sure.

Sign of things to comes I got Anzhi' date=' decided I'll reserve some big teams when I can and pick up free ones as and when[/quote']

To be fair it's quite late when you posted this :P

Gold Championship 189 was created at 01:07 Game Time. We wish all of the managers in this elite Game World the best of luck.

30 Aug at 01:07 GT

First time a GC has been created after midnight. Caught people off guard I'm sure.

Nope back in the day when SM announced a date/timeish for openings there were late ones so people in the likes of America/Australia could have a shot at the big clubs

surely by creating 2 gc's a day the clubs in them will begin to lose a lot of value and in even a years time you could have the situation of standard GW's where only the higher rated clubs are taken?

SM could be ruining the prestige and value of being a gold member managing in a GC by making so many due to greed, which is only proved further with the 2500 credit pre order..

Most of the GC's are going down in numbers of managed teams sooner or latter, the only difference between GC and WC is that most of managers in GC know how to put a bid in for a youngin', don't have multiple acc's, keep reporting each others deals on daily basis making half of managers frustrated, there's plenty of new and old managers who want top teams in GC's, so SM just giving their customers what their looking for.

Hell just read this thread there are hundreds of them :P

Paying £12 for a club on here is madness in these "elite" (cough' date='cough) gameworlds....

Sorry mate whilst I agree with your sentiments business etc as I said in earlier posts nobody can defend this they have Killed Gold Championships and the very least they could do is get rid of the "elite" bit in the advertising, it is all about the £££ mate everyone has to be blind not to see that.

Sadly the game has sold out[/quote']

Paying £12 for a club on here is madness in these "elite" (cough,cough) gameworlds....yea for virtual property that we even cant use howe want cause we have SMFA/Chairman/Max-Min bids etc to many restrictions and to big price.....plus other problems as well:rolleyes:

this is a very bad decision in my opinion , just think about it , people wait all day for a GC , and the joy of getting a big team in gc is big , but now lets say im in GC 175 , and lets say i got malaga , whice took me some time , now i know i can reserve dortmund , or inter\milan\juve\napoli\schalke , then why should i stay in this gc? what if i have few more teams , i think its very hard to manage them all , so why not quit GC 175 and reserve milan in a new Gc , this will result in Gc having only real barca seville valencia and mayb bilabo and malage , while all other teams are unmanaged , and what about englisge premier league?

this is really selling out , the future is in private game worlds filled with forumers and quality people