Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I have to deal with JAYDEE WALKER in gc 107' date='the day he joins the gc he bids on the same unmanaged player as me and then sends me messages telling me to back off or he'll get his mate to take over and cancel it......so far I've won the bid 3 times and instantly a friend of his takes over and quits.[/quote']

There is a cheat in my gameworld, who does EXACTLY the same.

Oh I think the Champions League Q/F first Leg in GC 66 was more the result you might want to talk about ;)

Anyway a sad' date=' sad, sad day on SM.[/b']

Dai Winston has resigned from........numerous clubs.

A forum legend in my eyes and a nice guy to boot, not to many of what I personally regard as the good and the great of SM left on here. With Andy also leaving lately.

A massive loss to the game, especially our monumental battles in GC 1, 19,101.

If you ever read this good luck in whatever your doing.

Had 6 players injured and 2 suspended for the game. Didn't had a CB 100% fit with 3 injured.. in that conditions I kept myself alive for the 2nd leg.. ^^ hard but not impossible.

Had 6 players injured and 2 suspended for the game. Didn't had a CB 100% fit with 3 injured.. in that conditions I kept myself alive for the 2nd leg.. ^^ hard but not impossible.

The team you played was an extremely strong team,9 90+ players of the injured players only Lavezzi and a CB might have played to improve your side

I had Hummels, Schmelzer, Gotze, Bender, Pizczek all missing

but if you need to make excuses to make you feel better, c'est la vie ;)

The team you played was an extremely strong team' date='9 90+ players of the injured players only Lavezzi and a CB might have played to improve your side

I had Hummels, Schmelzer, Gotze, Bender, Pizczek all missing

but if you need to make excuses to make you feel better, c'est la vie ;)[/quote']

Nope, I was talking about a different counter tactic that would be my first choice with more options at back to defeat you.. ^^

I've got bayern on offer in gc69. Was going to reject then my interwebs died in the hotel so just on my mobile. I'll not be taking them, I'm on a one man mission to stop rays Chelsea winning the league!!

So I'll be getting rid tomorrow evening around 7.45 when I get back from work to the hotel. They are epic too....

Wow didn't realise there was a mobile skin

So to throw a curve ball I just rejected them. Think a forumer got them anyhow ;)

I did indeed and am very open to offers for Neuer and Pato :P

I've got bayern on offer in gc69. Was going to reject then my interwebs died in the hotel so just on my mobile. I'll not be taking them' date=' I'm on a one man mission to stop rays Chelsea winning the league!!

So I'll be getting rid tomorrow evening around 7.45 when I get back from work to the hotel. They are epic too....[/quote']

I wouldnt worrymate think my days at the top are coming to an end, my old guard cant go on forever and it is getting harder and harder every year, cant get a deal done for love nor money on this set-up either, people just way to greedy and Ive offered some top deals around.

Tell me what it would take to bring neuer to the emirates!?

Whatever he offers Will, dont accept if he gets a top keeper I will be in trouble :o:p

Lol a top keeper is all I'm missing, that and a bit of consistency!

Love this gc it's so competitive!

Had a bad start but only 8 or so points off the top, it's very close this season!

GC61 Club America: Overcame a 9 point deficit to finish first in the league' date=' wrapping it up with a 5-1 victory over Puebla. Cup semifinal up next.[/quote']

2-1 victory in the cup final against Necaxa makes it a league and cup double for this season! Goals from Immobile and Fazio sealed the win.

Had a deal for Srna reversed today in GC 222 for Ranocchia and Obi. I'm sick of this so I went and sent SM this:cool:

Dear Sm,

Today I had a fair deal reversed. This is the second time this has happened in the particular game world, with different managers, from different countries, with different IP addresses (if your bothered to check you would know this). I know what your going to say, that they were deemed dubious or suspicious. In what way were they dubious? In what way were they suspicious. Don't you think the sad jealous idiots that keep reporting all these deals seem a little bit suspicious and dubious, no? This is a great game at times, but your ruining it your selves for every single person that plays it. I'd like to say on behalf of every single person on soccer manager that we're sick of it. Is it really that hard to put 1 minute of effort into investigating a deal rather than accepting every damn report you get? Are you that lazy? And then when we ask for your help you give us the same useless and annoying answer. You've already killed gold championships with the amount of them you are creating these days, why try and make it even worse? What I don't get, is how we pay you, some people hundreds of dollars, pounds, euros whatever.. and you treat us like nothing. That's all from for now.

