Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

One thing that gets on my nerves in cheating and this example only adds to it and i think it's awful, took over Darlington in GC137 and today i see Arjen Robben sold to Milan for 71 million then the Bayern manager quits. And the deal can't even be reported, SM can't even sort this aspect out in the game.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

One thing that gets on my nerves in cheating and this example only adds to it and i think it's awful' date=' took over Darlington in [b']GC137[/b] and today i see Arjen Robben sold to Milan for 71 million then the Bayern manager quits. And the deal can't even be reported, SM can't even sort this aspect out in the game.

Arjen Robben had a level 5 concern and was therefore TRansfer Listed.

I know because I missed out on him by 4million in the bidding war, will just have to make do with Hazard, pedro, Alba, Nani and Milner as my wingers :P

Arjen Robben had a level 5 concern and was therefore TRansfer Listed.

I know because I missed out on him by 4million in the bidding war' date=' will just have to make do with Hazard, pedro, Alba, Nani and Milner as my wingers :P[/quote']

Then i hold my hands up and admit my stupidity :P

GC 157

patrik olsson has guided Manchester City to a SMFA Super Cup Final win against SL Benfica!! Manchester City beat SL Benfica 3 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Great to follow up the SMFA Cup title with another title. Specially since I lost this game amongst all the pre-season friendlies :P

GC56: Leeds beat Manchester United 5-4 on penalties to progress into the final, which is going to be played as early as Tuesday! Never have i played a Semi on a Friday and played the Final on a Tuesday. Is this a new feature or something? Will play the same team tomorrow night against Liverpool to rest my first team for the final against Manchester City on Tuesday now. Bring it on.

GC55: Shorpe United's debut season in Europe comes to an end as we exit in the first round to FC Schalke 04......7-3 on aggregate. Ouch.

GC56: Leeds beat Manchester United 5-4 on penalties to progress into the final' date=' which is going to be played as early as Tuesday! Never have i played a Semi on a Friday and played the Final on a Tuesday. Is this a new feature or something?[/quote']

No its not a new feature its been like that for a little while,if your ever in a situation where your going for the league & cup and the smfa cup you will have an insane schedule of around 9 games in a fortnight,In gc 60 I recently had 16 games in September which was the last month of the season....Bonkers!

Just had my first experience of having a transfer over turned; + Money and Cleverly for Pirlo, and i brought Azpilicueta off him. He had a rep of 199 and mine, at the time of the agreement, was 236. I think we can both be trusted, yet one obnoxious little brat complains, it gets over turned. What is the point of doing a deal in GCs if this is going to continue to happen?

I fear my complaint to SM may have been borderline abusive but i really don't care. Someone's got to say it;

Why has a perfectly good transfer been overturned? Azpilicueta + Cleverley for Pirlo? I mean come on, what are you doing? You get one idiot complaining and you over turn it. I've got a rep of 236, the other manager 199, i think we can be trusted. I think you are an absolute disgrace. You're happy to take people's money, yet you're making the game as least fun as possible. Shambolic. Sort yourself out, you brain dead clowns.

Just had my first experience of having a transfer over turned; + Money and Cleverly for Pirlo' date=' and i brought Azpilicueta off him. He had a rep of 199 and mine, at the time of the agreement, was 236. I think we can both be trusted, yet one obnoxious little brat complains, it gets over turned. What is the point of doing a deal in GCs if this is going to continue to happen?

I fear my complaint to SM may have been borderline abusive but i really don't care. Someone's got to say it;[/quote']

If your not barred from doing deals with the manager just redo it and you should be ok.Although SM usually add insult to injury by banning any future deals!

Interesting position in GC49. Two trophies on the line, the League and the Spanish Cup. I face Barcelona in the space of a couple of days and although i'm 6 points clear of Real Madrid i don't know which game to focus on more. Do i play my B team for the League game and have my strong A team for the Cup, or do i try and beat Barcelona in the League? I was going to play my B team for the league.....but if i go into the final 2 games of the season with Real Madrid only 3 points behind me i don't fancy that one bit....

Had an awful night results wise.

Only a point behind top of the table Fiorentina going into tonight's game in 97, coming off the back of 10 wins in a row, thought my chances were good and came out losing 6-0!

Finally done Mark proud in GC44' date=' winning the Div 1 title with Notts County. Underperformed for such a long time with this team, and have struggled to do any deals, glad to finally win the title and complete the set (Mark won Divisions 5,4,3 and 2 consecutively).[/quote']

Well, Dortmund could always do you a favour by giving you a 'bit' of depth for the talented youngsters you have ;)

GC 119

Zak Cluer has guided Sporting CP to a Portuguese Cup Final win against Nacional da Madeira!! Sporting CP beat Nacional da Madeira 3 - 2 in the final to lift the trophy.

Patricio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Faizulin, Kombarov and Fernandez were amongst the goalscorers.

Sporting CP have won the Portuguese Cup!

Sporting CP have been awarded £2,000,000 in prize money.

Beat two of the best teams in Portugal on the way in, Porto & Santa Clara. Nice bit of Silverware.

GC 44

Zak Cluer has guided Rangers to a Scottish Cup Final win against Partick Thistle!! Rangers beat Partick Thistle 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 2 - 2.

Lukaku scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wijnaldum was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Rangers have won the Scottish Cup!

Rangers have been awarded £2,500,000 in prize money.

Nice win for Rangers there.

Btw Asian, Rangers would be up for some deals if your interested.

GC49: Sevilla are crowned division 1 champions after beating Barcelona 2-0 at the Camp Nou thanks to goals from Nani and van Wolfswinkel. Rested Rooney for the occasion and nearly rested a whole load of other first team players ahead of our Semi-Final clash against Barcelona again.

GC120: A record crowd turned out to watch Porto beat fierce rivals Benfica to confirm our title victory. Two goals from Mata was enough to beat the Eagles.

Face Athletic Club in the SMFA Shield Final tomorrow night. If i'm going to win, i'm going to have to do so without several first team players. I don't fancy adding to this ever expanding runners-up honors tally.....

Is anybody in GC85 ??

Do they have any loans for little old Falkirk.

Looking to defend my title from Celtic' date=' need a little bit more quality.

1 x GK (88 minimum)

1 x CF (89 minimum)

1 X CM (89 minimum)

That would be ideal. Let me know on here or in game please.[/quote']

I want my title back!!!!!

And you beat me in the charity shield.

Looks like the end for my old men!!

Not only terrible grammar but also Horrible cheating.

He messaged me asking for 1600 asked him for his sales pitch, he said he'd promised his mates he'd set up a custom world on Sunday. Told him to get in touch with them and tell them it's not happening and in future don't makes promises you can't keep :P