Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Your best bet is to quickly access that option as soon as a new GC is made. That option will probably be available again for a short while until someone else reserves them again.

I'll give that a try!

All teams before Juventus, PSG etc are currently blanked out.

Imma only post my wins tonight

:P feels better that way ! :P

juventus%20turin.jpgGC 177 - Juventus

Elohim (Forum) steered Juventus to victory against fierce rivals Napoli.

Juventus outclassed Napoli and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernández scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barzagli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Getting Chicha back into my side after a few games on the bench, proves to be a complete success and I finally win again in GC 177 !

The best part about this was that it was against quite a strong Napoli side !

Cannot complain with this win, earns me some much needed points !

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come !

ToulouseFC.gifGC 178 - Toulouse

Elohim (Forum) steered Toulouse to victory against Rennes.

Toulouse outclassed Rennes and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Didot scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tabanou was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I go back to winning ways with my beloved Toulouse side ! Tabanou manages to find the back of the net again ! 8th time this season ! Fantastic player for me in this setup ! He's together with Gameiro and Ahamada my most important player !

Got a very poor Montpellier side coming up next, 4-2 win for me I reckon.

82402.jpgGC 181 - Marseille

Elohim (Forum) steered Marseille to victory against Lorient.

Marseille outclassed Lorient and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mandanda had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nocerino, Ayew and Destro were amongst the goalscorers.

Feeling great this !

Have done some absolutely great signings with this side (Unfortunately I've neglected the side abit and not fielded the best team fora few games )

But now we're back to winning ways ! Putting Nocerino as an AM seems to have worked wonders for this side :D

Still in the relegation zone tho after having neglected this side for some time !

a Brace from Nocerino, goals from Destro and Jordan shows the way and now we're heading for top 5 !

FC_Porto.pngGC 59 - FC Porto

Elohim (Forum) steered FC Porto to victory against Sporting de Braga.

FC Porto beat Sporting de Braga 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Dzeko scored both of the goals for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not alot to say here really

:P I was expecting a win and I got a win ... a brace from Dzeko ... can't really ask for more ! Great win and a great start to the season !

16450.png.pagespeed.ce.A136UdjYV-.pngGC 200 - Evian TG

Elohim (Forum) steered Evian TG to victory against ES Troyes AC.

Evian TG outclassed ES Troyes AC and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sagbo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barbosa and Govou were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not alot to say here either ... done some amazing youth signings such as Khazri,Buaillon and Veretout ...

3-0 was a good result and I'm actually 3rd after the first game wich is a pleasant surprise ! :D

th_150px-Celtic_FC.pngGC 7 - Celtic

Elohim (Forum) steered Celtic to victory against Airdrie United.

Celtic outclassed Airdrie United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Briand scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Marcos and Cana were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game in charge after the Charity Shield final win ... very pleased with the result, shows that my formation works and that I'm on the right way ... I don't think this setup'll be too hard in all honesty ...

2 or 3 other teams that can give me a run for my money but other then that meh :P

Graet to see Briand and De Marcos deliver in the first game !

ITA_GENOA.jpgGC 28 - Genoa

Elohim (Forum) steered Genoa to victory against Lecce.

Genoa beat Lecce 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Motta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dempsey and Mlapa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great game, good to see Mlapa score , was deciding wether or not to put him in and it proved to be the right decision !

currently sitting 14 points behind 1st placed Milan (Yeah I'm 2nd haha) Let's hope that in the remaning 11 games we'll be able to overtake the lead ! Would be rather nice tbh.

GC199 -

Liverpool started the season as we mean too go on with a 2-0 win.

New signing Alonso got MoM so happy days too his return.

Malouda also got a good start with a goal.

And my sig says it all Borini is here in the EPL and got a goal.

GC200 -

Queens Park Rangers away from home took the game too Manchester United but only got a 2-2 draw after going ahead two goals, anyway a great start too the season.

I've been involved with SM since 2006, and even now, almost 7 full years playing this game as a hobby it staggers me that, specially in the Gold worlds just how many managers quit SO EASILY.

Tonight, was the first game of the season, more importantly, the first game of a brand new GC of many of the 'new' recent Gold worlds.

I scroll down and read my news feed in almost all of these GC's and just how many managers quit because they have lost their first game.

I don't know what's worse, paying for your club in a new GC THEN quitting before ANY games are played OR quitting after the very first game, simply because you team has lost.

Regards

GC78: Sporting KC smash Toronto 5-0 with Alba, Papadopoulas and Callejon scoring the goals. However with 3 games of the season remaining, we are a point behind Toronto.

Elsewhere i gained my first ever GC promotion with Falkirk in 109. Couple of teams available in division 2 aswell. Good teams, with money to build on. Good setup, Scotland is very competitive.

GC78: Sporting KC smash Toronto 5-0 with Alba' date=' Papadopoulas and Callejon scoring the goals. However with 3 games of the season remaining, we are a point behind Toronto.

[b']Elsewhere i gained my first ever GC promotion with Falkirk in 109.[/b] Couple of teams available in division 2 aswell. Good teams, with money to build on. Good setup, Scotland is very competitive.