Yours sincerely,

Another fed up manager.

Had a deal for Srna reversed today in GC 222 for Ranocchia and Obi. I'm sick of this cr*p so I went and sent SM this:cool:

Dear Sm' date='

Today I had a fair deal reversed. This is the second time this has happened in the particular game world, with different managers, from different countries, with different IP addresses (if your bothered to check you would know this). I know what your going to say, that they were deemed dubious or suspicious. In what way were they dubious? In what way were they suspicious. Don't you think the sad jealous idiots that keep reporting all these deals seem a little bit suspicious and dubious, no? This is a great game at times, but your ruining it your selves for every single person that plays it. I'd like to say on behalf of every single person on soccer manager that we're sick of it. Is it really that hard to put 1 minute of effort into investigating a deal rather than accepting every damn report you get? Are you that lazy? And then when we ask for your help you give us the same useless and annoying answer. You've already killed gold championships with the amount of them you are creating these days, why try and make it even worse? What I don't get, is how we pay you, some people hundreds of dollars, pounds, euros whatever.. and you treat us like nothing. That's all from for now.

Yours sincerely,

Another fed up manager.[/quote']

I guess u can expect automatic response:rolleyes:,although i support u

Just don't even talk to me. Oh my god.

Am I not allowed to negotiate cracking deals anymore? Why the hell am I being punished for the SMFA's laziness and other peoples jealousy.

I negotiate and barter with people for hours, in GC 222 ALL my good deals have been reversed.

Is it unfair that I am good at bloomin negotiating? Does it mean there isn't a level playing field if I have earned these players.

So what Shakhtar got Torres, Balotelli, Sinclair, Bertrand and Javi Garcia. We gave all our best players for them. Who in the world decides that I am not allowed these players?

I got them fair and square. I paid for this team f f s.

Just outrageous. Are these deals deemed too good for SM?

Just don't even talk to me. Oh my god.

Am I not allowed to negotiate cracking deals anymore? Why the hell am I being punished for the SMFA's laziness and other peoples jealousy.

I negotiate and barter with people for hours' date=' in GC 222 ALL my good deals have been reversed.

Is it unfair that I am good at bloomin negotiating? Does it mean there isn't a level playing field if I have earned these players.

So what Shakhtar got Torres, Balotelli, Sinclair, Bertrand and Javi Garcia. We gave all our best players for them. Who in the world decides that I am not allowed these players?

I got them fair and square. I paid for this team f f s.

Just outrageous. Are these deals deemed too good for SM?[/quote']

Just read my signature:rolleyes:

The only thing that I find more shocking than Soccer Manager's owners and staff ignoring customer complaints....

Is the fact that people are still paying for new teams, knowing exactly how SM are the worst company I have ever experienced in my life.

Seriously...whilst you lot keep lining SM's pockets, and at the rate of current GC's....its obviously growing their funds more and more, do any of you think they are going to improve their customer service?

the answer is no.

The ONLY way SM will be forced to action their frankly disgusting and hideous attitude is if WE STOP LINING THEIR COFFERS.

I have not, and will not be buying any more teams. When my GC runs out, I will not be renewing it. I'll not be playing anymore... problem is it's got 250 days left lol. But for now I'll enjoy messing about with my teams for free.

you know there dead when 3 hours after a new gold came out lyon is still free ' date=' they usually get taken in the first 3 mins[/quote']

Sick joke. This game used to be absolutely beast, the days of fighting for a team like Real zargoza in the pre agreed time GC's.

Anyway, I wont be renewing my GM ever again and I'd imagine I'm not the only one.

Joke of a game now!

Looking to do a few deals in my worlds;

GC153 Valencia - Looking to get a deal for Ander Herrera.

GC106 Benfica - The following are available; Yaya Toure, Cardozo, Luisao, Luisao, Pereira, Valerio, Afellay, Enrique, Adam, Huth, Torje, Senderos, Airton, Sidnei.

GC109 Napoli - The following are available; Lavezzi, Van Der Wiel, Quagliarella, Maggio, Rakitic, Gonul, Lemoine, Tabanou.

Get in touch!