Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

This seems very familiar' date=' could it possibly be including Ramires and Cabaye? :D[/quote']

Atm we're only talking about Radu and another player

;):P neither of the pair you've mentioned !

Aw..I thought I was on a roll there..

Unfortunately' date=' you're not that good

;)

Capdevila in all his glory (he'll do for another year or 8 months) but I'd feel much calmer if I'd get my hands on Radu :P[/center']

joined Gold 1 for 5 days, couldn't buy a player and was even outbid on 2nd rate free agents by the major clubs:mad: also the thread went 2 days without any posts:rolleyes: so if anyone tells you it is the best set up then they're are lying through their teeth:rolleyes: thank God for the new Gold set-ups;) Gold 222 has begun with a forumer filled thread and doesn't go 2 minutes without someone posting;) that's more Like it:D

joined Gold 1 for 5 days' date=' couldn't buy a player and was even outbid on 2nd rate free agents by the major clubs:mad: also the thread went 2 days without any posts:rolleyes: so if anyone tells you it is the best set up then they're are lying through their teeth:rolleyes: thank God for the new Gold set-ups;) Gold 222 has begun with a forumer filled thread and doesn't go 2 minutes without someone posting;) that's more Like it:D[/b']

Same thing was said about gc 100, and I didn't enjoy it one bit. I guess it's really just down to personal preferences.

Not really fair to compare the newest gc with the oldest tho.. :)

Same thing was said about gc 100' date=' and I didn't enjoy it one bit. I guess it's really just down to personal preferences.

Not really fair to compare the newest gc with the oldest tho.. :)[/quote']

true mate but I'd heard it was a brilliant set up:rolleyes: I don't know about anyone else? but I feel the thread is a very big part of any set up and the GC1 thread sucked:cool:

true mate but I'd heard it was a brilliant set up:rolleyes: I don't know about anyone else? but I feel the thread is a very big part of any set up and the GC1 thread sucked:cool:

GC1 has some activity (as shown by the sides bidding against you for free agents). In 5 years GC1 will still be popular and GC222 will be nowhere.

Threads mean very little to a setup. Some of my favourite sides had threads with less posts than Liverpool have points.

Threads mean very little to a setup. Some of my favourite sides had threads with less posts than Liverpool have points.

I agree' date=' to an extent.

At times, I really don't care if the thread is active (or wether there's a thread at all) But there are setups, that really would not survive without an active thread.[/center']

GC1 has some activity (as shown by the sides bidding against you for free agents). In 5 years GC1 will still be popular and GC222 will be nowhere.

especially amoungst the paleontologists mate :D

I wouldn't give it 5 months let alone years.

I gave it 5 days and It felt like 5 years:rolleyes:

GC 165

Luis+Nani+Wallpapers+0102.jpg

Elohim (Forum) steered Dortmund to victory against Mainz.

Dortmund outclassed Mainz and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nani was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Dzeko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This was the 2nd game in a row that Nani scored a hattrick ... he's now on 8th goals in 6 games and I'm sitting comfortably on a 2nd place.

Gotta say, selling Götze for Nani+Berba was probably one of the best deals I've done :D

GC 73

Elohim (Forum) earned a draw with Peterborough United against Arsenal.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Peterborough United and Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Mauricio scored the only goal for Peterborough United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Had no idea my side had this in them

;):D

GC 77 - Wolfsburg

-Trio of players joining Wolfsburg REVOLUTION-

Djibril+Sidibe+Belarus+v+France+Toulon+Tournament+huLn--0Q3SOl.jpg

Djibril SIDIBE has completed his move to Wolfsburg from Newcastle United for 5,000,000

Italy+v+France+Toulon+U21+Tournament+5MFZi4UfyJDl.jpg

Maxime BOURGEOIS has completed his move to Wolfsburg from AJ Auxerre for 2,800,000

ImageHandler.axd?imageFormat=secondColumn&guid=52ba4a53-fa9c-4de3-89e2-cd30b1c28922

Free Agent Mathias RANEGIE has completed his move to Wolfsburg for 3,000,000

Let's start with the striker.

Ranegie was the leading goalscorer in swedish Allsvenskan before signing with Udinese, he's already made his mark in the Italian club with alot of important passes and 1 vital goal against AC Milan.

He currently holds a 85 rating, that'll change quickly if he keeps this up and I expect him to hit 87/88 mid-season.

Even tho he's 28, he's a riser ... Was unchallenged for him and quite happy for that too.

Onto the Right Back ...

Djibril Sidibe is an 83 rated 20 year old RB that currently plays for LOSC Lille in french Ligue 1.

He joined Lille after starting more or less every game for ES Troyes in Ligue 2 last season, so far this season he's played 1 full game for Lille (Who has 3 good RB's)

He's certainly one for the future and has every chance at rising.

Now then, onto the winger ... Bourgeois has been listed as one of France's top 50 young talents.

He is an amazing player, with a great skill level and so much potential, I can easily see him in a top 5 Ligue 1 club within a year and be a regular for that team ... sitting with a 87-89 rating.

Very happy with my 3 signings ... and more will follow.

GC 155

First transfer with a human for a long time now. Rudy and Lisandro leaving with Navas coming in. Simply put I'm trading 2 bench players for a starter.

I usually don't mention my deals before they've gone through, but tbh I'm paying a lot here and either way I'd be some what satisfied lol

Quitting teams

Porto 160

spurs 183

Real Madrid 184

Real Madrid 21

Chelsea 155

man city 180

Newcatle 177

Metalist 58

knocking more down so be a look out for them ' date=' all top squads[/quote']

Also quit Arsenal 87 , Arsenal 119 , fulham 169 , man city 82 , ajax 131 , man united 67 , Notts 57( real good team , wins trophies for laughs)

Kevin STROOTMAN has completed his move to Arsenal from PSV for £21,010,000

One and a bit seasons of trying to buy the player and I finally have him. Soooo happy.

GC36 Real Madrid - Tonight saw the SMFA Cup 1st Round 2nd leg vs Liverpool. Liverpool led 6-2 from the first leg and looked odds on to qualify.

Allan NI steered Real Madrid to victory against Liverpool.

Real Madrid hammered Liverpool 7 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 2 fixture.

Ramos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Der Vaart and Messi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Real Madrid went through 9 - 6 on aggregate.

Guess not. B)