Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hes admitted that its his ''cousin'' in the newspaper' date=' if that isnt evidence then i dont know what is
:rolleyes:[/center']

Let's see the highly tuned ATMS work it's magic there, got Dortmund today, Madrid in the next one chelsea in the one after and all i want is a Barcelona then i'm done :)

GC76: Bayer Leverkusen win against FC Schalke 04 to lift the SMFA Shield . Bayer Leverkusen were the better team and beat FC Schalke 04 2-0 in the final to lift the trophy. Ralf scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Derdiyok was also on the scoresheet for his side. :D

Now to pick up the double in the German Cup Final on Tuesday. Rolfes will return to the side, while Gotze will miss the game (and possibly the start of next season) with a thigh strain he picked up tonight. Obraniak will replace him, while Jakub Blaszczykowski will make his debut following his £12.8m move to Leverkusen yesterday.

Must be something in the air this weekend as I have been offered not 1 but 4 unbelievably good P/E deals in 4 different gameworlds. 2 are accepted and pending completion so won't jinx them just yet but the other 2 are: 4 million + Bryan Ruiz 89 + Diego Fabbrini 84 for my Mauro Zarate 89 in GC 66 and the best of the lot is probably Luciano Narsingh + Alan Dzagoev for my Steven Gerrard in GC 101. So happy with the last deal.

GC76: Bayer Leverkusen win against FC Schalke 04 to lift the SMFA Shield . Bayer Leverkusen were the better team and beat FC Schalke 04 2-0 in the final to lift the trophy. Ralf scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Derdiyok was also on the scoresheet for his side. :D

Now to pick up the double in the German Cup Final on Tuesday. Rolfes will return to the side' date=' while Gotze will miss the game (and possibly the start of next season) with a thigh strain he picked up tonight. Obraniak will replace him, while Jakub Blaszczykowski will make his debut following his £12.8m move to Leverkusen yesterday.[/quote']

The great feeling when you win silverware and then notice Schalke manager hasnt been on in 26 days. Would of been terrible if you lost lol

Well Barcelona in GC219 will be mine' date=' currently 8th in the queue, and then i'll avoid gc's till [b']GC300[/b] which isn't too far away

Been busy at work, so am i understanding this correctly? we can now pre-order Gold teams before game world opens, and if so how do we go about that? and is this the reason for the absurd amount of GC's being created daily?

Been busy at work' date=' so am i understanding this correctly? we can now pre-order Gold teams before game world opens, and if so how do we go about that? and is this the reason for the absurd amount of GC's being created daily?[/quote']

Yeah you've hit the nail on the head.

SM is a money making machine!

GC85: Motherwell are pretty much done in the transfer market just now, with only 2 low rated players to sell to complete the overhaul of the squad.

Took them over after noticing the SPL was fairly decent by its standards, for a bit of a challenge.

So far ive been able to bring in Vorm, Aubameyang, Kehl, Basta, Yussuf, Victorino, Gebre Selassie and Barrada.

Free agents Xavier Baez and Jim Larsen were also brought in, along with some younger squad fillers :D

Bony, Pilar and Destro were also secured on loan for the season.

But we also managed to make a huge signing, in the form of Marco Reus, who signed for a massive cash sum from unamnaged Lille, just pipping some other big bids.

This brings the first team average up to 87, and i hope to give Falkirk and Celtic a run for their money next season :)

Been busy at work' date=' so am i understanding this correctly? we can now pre-order Gold teams before game world opens, and if so how do we go about that? and is this the reason for the absurd amount of GC's being created daily?[/quote']

Yes you can now order a Barca, Utd etc etc as long as it is an upcoming GC.

Or as others know it, it is the death of GC's and thus the game has taken a what could be terminal turn for the worse.

GC133 Man United - Man United won in tonights SMFA Cup Final against Arsenal 5-3 in a penalty shootout after the match ended -1-1. Finished the game with 9 men after Dani Alves and Higuain both got sent off.

Shame the rest of my results were so bad.

So i go to enquire about Fabio Coentrao in GC54.. i will sell him to you for Gotze ANDDD Lucas Moura he said

:rolleyes: i then tell him there not for sale at that sort of price and then says ill give you Hoilett + £3m for Lucas.. jesus

GC 132: Real Madrid lift the SMFA Cup again with a 5-0 win over Porto, just after winning the league for the fourth time..by virtue of +4 goal difference :o

Stupid concerns are starting to hit us hard so really need to shake the team up so the following high rated players are available for part exchange deals only:

Andres Iniesta 97

Franck Ribery 95

Samuel Eto'o 94

Xabi Alonso 94

Ferreira Pepe 93

Patrice Evra 93

The following players can be used in p/e deals for higher rated players:

Andre Ayew 89

Bruno Cesar 89

Ganso 89

Ander Herrera 89

Stefan Reinartz 89

Nacho Monreal 89

Gaston Ramirez 88

Pedro Leon 88

Alberto Botia 88

Guedes Marcelo 88

Sokratis Papastatopolous 88

Ron Zieler 88

Georgi Schennikov 88

Alberto Paloschi 87

Ilkay Gundogan 87

Patrick Herrman 87

The following players would only be available for massive deals:

Cristiano Ronaldo 98

Iker Casillas 95

Sergio Aguero 94

Sergio Ramos 94

Eden Hazard 92

Mario Gotze 91

Silva Neymar 90

The following players would only be available to use as p/e for much higher rated players:

Alan Dzagoev 89

James Rodriguez 89

Cesar Azpilicueta 89

Thibaut Courtois 88

Sergio Canales 87

Alex Oxlade 86

Julian Draxler 86

Send a message in game to deal please.

