Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC205

Bohemians FC have now won 4 games in a row after beating Dundalk setting a new club record.

sean fitzpatrick steered Bohemians FC to victory against Dundalk.

Bohemians FC beat Dundalk 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gibson had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cabrera and Aquino were amongst the goalscorers.

strangely enjoying this set up despite the fact I haven't enjoyed a GC in about 2 years, the thread being dead, and a once full Irish league losing some managers

Last few days of inactivity has shown me i wouldn't miss the game if i left, but after checking my main teams looking a bit tough to leave will assess over the next few weeks but the new arrival in the family might just have me go.

Just not the same buzz anymore and bit tough to get it back, time for the great Football Manager to be resurrected.

Going down the pan.....

J.PAULINHO £11.8M Corinthians > Villarreal £2.5M + M.SENNA + J.VENTA

L.DAMIÃO £13.9M Internacional > Villarreal R.CANI + M.SALVA

V.DEDE £15.1M Vasco da Gama > Villarreal £4.0M + G.NICO + O.MELLBERG

G.ROSSI £20.8M Villarreal > Santos S.NEYMAR + V.ANDRADE

This blatent cheating by Mr Villarreal goes unpunished .... too busy churning out new GC's to give a Rats about the quality of their product.

GC 113: Man United absolutely destroyed Arsenal 6-0 to win the SMFA Shield and clinch their first trophy since i took over. It wasnt a full strength side either due to some of my signings being cup tied, with the likes of Falcao and Kagawa having to sit it out.

Goals from Valero, Micael, Higuain and a Hulk hat-trick sealed the silverware.

And ive just been offered the Barca job...

Then yeah' date=' obviously wait. They're just gonna keep on buying big names :P

And the other team is probably Spurs? I'd get em before the january window.. hah[/quote']

Yeah no ... I'd rather wait for Moutinho lol

GC15: Atletico Madrid win the SMFA Cup after smashing Manchester United 5-2 :D. That is by far the most emphatic win I've had in an SMFA Cup Final.

Went completely default on instructions as I'd seen United had lost 3 games to it during the season, and it paid off unbelievably well. A Marcelo double within 4 minutes gave us a great start, and Xavi pretty much sealed the game in the 7th minute. United did grab one back through Farfan, but a Pato double (one just before half time) killed the game, and Ernst's goal was just a consolation.

Considering the team I've built, I've massively underachieved with this team, and really need to put more effort into them, as they deserve to be winning titles more regularly!

I think its time to call an end to my managerial career.........I lost to CB......in a final. :(
No shame in that

I tend to agree with Dan:p

Ive beaten CB in quite a few SMFA Champions Cup finals, only difference of course that I was there from beginning to end ;):P

At the end of the day you can be beaten by anybody, just being beaten by some people hurts more than others, I am sure we all have certain people that we take great pleasure in beating (CB dont fall in that category for me, he is alright even if his "honours" make me laugh out loud)

I think its time to call an end to my managerial career.........I lost to CB......in a final. :(

When I paste CB (as I usually do) I have a cheeky LOL at how much rage he must be feeling.

I don't understand why he just puts holiday mode on? Why would you not even pick your own team?:confused:

Well many lost from me except Ray' date='Mike is one of them.........

Well many lost from me:rolleyes:,anyway Ray beat me few times,although he had much stronger teams in most ours games........

I tend to agree with Dan:p

Ive beaten CB in quite a few SMFA Champions Cup finals, only difference of course that I was there from beginning to end ;):P

Yea,u re really annoying with that,but i will get revenge one day

At the end of the day you can be beaten by anybody, just being beaten by some people hurts more than others, I am sure we all have certain people that we take great pleasure in beating (CB dont fall in that category for me, he is alright even if his "honours" make me laugh out loud)

When I paste CB (as I usually do) I have a cheeky LOL at how much rage he must be feeling.

I don't understand why he just puts holiday mode on? Why would you not even pick your own team?:confused:

I always pick my teams for important games,its just for unimportant games,and less people bothers me with stupid proposals when they see holiday mode.....

Well

Just logged on and it has all kicked off in GC 78....

Some guy loses a SMFA World Cup Final to Algeria whilst they are Germany, goes mad and says loads of stuff to the Algeria Manager....

Accuses Algeria manager of being a cheat all seemingly because Algeria beat his Germany side, guess the manager of Algeria is in cahoots with the SM Management LOL :confused:

Algeria manager defends himself and gets support from another manager....

Germany manager says he aint bothered about none of it but launches into a massive rant with swearing, abusive Language, disgusting insults....

Yep that Germany manager really doesn't care and took defeat well. :o

What a numpty, seriously embaressing behavouir, the sad thing is he probably thinks he is really hard or something :P

Well

Just logged on and it has all kicked off in GC 78....

Some guy loses a SMFA World Cup Final to Algeria whilst they are Germany' date=' goes mad and says loads of stuff to the Algeria Manager....

Accuses Algeria manager of being a cheat all seemingly because Algeria beat his Germany side, guess the manager of Algeria is in cahoots with the SM Management LOL :confused:

Algeria manager defends himself and gets support from another manager....

Germany manager says he aint bothered about none of it but launches into a massive rant with swearing, abusive Language, disgusting insults....

Yep that Germany manager really doesn't care and took defeat well. :o

What a numpty, seriously embaressing behavouir, the sad thing is he probably thinks he is really hard or something :P[/quote']

What a fool hopefully the FA aren't dealing with his punishment :P

That's me basicaly leaving SM altogether, so that means my Port Vale in GC123 will be out there somewhere. I will miss them, but they deserve more attention than I have gave them the last couple of months, so whoever takes them will have to bring them up the table, haha :P

Anyway, they have a great team, they are very fun to work with and is a decent challenge.

To whoever gets them, good luck, and don't wreck them! haha

GC191 has to be pretty much the worst GC i've ever been in, the chat function doesn't work people hardly read the newspaper and worst of all no one responds to offers or pm's

Anyone here in it?