Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Is Stephen Marshallsay (the brother of SM :P ) trust worthy to do a 2 part deal with if anyone has done one with him?

Top man he is I've done the odd deal here and there and had no issues, I'll be following his approach and not bothering with deals just mess up your plans

Top man he is I've done the odd deal here and there and had no issues' date=' I'll be following his approach and not bothering with deals just mess up your plans[/quote']

Agree with Nin, Stephen is a top bloke, would have no issues doing a 2 parter with him.

Is Stephen Marshallsay (the brother of SM :P ) trust worthy to do a 2 part deal with if anyone has done one with him?

Stephen is a nice bloke and totally trustworthy. He gets a lot of unfair stick because of the teams he has managed to acquire' date=' but he wants the best deals possible which is understandable, I have dealt with him 2-3 times over deals and he is a man of his word, unlike many.

he does a fair few deals however at the same time we have a deal in the pipeline and im offering three for his one and he wants the player for cash first then the main deal. Il be honest everyone does the main deal first , reason why im doubting.

I would do exactly the same thing and insist on doing the cash deal first, with the way SM is it is to risky to do the main part of the deal first when concluding a really big deal. As stated 2-3 part deals are at your own risk, so I think it is perfectly understandable depending on the level of transfer we are talking about. (Alan take note ;):P)

Just seen your PM mate will get back to you after I have had a think.

trying to sell high rated players these days seems to becoming impossible!!! i have a madrid and a bayern in the new gcs and i just cant sell anyone. perhaps i should sell them for cash:confused:!

trying to sell high rated players these days seems to becoming impossible!!! i have a madrid and a bayern in the new gcs and i just cant sell anyone. perhaps i should sell them for cash:confused:!

are you serious? no one can buy a single player in Gold Championships for managers only doing P/E deals:mad: I had to leave Newcastle with 420million in the bank because i couldn't buy a single player

are you serious? no one can buy a single player in Gold Championships for managers only doing P/E deals:mad: I had to leave Newcastle with 420million in the bank because i couldn't buy a single player

Cash will never have any value in SM. Lets take a standard turn at a big club in a GC..

Weekly Income £7,009,954

Weekly Expenditure £2,131,595

So making nearly £5m a turn, why sell someone for cash when within 5 turns they'd make more money?

Its not just GC's where cash has no value, its every single setup.

Cash will never have any value in SM. Lets take a standard turn at a big club in a GC..

Weekly Income £7' date='009,954

Weekly Expenditure £2,131,595

So making nearly £5m a turn, why sell someone for cash when within 5 turns they'd make more money?

Its not just GC's where cash has no value, its every single setup.[/quote']

that was a cracking post, I'll never sell anyone for cash again:D

Some people get tons of deals done, just keep hold of the cash and raid unmanaged clubs

Some people get tons of deals done' date=' just keep hold of the cash and raid unmanaged clubs[/quote']

Ah yeah i will be doing that! For me the best part of the game is doing transfers but it seems to be going downhill these days!!

I have spent a total of only £13 on Sm

Including getting

GM for a few months at a time(£4)

Valencia (Gc189)£2)

Manchester City (186)(£5)

Chelsea(181)(£2)

and i have managed to get Valencia GC189, Benfica GC180, Everton GC205, Roma GC200, lyon Gc196 and Ajax GC195

Using some coins given to me by Dave Izod for certain favours in return ;)...(jokes, I just simply asked if he had any spare and he was so old he no clue what was going on and end up buying and giving me 800 or so coins, OAP's can be friendly you see ;p ) Hope Dave will read this

And Coins I earned helped plus Nin just gave me 500, as imma pay him back with coins ive been owed by mattuie after lending him a couple here and there becuase of being kind haha

but overall i'd say im happy with my 13 quid spent on this game, and I am going to put 500 coins on next week possibly plus the coins mattuie owes me and hopefully grab me a Newcastle or someone in next GC :)

Elohim (Forum) was helpless to prevent a Charity Shield Final defeat with FC Porto against fierce rivals Benfica in the O Clássico!! FC Porto were beaten 3 - 0 by Benfica.

My first "real" game in charge of Porto in GC 59, good game and congrats on the win timesle !

Well after a few deal reversals in a few GC's deciding not to bother in future as just more hassle.

GC176 Benfica pick Up Rene Adler for £11 million from unmanaged Hamburg, & Serder Tasci for £24 mil, though no one else bid so could have possibly picked him up cheaper.

GC201 Lyon also sign Javier Mascherano from Barcelona for Dejan Lovren & Bakary Kone plus £4 million, well chuffed with this especially as the barca manager contacted me and asked for the deal :D

A Chris Sutton

Got myself Inter' date=' just missed out on Newcastle :o

Inter + Milan squads aren't what they used to be *sighs*[/quote']

Im way to greedy:D should have taken pool, but i started to look for other teams.

Got Inter in GC 205. Really looking to bring Inter back to their former glory, rejuvenate the team and clear out the dead wood. Interested in anyone just ask or make a bid :)

Got Inter in GC 205. Really looking to bring Inter back to their former glory' date=' rejuvenate the team and clear out the dead wood. Interested in anyone just ask or make a bid :)[/quote']

I got Inter in GC190 and managed to do some decent little deals, took the 1st 11 to average age of 26 with Cavani & Rossi up front now :)