GC13: Darlington

Josh Hammond steered Darlington to victory against Everton.

Darlington beat Everton 6 - 2 in a thrilling English Shield Round 2 encounter.

Gomez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sakho and Pjanic were also amongst the goalscorers.

English Shield Round 2: Fantastic victory for the lads and what a début for Mr Mario Gómez, absolute tank! A hat-trick for him, Pjanic scored two goals and managed to get an assist, Sakho also got a goal, Papiss Demba Cissé got a brace of assists and Yarmelenko also got an assist. Truly fantastic performance against a strong Everton side. Next up in the shield we have Chelsea - Bring it on!

Can someone do me a favour in GC1? Can you check which club Angel Di Maria is at? I did a deal for him and he's back at Porto' date=' but I didn't even get a message saying two of my deals had been reversed, wth :confused:[/quote']

He is at Porto :/

He is at Porto :/

Yeah, just as I thought. Absolutely fuming at that, as I let my 90 rated GK go because I was getting a 90 rated replacement and now I have neither. Took me ages to convince the guy to do the deal as well, but the monkeys who work at SM wouldn't have bothered to check the countless PMs I sent :mad:

Yeah' date=' just as I thought. Absolutely fuming at that, as I let my 90 rated GK go because I was getting a 90 rated replacement and now I have neither. Took me ages to convince the guy to do the deal as well, but the monkeys who work at SM wouldn't have bothered to check the countless PMs I sent :mad:[/quote']

Yup you would like to think that is one of the first things they check rather than taking it on face value alone, but I suppose we will never know. Out of interest what was the deal, Im not going to pass judgement or out, as iv seen some truly horrific deals go through on SM, and some perfectly legit be reversed.

I once had a deal for someone, who eludes me now, reversed. Only for me to make the same bid a couple of weeks later and it never got reversed :rolleyes: Not that im moaning, it was a perfectly good deal for both sides.

GC85: Motherwell are pretty much done in the transfer market just now' date=' with only 2 low rated players to sell to complete the overhaul of the squad.

Took them over after noticing the SPL was fairly decent by its standards, for a bit of a challenge.

So far ive been able to bring in [b']Vorm, Aubameyang, Kehl, Basta, Yussuf, Victorino, Gebre Selassie and Barrada.[/b]

Free agents Xavier Baez and Jim Larsen were also brought in, along with some younger squad fillers :D

Bony, Pilar and Destro were also secured on loan for the season.

But we also managed to make a huge signing, in the form of Marco Reus, who signed for a massive cash sum from unamnaged Lille, just pipping some other big bids.

This brings the first team average up to 87, and i hope to give Falkirk and Celtic a run for their money next season :)

You have made some cracking signings, I really wish I saw Vorm available. Desperately need a new GK, You sign Reus, I sign Danny Graham ha :D:P

However things are running well for me at the moment. Scored the most, conceded the least, top of the league :D

Next season will be class

Yup you would like to think that is one of the first things they check rather than taking it on face value alone' date=' but I suppose we will never know. Out of interest what was the deal, Im not going to pass judgement or out, as iv seen some truly horrific deals go through on SM, and some perfectly legit be reversed.

I once had a deal for someone, who eludes me now, reversed. Only for me to make the same bid a couple of weeks later and it never got reversed :rolleyes: Not that im moaning, it was a perfectly good deal for both sides.[/quote']

I signed Di Maria for Van Der Vaart + Giovani Dos Santos and Helton for Sven Ulreich. Ridiculous that it got reversed because in GC15 the Bayern manager sells Nasri for 29m + Dexter Blackstock + Matt Derbyshire, and then quits the next day and the deal is allowed to stand....

I signed Di Maria for Van Der Vaart + Giovani Dos Santos and Helton for Sven Ulreich. Ridiculous that it got reversed because in GC15 the Bayern manager sells Nasri for 29m + Dexter Blackstock + Matt Derbyshire' date=' and then quits the next day and the deal is allowed to stand....[/quote']

Jesus christ.

Thats shocking.

Dont even need to talk about the Nasri deal ha !

I never really come across stuff like that although I suspect its because I so very rarely even attempt to do deals now and dont notice.

I signed Di Maria for Van Der Vaart + Giovani Dos Santos and Helton for Sven Ulreich. Ridiculous that it got reversed because in GC15 the Bayern manager sells Nasri for 29m + Dexter Blackstock + Matt Derbyshire' date=' and then quits the next day and the deal is allowed to stand....[/quote']

I see that deal in GC15 as well Kuldeep. I wanted to report it but with all the changes honestly didn't know how to and had to ask Teb how I send a ticket.....lol

I see that deal in GC15 as well Kuldeep. I wanted to report it but with all the changes honestly didn't know how to and had to ask Teb how I send a ticket.....lol

You have to go Game World > Transfer Market > All Transfers and then find the transfer and report it. If someone has already reported the deal you can't report it again...

You have made some cracking signings' date=' I really wish I saw Vorm available. Desperately need a new GK, You sign Reus, I sign Danny Graham ha :D:P

However things are running well for me at the moment. Scored the most, conceded the least, top of the league :D

Next season will be class[/quote']

Yeah 1 or 2 of the signings will give me something to work with in the future.

Looking forward to next season :)

Bloody hell , i cant believe you sign Di maria for soo cheap

Yes you can now order a Barca' date=' Utd etc etc as long as it is an upcoming GC.

Or as others know it, it is the death of GC's and thus the game has taken a what could be terminal turn for the worse.[/quote']

Dumb it down for me Mr Atkins, ok i go to add new club, pick say Real Madrid, BUT gold championships is faded out(can't click) only gives options for the other Game worlds, but others are saying they can pre-order a Gold Real, HOW???