Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC33: Following disappointing English Shield and English Cup Final defeats last season Rotherham make up for it tonight with a 2-1 SMFA Shield Final victory against CSKA Moskva. Takashi Inui more than made up for the £4m i spent on him last month with two early goals. Delighted!

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Totally fallen out of love with the game lately, cant be bothered to set tactics and the whole element of competition has disappered, Gold Championships are just dying on the backside.

I have won loads of trophies lately but just dont feel the same anymore sadly :(

So have decided to let teams go and they will be flooding out in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for them. Some seriously top sides/squads are gunna be avaliable.

First two to go are

Lyon GC 75

Internacional GC 61

Been with them both since creation and the squads are amazing, hope somebody looks after them but nothing more to achieve and I am lonely in these divisions with minimal managers in them nowdays.

Loads more to come, will keep people informed as i really hope they get somebody decent in who will look after them

Totally fallen out of love with the game lately' date=' cant be bothered to set tactics and the whole element of competition has disappered, Gold Championships are just dying on the backside.

I have won loads of trophies lately but just dont feel the same anymore sadly :(

So have decided to let teams go and they will be flooding out in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for them. Some seriously top sides/squads are gunna be avaliable.

First two to go are

Lyon GC 75

Internacional GC 61

Been with them both since creation and the squads are amazing, hope somebody looks after them but nothing more to achieve and I am lonely in these divisions with minimal managers in them nowdays.

Loads more to come, will keep people informed as i really hope they get somebody decent in who will look after them[/quote']

I haven't been active much lately either with the new arrival in the family, hope you don't leave 73 mate as one of my fav setups

I haven't been active much lately either with the new arrival in the family' date=' hope you don't leave 73 mate as one of my fav setups[/quote']

Wont leave Darlington they are one of only four sides I wouldnt consider leaving, the rest of em I am still making my mind up on, At least another 7 will go when the season ends, and I claim my trophies :)

Congrats by the way :)

Wont leave Darlington they are one of only four sides I wouldnt consider leaving' date=' the rest of em I am still making my mind up on, At least another 7 will go when the season ends, and I claim my trophies :)

Congrats by the way :)[/quote']

Cheers :D

least you won't leave Napoli either so our battles in 19 and 73 carry on

GC55: 14 days after adding my first piece of silverware to the Shorpe cabinet i have now added trophy number 2 with a Charity Shield victory over Ray's Arsenal 3-1, goals coming from Ivan Strinic and a Bafetimbi Gomis double.

GC35: Sporting de Braga retain the Portuguese Cup for the second season running with a 3-1 victory over our nearest rivals Benfica. Goals from Salpingidis an Tino Costa leads Braga to our third trophy of the season and the fifth in my short rein.

Been a pretty successfully fortnight if you ask me. Picking up 5 trophies !

Won the charity shield with Lyon winning 7-3 in GC10 on Tuesday. :)

But more importantly with 2 games to spare' date=' Falkirk in GC85 win the title in the SPL after going 25 league games unbeaten. Up next, previous winners Celtic.... Mike H.

So so happy :P[/quote']

Ya soooood! lol.

Seriously though... it's been a long time coming. Congratulations matey. Well deserved.

I'm just getting over those...and have you noticed the player positions have all changed so you've now got AM RL F RLCs and M R AM RLs and D RLCs and the like! Too confusing by half at my age lol

Wow, hadn't noticed that. Pretty sure that's how the positions used to be on Football Manager the last time I played it...

Just try and drag the player and wherever there's a green square place them there :P

Wow' date=' hadn't noticed that. Pretty sure that's how the positions used to be on Football Manager the last time I played it...

[/quote']

With this change and the score centre its just like Championship Manager 2001/2

I wish they would sort out the bugs 1st as in every GC everyone of my players still has 0 international appearance's and in some I have a whole season's stat's still missing.

Still play every now and then' date='probably the best management game ever...Cherno Samba kicks ass.[/quote']

I agree, it has such great playability.

Network games with my house mates are class.

Loads of players which we call glitch players who perform ridiculously. Justin Georceolin (spelling... he is from northampton) turns into a worldy. there are loads on there. Currently playing it now! Anyways probably shouldnt clog up this thread with CM0102. However i may make a thread for it.

I agree' date=' it has such great playability.

Network games with my house mates are class.

Loads of players which we call glitch players who perform ridiculously. Justin Georceolin (spelling... he is from northampton) turns into a worldy. there are loads on there. Currently playing it now! Anyways probably shouldnt clog up this thread with CM0102. However i may make a thread for it.[/quote']

Georcelin is immense rubbish stats except finishing & pace if I remember correctly but scores bucket loads.....a must sign.

edit:create a thread