Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Thats weird you know ' date=' hes legit from what iv seen.[/quote']

Yeah, I've come across him in many gc's and I've never seen something fishy with him. And like I said earlier it's a shame cuz he was one of the few that you could actually make a fair deal or two with.

Obviously He must've done something wrong tho..

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Yeah' date=' I've come across him in many gc's and I've never seen something fishy with him. And like I said earlier it's a shame cuz he [b']was one of the few that you could actually make a fair deal or two with.[/b]

Obviously He must've done something wrong tho..

So very hard to find a decent manager to deal with in GC's ... if it's a forumer then it's mostly no quarrels ... but decent non-forumers are .... well hard to come by.

New Scam Lads got a message from Fabio Pestana saying

500' date='000 SM FREE [url']https://docs.google.co...Gc6MQ:mad:[/url]

Be wary

Told him to stick it up his hole

After some talks, the owner of the account got it back. Shame that Greg didn't do the same or at least he didn't get the details back. Please don't report Fabio Pestana anymore.

One good thing to come from my season with Sporting CP in GC 119..

Zak Cluer steered Sporting CP to victory against fierce rivals FC Porto.

Sporting CP beat FC Porto 4 - 2 in a thrilling Portuguese Cup Quarter Final encounter.

Niang was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barzagli was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I do believe that is Magic J's Porto.

We now go into the semi final, we play Santa Clara.

One good thing to come from my season with Sporting CP in GC 119..

I do believe that is Magic J's Porto.

We now go into the semi final' date=' we play Santa Clara.[/quote']

It is :(

Dam you ! No idea why, or justification for me not playing my first 11 considering I had already won the league. Just didnt think, that being said Iv ran well against you in this gameworld and though I could beat you.... how wrong I was :P. Good luck fella.

However on a positive note, this is my 6th league title in a row B)

It is :(

Dam you ! No idea why' date=' or justification for me not playing my first 11 considering I had already won the league. Just didnt think, that being said Iv ran well against you in this gameworld and though I could beat you.... how wrong I was :P. Good luck fella.

However on a positive note, this is my 6th league title in a row B)[/quote']

I did notice, big let off for me. I've not had the best of season's to be fair, this being the highlight!

Can't fault 6 league titles in a row, but next season will be the one to watch.

Miguel Castro takes the prize for plonker of the year with his out of the blue chat message of

Send me some credits
must admit i played along saying i will send him as many as he wants as he asked so nicely and is a total stranger, his excitement was great saying thanks and send all :P clown

Miguel Castro takes the prize for plonker of the year with his out of the blue chat message of

must admit i played along saying i will send him as many as he wants as he asked so nicely and is a total stranger' date=' his excitement was great saying thanks and send all :P clown[/quote']

One of the main reason's my chat is turned off 99.9% of the time is to avoid clown's like him also some fella called Jota Ferriera pester's me for credits.

One of the main reason's my chat is turned off 99.9% of the time is to avoid clown's like him also some fella called Jota Ferriera pester's me for credits.

I just logged on to find the message come up via chat from Jota Ferriera, who has just taken over Fiorentina in GC 57

"i win 800 , 000 SM Credits in a web site in internet :))"

I just logged on to find the message come up via chat from Jota Ferriera' date=' who has just taken over Fiorentina in GC 57

"i win 800 , 000 SM Credits in a web site in internet :))"[/quote']

I took this on further, after he continued to contact me. And its the same scam as what did Greg out of his sides!!!

Conversation is as follows:

Jota Ferriera Said - "i win 800 , 000 SM Credits in a web site in internet :))

I said, "so why are you telling me...."

Jota Ferriera said - "because im very happy :)))"

I said - "congratulations then

Jota Ferriera said -

"u want win too ? :)))

how do i win then?

you go in this page :

https://docs.google.co...2c6MQ

and you will win"

Come on SM! Please do something, so these kind of people can stop with this scam!!!

I took this on further' date=' after he continued to contact me. And its the same scam as what did Greg out of his sides!!!

Jota Ferriera said -

how do i win then?

you go in this page :

[url']https://docs.google.co...2c6MQ[/url]

and you will win"

Come on SM! Please do something, so these kind of people can stop with this scam!!!

I would just like to add Miguel Castro to the group of fraudsters doing the rounds, so watch out for him as well...

If they want my account give me a £1,000 and we will talk :P

I would just like to add Miguel Castro to the group of fraudsters doing the rounds' date=' so watch out for him as well...

If they want my account give me a £1,000 and we will talk :P[/quote']

Lol he's been at it for months cheating, selling players for credits etc, only reason I keep chat on is for about 8 people I speak to via it

Season's over for my Barcelona in GC34 and so is my career with them. I won 15 trophies altogether when I was managing them, including 5 league titles won in a row! :) so pretty pleased with what I did with them.

Still got a good, strong squad with players like Messi, Iniesta, Alves, Alonso, Busquets, Lloris, Modric and a lot of young talent like Gotze, Tello, The Ox and many more.

Hopefully whoever gets them looks after them and give them the attention I didn't in my final season! I'm now down to just two teams, both which will be quit at the end of their respective seasons.

Pretty hard to quit that club tbh!

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=4031377

This moron just tried to scam me ... worst part is that I've got 8 friends in common with him' date=' a few are forumers ...[/quote']

Likely they've just hit accept to the friend request. Those can be overwhelming at times.. Don't know why some people send it honestly..

And don't wanna jinx it, but I've never had anyone try to scam me, and it's been a long time since someone asked for coins..

I took this on further' date=' after he continued to contact me. And its the same scam as what did Greg out of his sides!!!

Jota Ferriera said -

how do i win then?

you go in this page :

and you will win"

Another name to the list.

This time in GC 116, by the name of Jonata Brum, who has taken over Sporting CP!

Convo via chat is as follows:

Jonata Brum - i won 800 , 000 sm credits in a web site :)))

Me - why you telling me?

Jonata Brum - because i can teach you :)))

Me - teach me what????

Jonata Brum - win 800 , 000 sm credits

Me - teach me then.......

Jonata Brum - you gave to go in this site:

https://docs.google.co...2c6MQ

I dont know where to report this and hope SM are reading so scum like this can have their accounts cancelled!

This is the second time in 3 hours!

What happens if you click that link?

It asks you to put in your user details as if your logging in.

It's a way, for the hacker to get your log in details and then take over your account.

People such as Marco conti and Greg newman have been done in the past few days and lost all their sides.

Jota Ferriera said -

how do i win then?

you go in this page :

and you will win"

I had a talk with him yesterday's night and he said he was a victim too. Was stolen from his account 10 000 credits.. now his account was removed. I believe the "new faces" doing this spam, were victims too.

I had a talk with him yesterday's night and he said he was a victim too. Was stolen from his account 10 000 credits.. now his account was removed. I believe the "new faces" doing this spam' date=' were victims too.[/quote']

Yes, i was a victim too. Unbelievable.

They stole my account and was banned from the game. They said - if you gave me the email and password would win 500, 000 SM Credits and I believe - me ....

Then I accessed the account, stole my credits and credits several people asked, trying to deceive them the same way. But some people do not believe, and others believed lost credits and even I thought it was you were doing it, but that was not the hacker entered in his account.

So I complained and was banned getting the real culprit to laugh. I have an idea that can prove that it is verifying the IP'S and will see that someone from Brazil acceded to my account, and they will see that I am innocent.