Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Buzzing, just picked up a peach of a Marseille in GC 43.

Team includes:

• Eden Hazard
  • Sami Khedira
  • Mats Hummels
  • Fábio Coentrão
  • Yann M'Vila
  • Ignazio Abate
  • Mehdi Benatia
  • Ânderson Nene
  • Iker Muniain
  • Pereira Maicon
  • Andriy Yarmolenko

And many more 91's and 90's. Not amazing but one of my best pick-ups.

Thought it would be nice to change the mood in this thread...

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Gotta love Jaydee Walker after beating their Schalke team to the signing of a player in Gc219 a nice abusive message greets me on checking my inbox. Very classy :rolleyes: silly little child

I remember having a run in with this idiot a few months ago he really is a silly little child.....and I think we're both being polite;)

Gotta love Jaydee Walker after beating their Schalke team to the signing of a player in Gc219 a nice abusive message greets me on checking my inbox. Very classy :rolleyes: silly little child

Looking to do some deal in GC155 & GC19 if anyone interested get in touch

This is the same idiot that called me some rather abusive names because I wouldn't loan him a player...

This is the same idiot that called me some rather abusive names because I wouldn't loan him a player...

I see a red line here

:eek:

I pity those that always behave like this tbh.

Take for instance in EC 6952.

I think we're like 10 forumers in there ... easily one of the best EC's on SM ...

The City manager 'andre dias' ' date=' has so far insulted and verbally abused 90% of the setup via chat and PM.[/color']

He is a completely terrible manager but still he thinks he's the best in the world and really let's you have it if you disagree.

I really wish that SM would create a report abusive chat button :P

Would make all setups so much nicer to be in.

GC 171 - Arsenal: The Gunners secure the signing of Jesús Navas in exchange for Giovinco and Bendtner.

We were short on proper wingers and I am seriously happy to have got rid of Bendtner. AT LAST!

van Persie still available for P/E guys, now the Dortmund manager has quit I might be able to deal with them. Apparently Blasz + Reus is a "good deal" for van Persie...

My time here is pretty much up , rather bored and sick of the game now.

Birmingham gold 76 and Wigan 59 are my only gold sides and hope they go to good people who can take care successfully.

Birmingham is probably one of the best build ups in this game from a **** side and same with Wigan.

They both have perfect squad so don't ruin them too much.

My time here is pretty much up ' date=' rather bored and sick of the game now.

Birmingham gold 76 and Wigan 59 are my only gold sides and hope they go to good people who can take care successfully.

Birmingham is probably one of the best build ups in this game from a **** side and same with Wigan.

They both have perfect squad so don't ruin them too much.[/quote']

Well your team was offered to the cardiff manager and i got your england

I have just had a cull of sides and now down to 5 so I can use this as a nice optimum number.

Each squad is built perfectly, with a number of top youths in each squad. So I hope they go to managers that will take care with them

GC 51 - Benfica

GC 73 - Bayern Munich

GC 82 - Napoli

GC 109 - Santos

GC 181 - Manchester City

I have just had a cull of sides and now down to 5 so I can use this as a nice optimum number.

Each squad is built perfectly' date=' with a number of top youths in each squad. So I hope they go to managers that will take care with them

GC 51 - Benfica

GC 73 - Bayern Munich

[b']GC 82 - Napoli[/b]

GC 109 - Santos

GC 181 - Manchester City

I just became a new manager of Napoli have to say wow great youth team.

My time here is pretty much up ' date=' rather bored and sick of the game now.

They both have perfect squad so don't ruin them too much.[/quote']

Birmingham, wow what a team, I'll take good care of it :)

GC 125 Santos

Silva NEYMAR has completed his move to Barcelona from Santos for £1,000,000 plus Jack WILSHERE and Marco REUS

Joined week or two back and wanted to see what I could get for Neymar and managed to get that which I am over the moon with and it gives me some more quality depth. Just need to sell the 50+ youths to be able to replace my two center backs and i'll have a pretty decent side.

GC 119 Ajax

Been looking for a Ajax side for ages and managed to pick up a brilliant one. Manged to secure the title with three games left. At the moment only looking to sell Ramsey for a CB

Quite pleased with my SMFA quarter final victory in GC95 over Rico's Manchester United, Galatasaray go through on away goals and Juventus await me. Bonus is i won the league about 5 games ago and still 30 points clear :P would love to win the SMFA cup with this team and think it's my best chance as can play my best 11 and still do ok in the Turkish cup and league games

GC115: And its 4th time lucky so to speak as Everton run out 1-0 winners against rivals Liverpool making it back to back SMFA Champions Cup honors with the only goal of the game coming from Phil Jagielka.

GC75: Goals from Carroll, Yilmaz and Silvestre help Rotherham to a 4-1 victory over Sunderland at the New York Stadium. We'll face Arsenal in the final at Wembley on the 3rd.

Elsewhere had a reasonably successful night and seem in good positions in most domestic competitions.

quite pleased with my smfa quarter final victory in gc95 over rico's manchester united' date=' galatasaray go through on away goals and juventus await me. Bonus is i won the league about 5 games ago and still 30 points clear :P would love to win the smfa cup with this team and think it's my best chance as can play my best 11 and still do ok in the turkish cup and league games[/quote']

Pain!!!!!!Damn Yohan Cabaye!