Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Dumb it down for me Mr Atkins' date=' ok i go to add new club, pick say Real Madrid, BUT gold championships is faded out(can't click) only gives options for the other Game worlds, but others are saying they can pre-order a Gold Real, HOW???[/quote']

Jock, only so many Real madrids, barca's etc can be reserved for coming GC's. The only way you can reserve them now is when a new GC is created, possibly a new one is available to reserve. That is definitely the best time to check anyway so if you are dead set on a Madrid then when one is created and you are online, while everyone else is rushing like mad for a mediocre (non-reserved) team you can try reserve a top team for about 5-6 GC's time......I think thats right?:confused::o:rolleyes:

If the "Gold Championship" option is greyed out then that means the next 9 (or however many) Barcelonas have already been pre-ordered so you can't pre-order another one until the next GC comes out (I believe)

Edit : See above :-)

GC43 FC Schalke 04:

Borges WILLIAN has completed his move to FC Schalke 04 from Boca Juniors for £27,346,000. All other offers were turned down.

Had plenty of cash piled up for a while so glad to finally put it to good use at last and he will provide good competition on the wings for my side. Also if anyone is in this set up I am looking to do a deal for a top striker and defender and I have the likes of Hulk, Kroos, Eriksen, Farfan, Hernanas, Denisov, Naldo, Sagna and Renato Augusto plus a few more available so get in touch if you want to work out a deal :)

am i correct in saying it costs 2' date='500 credits 2 pre order a team in a gold championship???..[/quote']

Yes. For 2500 credits you can reserve any side in a future GC. These sides are limited though so only 'x' amount can reserve a Barcelona for example.

GC154: Beat Rennes 2-1 in the French Cup Quarter-Final. Lyon will face Wen Jiet Lee's Paris Saint-Germain a week on Friday.

GC106: Real Madrid have won the Charity Shield Final 1-0 against fierce rivals Barcelona El clásico!! Ronaldo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Diarra was on the scoresheet for his side.

GC78: Bayer Leverkusen lose the German Cup Final against Werder Bremen!! Bayer Leverkusen were beaten 1-0 despite having more opportunities.

Can't win them all i suppose...

Jock' date=' only so many Real madrids, barca's etc can be reserved for coming GC's. The only way you can reserve them now is when a new GC is created, possibly a new one is available to reserve. That is definitely the best time to check anyway so if you are dead set on a Madrid then when one is created and you are online, while everyone else is rushing like mad for a mediocre (non-reserved) team you can try reserve a top team for about 5-6 GC's time......I think thats right?:confused::o:rolleyes:[/quote']
If the "Gold Championship" option is greyed out then that means the next 9 (or however many) Barcelonas have already been pre-ordered so you can't pre-order another one until the next GC comes out (I believe)

Edit : See above :-)

Ah! ok i see, thanks men.

GC 28 - Genoa

Elohim (Forum) steered Genoa to victory against Bari.

Genoa outclassed Bari and thrashed them 8 - 3 in their Division 1 fixture.

Milito scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hamsik and Motta were also amongst the goalscorers.

My biggest win ever in a GC

:P

i also got some big wins tonight in my GC's:

GC106- Inter 7-2 Oxford

GC147- Manchester United 7-1 Altrincham

GC54- Celtic 9-1 Falkirk

GC46- Palermo 7-0 Frosinone

Skip all that though:

GC202- Swansea 3-1 Chelsea :D

You've got a pretty big team there Dermo

Full of moneymakers. When you take them out of the equation, then it is no bigger than yours. :D

Did you say you wanted to sell Balotelli at one stage? I can chuck in another player with the keeper if you want. ;):P

Full of moneymakers. When you take them out of the equation' date=' then it is no bigger than yours. :D

Did you say you wanted to sell Balotelli at one stage? I can chuck in another player with the keeper if you want. ;):P[/quote']

Depends on the player as I'm in desperate need of a replacement striker were that the case mate

Only got Drogs and Sana/Saha behind him :P

Depends on the player as I'm in desperate need of a replacement striker were that the case mate

Only got Drogs and Sana/Saha behind him :P

I only got Kalou or Sturridge. :o I need Torres as my main CF I am afraid.

Just wanted it confirmed

So ... you're saying him+sturr for Balo ?

Yes, as much as I want to keep the keeper for the medium term as he is likely to match Cech, I don't think I will be able to use him as soon as I would like. And I can use someone with some bit of volatility in my team to kick things up. :D I will have to recall him from his loan spell.

Oh, and do you want Lennon back?