• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

So to reserve a team in a future GC, it costs £12 ?

So many better things to spend ya monies on. That being said if i was desperately after one team and wouldnt plan on quitting them, I could well part with some money once. However, im not desperately after a team :D

They are going to make a KILLING

So to reserve a team in a future GC' date=' it costs £12 ?

So many better things to spend ya monies on. That being said if i was desperately after one team and wouldnt plan on quitting them, I could well part with some money once. However, im not desperately after a team :D

They are going to make a KILLING[/quote']

Yep, £100 per GC from pre reserves alone at least. The another £3 x the other 20-30 clubs that get reserved along with = £150+ per GC easily. And at 2 GCs per day...:eek:

I certainly won't be paying £12 for one team.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Each time a new GC is created one of each team is available to pre-order' date=' I think he means he hopes he is quick enough and on at the right time to get one.[/quote']

Yeah thats exactly what I mean :D I'll stay logged all through the night so I can get a team I want :D

Don't bother with the game or forum for a few days and the game goes from being bad to diabolical. :o

You know, I totally agree.

Then I sign into my BvB in GC178.

Real Madrid offer me £7m + Ozil for Goetze.

I smashed the accept key so hard it's under my floorboards. :eek:

You know' date=' I totally agree.

Then I sign into my BvB in GC178.

Real Madrid offer me £7m + Ozil for Goetze.

I smashed the accept key so hard it's under my floorboards. :eek:[/quote']

I took Xavi & Tosic for Gotze in GC36 earlier in the year, loved it

And just sold David Silva in GC189 for David Villa & Adriano, i love David Villa :D

I dunno if anyone else is having this problem' date=' but is SM not loading properly for them??

For me it keeps coming up strange and I cant get access to my teams to look at results :([/quote']

It's this new SM system. Only members who've spent £12 to reserve get their results first.

TROLOLOLOL