I'm sad that Napoli didn't receive any recognition for their contribution to the cause. :(

I've been involved with SM since 2006' date=' and even now, almost 7 full years playing this game as a hobby it staggers me that, specially in the Gold worlds just how many managers quit SO EASILY.

Tonight, was the first game of the season, more importantly, the first game of a brand new GC of many of the 'new' recent Gold worlds.

I scroll down and read my news feed in almost all of these GC's and just how many managers quit because they have lost their first game.

I don't know what's worse, paying for your club in a new GC THEN quitting before ANY games are played OR quitting after the very first game, simply because you team has lost.

Regards[/quote']

well,i also tought about that,paying for club and quit after first game:confused::rolleyes:

I'm sad that Napoli didn't receive any recognition for their contribution to the cause. :(
37 goals between Frei, Ledley and Sagbo was my doing thankyou. :P

I guess Ahamada, Gylfi and Yebda did play their part though... :D

37 goals between Frei' date=' Ledley and Sagbo was my doing thankyou. :P

I guess Ahamada, Gylfi and Yebda did play their part though... :D[/quote']

Ahamada earned himself six MOTM's, the highest total in your squad. ;)

Sigurdsson got 13 assists, joint top with Joe Ledley. ;)

As I said before mate you have first option on loaning them back should you wish. If not then someone else in Scotland can have them.

GC 37

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Lazio were founded in 1900 and play their home games at Stadio Olimpico in Rome.

A few of the players :

Ryan Giggs

Yann M'vila

Antonio Cassano

Christian Eriksen

Narsingh

Ansaldi

Stefan Radu

etc.

173 players in the squad :P Let me know if anyone is in here and wants to deal :P

GC 62

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

The chairman and fans expect a long and successful era under your guidance!

Palermo were founded in 1907 and play their home games at Renzo Barbera in Palermo

David Villa

Glen Johnson

Arda Turan

Marko Marin

Nene

Benatia

Van der Wiel

Hmmm' date=' who is better to get in a GC?

Bayern or Man City?

Actually leaning toward Bayern but cannot decide.[/quote']

I would personally perfer a Manchester City.. too much talent in that squad

Glad i got both in my que :P.. 3 to go till Bayern and 6 to go before City :D

I would personally perfer a Manchester City.. too much talent in that squad

Glad i got both in my que :P.. 3 to go till Bayern and 6 to go before City :D

Yup, thats what i need to decide on haha i have 568 credits at the moment so i could purchase £20.00 worth of credits which would essentially pay for the pre-order of a club in a GC and next years Gold Membership..

Debating whether or not its actually worth it :rolleyes:

Yup' date=' thats what i need to decide on haha i have 568 credits at the moment so i could purchase £20.00 worth of credits which would essentially pay for the pre-order of a club in a GC and next years Gold Membership..

Debating whether or not its actually worth it :rolleyes:[/quote']

Depends how much enjoyment you feel your going to get out of it.. if your in it for the long run i would say £12.50 would be a good investment.. way the gold championships are going though, they will start to turn very empty due to the fact people know they can pay for a top side in another one

Waste of money. GC's made everyday has killed their enjoyment. I reserved Man United and Barcelona in 'recent' GCs (192' date=' 202) and am yet to make a deal with a human manager.[/quote']

Thats my thinking to be honest. I appreciate SM has to make money but they're doing it in the wrong ways.

My notification list is just filled with GC made one after the other at the minute and they're all half empty :rolleyes:

Waste of money. GC's made everyday has killed their enjoyment. I reserved Man United and Barcelona in 'recent' GCs (192' date=' 202) and am yet to make a deal with a human manager.[/quote']

Just agreed my first deal in GC192 and that was Ambrosini & Bonera for Munoz of Palermo, also bought in Ryad Boudebouz for £15 mil from unmanaged Sochaux.

Allan you're more than welcome to take Pato off me :D only want a replacement and someone else just keep Giggs & Scholes away from me :P

GC 13: Darlington - Mario Gómez joins the club with Luis Suarez heading to Arsenal. I despise Suarez so I am pretty happy with the deal in all fairness - It's a hell of a lot better than logging in everyday to find the same manager offering cash for him. I think the Arsenal manager was worried by his injury because there is no way I would have given Gómez for that bafoon!

Just agreed my first deal in GC192 and that was Ambrosini & Bonera for Munoz of Palermo' date=' also bought in Ryad Boudebouz for £15 mil from unmanaged Sochaux.

Allan you're more than welcome to take Pato off me :D only want a replacement and someone else just keep Giggs & Scholes away from me :P[/quote']There's no chance I'd give up Scholes.

Pato would be good but with Rooney and Van Persie I don't need him. ;)

GC 13: Darlington - Mario Gómez joins the club with Luis Suarez heading to Arsenal. I despise Suarez so I am pretty happy with the deal in all fairness - It's a hell of a lot better than logging in everyday to find the same manager offering cash for him. I think the Arsenal manager was worried by his injury because there is no way I would have given Gómez for that bafoon!

I did the exact same deal in GC31 giving suarez and 10 mil for gomez and then it got reversed and i can't deal with the guy now, but he has gone crazy and sold off all sorts of players for cash, spoiling a nice stuttgart side