Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Only got 3 teams left, but I'm going to be leaving them all and SM at the end of their seasons, will stay on the forum though, getting so bored of the game now after like 6 or so years. Been a while!! :P

Quit a few clubs recently, like GC 59 Toluca, GC 4 Pescara, GC 8 Salzburg, just no time for them. Gonna let go of a few more clubs in the upcoming weeks still though.

Meanwhile...in GC20, I signed one of my favourite defenders. (Haven't done a deal in GC for quite some time I think)

Mats HUMMELS has shocked Valencia fans by moving to H. Berlin for 8,000,000 plus David LUIZ and Yao Kouassi GERVINHO.

Solved my striker problem in one of my favourites Gold setups, GC40:

Alexis SANCHEZ has completed his move to Everton from Tottenham Hotspur in a swap deal for Yann M'VILA and Luc CASNOS

Delighted with that deal,M'Vila was my highest rated midfeilder but ive got so many others that i can afford to lose one where striker has been a massive issue since Barrios went on the decline :o

Vurnon ANITA has completed his move to Everton from Villarreal for £7,880,000

To compensate for losing that guy i then went and snapped up Anita for chairman value at unmanaged, be good back up Barry :)

Took my first job offer on sm

Valencia- Barcelona in GC189' date=' i did have a lovely team at velancia but its barcelona

Deals that were done by previous manager were okay, valdes for de gea was a bid :/ but oh well still barca![/quote']

Great least you have David Silva :D

Great Day

Alan Lammie has been removed as manager of.......by the SMFA and had his account cancelled.

If anybody has had the misfortune to ever deal with this cretin then you will know why SM is truely better off without him on here....

What he done to get banned was truely shocking...

Disgusting and I am glad to see SM finally show some teeth to get rid of these kinda disgusting behavouirs.

Well done SM

Great Day

Alan Lammie has been removed as manager of.......by the SMFA and had his account cancelled.

If anybody has had the misfortune to ever deal with this cretin then you will know why SM is truely better off without him on here....

Disgusting and I am glad to see SM finally show some teeth to get rid of these kinda disgusting behavouirs.

Well done SM

Fortunately i didn't!

What did he do?

Great Day

Well done SM

i got his barcelona on a job offer ;p so benefited from his departure ha

what he do?

Great Day

Well done SM

Well agree with yours statement,anyway why he s been removed?

In one of my GC's today i notice about 6 managers leaving all from austria and all top teams, reckon they were all the same person or very close friends who have decided to leave at the exact same time :rolleyes:

Great Day

Well done SM

Blocked him across all my accounts over a year ago. What a moron, one of the biggest (insert your own choice of word...make it harsh) here.

Im very intrigued about what he did to be banned, you cant tease us all with a statement like that then not spill the beans. Even if it is by PM :P

Blocked him across all my accounts over a year ago. What a moron' date=' one of the biggest (insert your own choice of word...make it harsh) here.

Im very intrigued about what he did to be banned, you cant tease us all with a statement like that then not spill the beans. Even if it is by PM :P[/quote']

In GC 39 there were newspaper from the Man City manager that said in response to a player enquiry about Hummels, the removed manager responded with a volley of racist abuse and pretty choice insults about his family. He said he had screenshots of these and would forward them to SM. Interestingly, the allegations were hardly denied as the removed manager (of Dortmund) realeased a newspaper article of his own along the lines of "being able to dish it out but not take it" as if it's ok to be racist as long as you are responding to an insult... anyway I guess there must have been something to it.

Pauley completes final mission:

Kaiserslauten rule GC 1 :)

Tonight marked the final for kaiserslauten against Lokomotiv Moscow in the SMFA Champions Cup in the toughest GC of them all GC 1.

Having come through a tough group and challenges in the knockout phase the best result knocking out German rivals Bayern Munich we went into the final with history beckoning, but would the pressure tell??

Kaiserslauten roared out of the blocks and in particular Nilmar who fired two early goals to wrestle control of the final, Mario Balotelli responded for Lokomotiv Moscow but second half substitute Bacinovic put the seal on the final with a spectacular 30 yard free kick and that was that...

Kaiserslauten win the Champions League.

Immensely proud to have conquered the toughest Gold Championship, if only I could beat Bayern In the League, but with there team it is proving nigh on impossible

Decided to part with a mass number of sides tonight

Due to the fact im 18 in 4 days

go to six form and need time to concentrate on studying english lit, ict and media

Fifa 13 is out and well i do enjoy that somewhat more than sm, and therefore if i get spear time yano ha

The mates and Girlfriend take up a huge amount of time

Plus i play semi-pro football and therefore training etc always gets in the way as it is

Thanks

and sorry if i caused any inconvience on any managers parting with clubs

Teams i have got now: Vitesse(174), Sochaux(175), Benfica(180), Barca(189), Ajax(195) and Dortmund(218)

so i still have a good number of GC sides, and i will be as active as possible and also will probably still join 222 which is meant to be mst forum active gc, as it'll be fun

Decided to part with a mass number of sides tonight

Due to the fact im 18 in 4 days

go to six form and need time to concentrate on studying english lit' date=' ict and media

Fifa 13 is out and well i do enjoy that somewhat more than sm, and therefore if i get spear time yano ha

The mates and Girlfriend take up a huge amount of time

Plus i play semi-pro football and therefore training etc always gets in the way as it is

Thanks

and sorry if i caused any inconvience on any managers parting with clubs

Teams i have got now: Vitesse(174), Sochaux(175), Benfica(180), Barca(189), Ajax(195) and Dortmund(218)

so i still have a good number of GC sides, and i will be as active as possible and also will probably still join 222 which is meant to be mst forum active gc, as it'll be fun[/quote']

That must be about the 10th time you have written a post like that at this stage :)

Love getting a crazy counter Thiago & mascherano counter for M'Vila. A simple rejection will do. Granted i only offered thiago & cuenca thought he'd counter something doable :)

If anyone is in GC219 get in touch with me at Barca albeit in no rush to do any deals

Love getting a crazy counter Thiago & mascherano counter for M'Vila. A simple rejection will do. Granted i only offered thiago & cuenca thought he'd counter something doable :)

If anyone is in GC219 get in touch with me at Barca albeit in no rush to do any deals

I'd not even sell M'vila for such an offer

:P

The offer for Phil JONES of Wolfsburg from B. Munich has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

B. Munich have made an offer to Wolfsburg to swap Mapou YANGA-MBIWA and Alain TRAORE for Phil JONES .

So extremely happy with this deal !

Shipping off worthless Phil Jones for Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa and amazing AM Alain Traoré !

Couldn't be happier right now !

GC 77

you love your ligue 1 boys

Hah' date=' that I do Alos ... that I do !

Yanga-Mbiwa is a soon to be starter for Les Bleus and Alain Traoré is an amazing talent (for more info click the link in my sig)[/center']