Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Got Inter in GC 205. Really looking to bring Inter back to their former glory' date=' rejuvenate the team and clear out the dead wood. Interested in anyone just ask or make a bid :)[/quote']

I got Inter in GC190 and managed to do some decent little deals, took the 1st 11 to average age of 26 with Cavani & Rossi up front now :)

The SMFA Champions Cup still eludes me however ..... 5 finals and 5 defeats to date is a dire record:o

I lost my first 4, and have an absolutely shocking record in the finals (compared to other cup finals), won 10, lost 13 or more, can't remember how many I lost on my other account.

Edit: Well done on 100, and good luck getting that SMFA Cup.

The SMFA Champions Cup still eludes me however ..... 5 finals and 5 defeats to date is a dire record:o

My record is pretty dire as well 6 wins and 11 losses!The match engine seems to go crazy for smfa cup finals,I've been favourite in 14 of the 17 finals but rarely win.

I've another final next monday.....I'm not confident.

GC 157 - Navas coming in with Bastos and Lisandro leaving.

Been looking for a quality winger ever since selling Mata for 3 players when I was desperate for depth. Lisandro was only 4th pick anyway, and from next season on I'll have Guidetti as fourth choice instead.

Atm I'm trying to shift out one of Maicon, Sagna or Srna. Don't really care which one goes. Just see no point having 3 solid RB's lol

So if anyone here is in this gc, just contact City for deals.

GC 157 - Navas coming in with Bastos and Lisandro leaving.

Been looking for a quality winger ever since selling Mata for 3 players when I was desperate for depth. Lisandro was only 4th pick anyway' date=' and from next season on I'll have Guidetti as fourth choice instead.

Atm I'm trying to shift out one of Maicon, Sagna or Srna. Don't really care which one goes. Just see no point having 3 solid RB's lol

So if anyone here is in this gc, just contact City for deals.[/quote']

And Sagna joins the chelsea smfa cup charge :D

And Sagna joins the chelsea smfa cup charge :D

Hehe quick and smooth deal, cheers.

If you feel you need to add another CB I'm really looking for a Central mid.

Mertesacker,Lovren,Dede and K.Touré (yeah I know, but might aswell mention him..lol) All available for a swap.

Hehe quick and smooth deal' date=' cheers.

If you feel you need to add another CB I'm really looking for a Central mid.

Mertesacker,Lovren,Dede and K.Touré (yeah I know, but might aswell mention him..lol) All available for a swap.[/quote']

Mertesacker i'd be interested in, let me know who you want

Have finally made it to 100 GC Honours thanks to HNK Cibalia (Gc147) and Benfica (Gc75) both winning domestic cups last night.

Congrats' date=' top manager, top fella

Speaking of honours, only just noticed with a quick look at my profile

[b']250 Gold Championship Winning Honours!![/b]

(252 after last night with Lyon winning a cup in 75 and Darlington winning the Charity Shield beating Man City in 73)

Brought up by a relatively low key German Shield success for TSV Munich in GC 4 over fellow heavyweights Schalke, rescues an otherwise disastrous season with only a seventh place finish in the League and a QF Champions League exit.

For the record in SMFA Champions Cup, I am 17wins and 16 losses, so not great but not bad.

Have finally made it to 100 GC Honours thanks to HNK Cibalia (Gc147) and Benfica (Gc75) both winning domestic cups last night.

well u re not only one my score 1/5 in SMFA CL Finals,although in most cases i had weaker team,still i have used probably best counter tactics against opponent:mad:,3 defeats are from Ray:mad:,really not satisfied with my CL Finals:mad:,i think Gizb have best record in finals, anyway congrats;)

well done fella' date=' that elevates you to Legendary Status:cool:[/b']

GC 149 - Swansea

Lost 4-1 against Liverpool, but had to play my 2nd team because of the final cup game on monday...

Sevilla - GC 167

1-0 win over Levante and i finish 2nd in the Division 1...

Albion Rovers - GC 170

Amazing 7-0 win over Stranraer :)

After their result against Stranraer, Albion Rovers are now unbeaten in 15 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Kayserispor - GC 176

1-0 win over Besiktas and i am 2nd in the turkish league...

After their result against Besiktas JK, Kayserispor are now unbeaten in 15 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

GC 133: At the fifth time of asking, Man City finally win the league, beating a mostly second string Arsenal 4-1.

Delighted to finally win it, pipping 3 very strong sides in Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Looking to do deals for Yaya Toure, Dzeko, Llorente, Tiago Silva and Sagna if anyone is interested. Dont mind how the deal is done. Bid or get in touch if anyone is interested.

GC 150: Spurs finish a disappointing 3rd, after at one stage holding a 12 point lead. This seems to happen a little too often lol. My only trophy this season being the charity shield, keeping up my record of a trophy every season so far.

Looking to deal here aswell. The likes of Bale, VDW, Ramires etc are available.

On a separate note, what do you guys think is a good amount of GC's, where you can keep up with what is going on etc? I had quite a few before, and quit some very strong teams where it got a bit boring/non competitive. Now i find myself with too much teams again (21) lol. Any thoughts on this?

Congrats mate.

My SMFA Cup finals record is 10Wins against 2 defeats.

GC 133: At the fifth time of asking' date=' [b']Man City[/b] finally win the league, beating a mostly second string Arsenal 4-1.

Delighted to finally win it, pipping 3 very strong sides in Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Looking to do deals for Yaya Toure, Dzeko, Llorente, Tiago Silva and Sagna if anyone is interested. Dont mind how the deal is done. Bid or get in touch if anyone is interested.

GC 150: Spurs finish a disappointing 3rd, after at one stage holding a 12 point lead. This seems to happen a little too often lol. My only trophy this season being the charity shield, keeping up my record of a trophy every season so far.

Looking to deal here aswell. The likes of Bale, VDW, Ramires etc are available.

On a separate note, what do you guys think is a good amount of GC's, where you can keep up with what is going on etc? I had quite a few before, and quit some very strong teams where it got a bit boring/non competitive. Now i find myself with too much teams again (21) lol. Any thoughts on this?

21 !!! I am on here everyday and struggle to keep on top of my 8 teams lol.

21 !!! I am on here everyday and struggle to keep on top of my 8 teams lol.

Lol yeah thats my point mate.

I cut it down to about 6 for a while and then gradually took more, then with the new GC's being pumped out + a few for a challenge, well i have too much haha

Someone just asked me for 200 credits and when I asked why he said he wanted to make a private league for me. So I gave him a nice response in "Why in the hell would I give them to you then if I want a league" and then blocked him:rolleyes:B). One of the worst attempts I've seen.

On a separate note' date=' what do you guys think is a good amount of GC's, where you can keep up with what is going on etc? I had quite a few before, and quit some very strong teams where it got a bit boring/non competitive. Now i find myself with too much teams again (21) lol. Any thoughts on this?[/quote']

Ive got 20 teams total 18 of them are gc teams aslong as you dont take to many new teams at once its not to hard to keep that amount going , there are people on this game that manage 50+ teams how they do that though is beyond my comprehension.