Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

That's me basicaly leaving SM altogether' date=' so that means my Port Vale in GC123 will be out there somewhere. I will miss them, but they deserve more attention than I have gave them the last couple of months, so whoever takes them will have to bring them up the table, haha :P

Anyway, they have a great team, they are very fun to work with and is a decent challenge.

To whoever gets them, good luck, and don't wreck them! haha[/quote']

Sad to see you go pal, great side that Port Vale.

'Lord Vader' got them.

Well

Just logged on and it has all kicked off in GC 78....

Some guy loses a SMFA World Cup Final to Algeria whilst they are Germany' date=' goes mad and says loads of stuff to the Algeria Manager....

Accuses Algeria manager of being a cheat all seemingly because Algeria beat his Germany side, guess the manager of Algeria is in cahoots with the SM Management LOL :confused:

Algeria manager defends himself and gets support from another manager....

Germany manager says he aint bothered about none of it but launches into a massive rant with swearing, abusive Language, disgusting insults....

Yep that Germany manager really doesn't care and took defeat well. :o

What a numpty, seriously embaressing behavouir, [b']the sad thing is he probably thinks he is really hard or something :P[/b]

Keyboard warrior springs to mind

:rolleyes:

Hey Ninster in 199 every unmanaged player i make a offer on u offer 100/200k more u stalking me:)

Was just to show how tight the bayern chairman is :D u are free to spend now as got no cash after getting Ramirez

Cheers for letting me know mate - I hope he doesn't run them. Can someone keep me updated on what he does to the side?

Not much at the mo. Just transfer listed a couple of 87 squad players.

Shame you left mate. England was a good battle

Love these new gc's other than the blatent cheating going on, you get awesome counters

I offer Michael Dawson & Tom Huddlestone for Micah Richards he counters Kyle Naughton & Huddlestone, I dribbled all over the laptop in excitement :P

Not much at the mo. Just transfer listed a couple of 87 squad players.

Shame you left mate. England was a good battle

I wasn't this season - I was pretty much bottom of the league haha. They deserved more attention than I have gave them recently, and my gold membership was due to expire, but decided to not pay more money. Still got a couple of clubs though, so will still be sticking around.

GG46 Leeds are currently managed by "Lord Vadar"

GC1 Palermo are currently on offer to the Hoffenheim manager Andrew Jones...

...while GC5 someone else will have to check out as I'm not in it :)

Ughhh he got all 3 of them apparently. Had around 400/500 games at them all I think, although I don't honestly rememeber!

I'm only in GC7 now, can't afford to lose my Brondby!

GC 157

Manchester City beat Manchester United 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Been losing ground in the title race against United lately but after beating them tonight I'm just 2 points off with 7 games remaining.

And I've finally managed to add depth and quality to my midfield!

Granit XHAKA has completed his move to Manchester City from Genoa for 12,144,000. All other offers were turned down.

Still wouldn't mind shifting one of my CB's (bar Kompany) for a winger or something, if anyone would be interested.

GC32: Following our mid week 3-1 victory over AC Milan, Palermo take over the Rossoneri thanks to a 2-1 victory against Udinese with goals coming from top scorer, Mario Gotze and Dede. Lead AC Milan by 2 points with only 5 games to go and a Quarter Final against Udinese on Monday.

GC35: Looks more and more likely that ill pip Porto to the title with a 15 point lead and only 21 points remaining. If i am to win the title it will probably be decided at Porto next Saturday.

GC97: Bari beat Roma 3-2 to lift the Italian Shield. Lead 2-0 for most of the game, and won the game in the 82nd minute thanks to a late Sebastian Leto goal. :D

Only decent result tonight really.

Could still make up for that tomorrow with two Charity Shield Finals.

GC155 Cska win the russian cup to go with the shield,league and charity shield, a poor semi final performance in the smfa cup cost me a chance at that, i'll take the quad this season :D

GC155 Cska win the russian cup to go with the shield' date='league and charity shield, a poor semi final performance in the smfa cup cost me a chance at that, i'll take the quad this season :D[/quote']

Well done bud :)

GC 155

2-1 win against Augsburg in the German cup final mean Bayern took the triple this season (League,domestic cup and Charity Shield)

Obviously very happy with that, specially since this was my very first Domestic cup title :P

Gc 236 has been Amazing for my Gladbach side !

Joining is Dempsey,Mirallas,Santana,Hiljemark,Livermore and Zouma ... AND ! I'm keeping De Jong, Xhaka and Dominguez !

that's skill ! Haha

Gold 207 had 2 £25 million bids for Erding rejected from Rennes in the last 3 weeks and he has just signed for Chelsea for £10 million plus..........goodbye GC207:rolleyes:

Dont really see that as a reason to leave to be honest.

Double GC honors tonight. :D

GC154: Lyon beat PSG 2-1 in the Charity Shield Final. Goals from Cheikhou Kouyate and Bafetimbi Gomis were enough to seal the victory in what is my first trophy at the club. :)

GC60: Bologna beat AC Milan in the Charity Shield Final 2-1 thanks to goals from Clint Dempsey and Andrea Ranocchia. First trophy at this club too.