• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

greg newman has been removed as the manager of Real Madrid by the SMFA.

That's in gc 138

His account has been cancelled.

Such a shame to lose your teams like that.

Gutted for Greg as he's a real nice lad....what an awful way to lose your teams.

Really disappointed that SM didn't help him out I know he made a mistake but surely SM could of helped him.

Gutted for Greg as he's a real nice lad....what an awful way to lose your teams.

Really disappointed that SM didn't help him out I know he made a mistake but surely SM could of helped him.

Looks like no one is a winner here , the lad must of spent 2-3 years building his teams just for it to be taken away.

Dortmund do it again

Borussia Dortmund in GC 66 managed to retain the SMFA Champions Cup with a breathtaking 3-2 win over a fantastic Internazionale side with Christain Eriksen the hero with an 88th minute free-kick winner.

It was a case of Deja Vu as we beat the same opponents in the final last year, delighted as we had the hardest possible path

Group Stage- Arsenal, Chelsea, Shakhtar

Last 16- Bayern Muncih

Last 8- Napoli

S/F- Barcelona

All brilliant sides managed by well respected forumers, I see this as my best Champions League triumph in terms of opposition beat.

The 4-4-2 dismond with this side works brilliantly and shows that any tactic can win this game as long as cleverly employed.

Could well be my last game with this side, nothing left to achieve, have earnt domination of the gameworld and having regained the league from Bayern may be the best time to bow out, as I simply dont have time for all these sides anymore.

Delighted though, very proud of this side :)

Iv won the battle for a player in a gold , the other who was after the player is jealous and tried to reverse the deal. Unsuceesfully not able to as it was fair im afraid he will report all my other ones and he recently joined as a random side in another gold of mine. If my deals start being reversed just because of spite and jealously can i report him?

I dunno where else to compalin about this , its in a gc so i assume it counts.

Iv won the battle for a player in a gold ' date=' the other who was after the player is jealous and tried to reverse the deal. Unsuceesfully not able to as it was fair im afraid he will report all my other ones and he recently joined as a random side in another gold of mine. If my deals start being reversed just because of spite and jealously can i report him?

I dunno where else to compalin about this , its in a gc so i assume it counts.[/quote']

I assume you can report him but whether SM decide to do anything is very doubtful....they didn't help Greg out and on that subject....

Like Greg' date=' a Portuguese manager called "Fabio Pestana" also lost his account. Who stole his account was asking 30 000 credits to give it back.. :s[/quote']

I saw another account get stolen as well and changed to Rogerio Fluminense and that's been cancelled as well.

I wonder how many people fell for that scam.....I bet there was quite a few.

I assume you can report him but whether SM decide to do anything is very doubtful....they didn't help Greg out and on that subject....

I saw another account get stolen as well and changed to Rogerio Fluminense and that's been cancelled as well.

I wonder how many people fell for that scam.....I bet there was quite a few.

I mean this in the nicest possible way as I like Greg a lot, a top fella but you have to be pretty dumb to fall for that trick, that or taken complete leave of your senses for a while.

I got one and the use of Gramaar was so bad it was untrue. Still good to see the cheats/scammers getting hammered.

Shame for Greg though as he built so many great sides would have been nice to see SM help a long standing member out of this prediciment.

I mean this in the nicest possible way as I like Greg a lot' date=' a top fella but you have to be pretty dumb to fall for that trick, that or taken complete leave of your senses for a while.

I got one and the use of Gramaar was so bad it was untrue. Still good to see the cheats/scammers getting hammered.

Shame for Greg though as he built so many great sides would have been nice to see SM help a long standing member out of this prediciment.[/quote']

* Grammar trololololol

Like Greg' date=' a Portuguese manager called "Fabio Pestana" also lost his account. Who stole his account was asking 30 000 credits to give it back.. :s[/quote']

i feel sorry for Greg he was nice guy,dont deal ever with Fabio but i feel sorry for him,but did they use brain?I wonder how u must think to fall on that childs scams:mad:

Another manager called Marco Conti also got done to!

Always knew there was something dodgy about him as i suggested to others.

I hate to say I told you so.....but I told you so

Good SM is finally starting to show it's teeth on these matters might restore some of the lost faith when it comes to punishing the cheats on the game.

I mean this in the nicest possible way as I like Greg a lot' date=' a top fella but you have to be pretty dumb to fall for that trick, that or taken complete leave of your senses for a while.

Shame for Greg though as he built so many great sides would have been nice to see SM help a long standing member out of this prediciment.[/quote']

Oh there's no doubt Greg was very foolish but I guess the messages he got sent did there job and scared/convinced him into it and for that mistake years of work is just gone.

As you say it would have been nice if SM had helped him out and that for me is the really disappointing thing here.....surely if they had wanted they could of sorted this out.I would like to think that SM would look after any long term member if they had similar problems but it looks like that wont be the case which is a shame.