Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC3: Ajax beat Fenerbahce 1-0 in the Champs Cup Final thanks to a first half goal by Gonzalo Higuain (and no thanks to Thomas Vermaelen who got himself sent off in the 20th minute!). Have been dominating the league (10 consecutive titles) and am glad to get another Champs Cup after a couple of losses in finals in previous seasons!

That completes the quintuple (Charity Shield, Holland + Belgium Cup and Shield, League + Champs Cup), my 2nd one after my Roma in GC13 did it earlier this year!

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Got a real soft spot for this cheeky little Boavista I have on the go in GC23. Been at the club now for 165 games, won nothing yet (Portugal is very competitive in this GC), but am slowly assembling a decent little squad from the small resources I started with.

First XI looks like ....

590434_Boavista_Futebol_Clube_-_SAD.jpg

Plus have some decent back-up/youth prospects in SPAHIĆ , RALF, GIACHHERINI, E.VARGAS, HAMOUMA , BUTTNER, MARQUINHO, H HERRERA, SANA, LUKIMYA, JESE, VAN RHIJN, N.POWELL and KACANIKLIC.

GC 159

patrik olsson has guided Arsenal to a English Cup Final win against Newcastle United!! Arsenal beat Newcastle United 5 - 1 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

This was my third title in 2 seasons with this side, all of them are from cups.

Been improving in the league lately, but still quite a bit to reach the Manchester sides. Anyway, last game of the season is tomorrow, just need to win that game to secure a 4th spot and Champions cup play next season.

Got alot of interesting talents available for p/e if anyone is in this gc and fancies a deal or two. Mostly looking to bring in high rated players.

GC 150: Ricky Rodriguez earned a draw with Melbourne Heart against Sydney FC.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Melbourne Heart and Sydney FC in their Division 1 fixture.

Clinched my second consecutive league title with this last night. Needed a point to seal it.

Got Bayern away in the cup on Monday, need all three points to progress so not to excited about my prospects.

Completely fallen out of love with the game, cant be bothered to do tactics most nights now and the game has lost it's edge. competitiveness particuarly Gold's so following on from the two the other week have just quit 3 more sides well worth looking out for, plenty more to come which I will keep you updated on.

Man Utd- GC 227

Very decent squad got rid of some of the Mancs and replaced with younger more talented players such as Gotze, Wilshere etc

Borussia Dortmund- GC 66

Nothing left to achieve won the Champions league teice in a row, pretty much dominated the set-up. Cracking squad most of the originals plus players like Kompany, Khederia, Podolski. Tons of class youth as well Varane, Sterling and loads more.

Spartak Moscow- GC 49

Had them bar a short spell where I left for a new challenge since creation well over 400+ games in charge probably bar Teb's amazing Spartak in GC 1 the best Spartak in the game that I have seen. Just won the League again so you have another Champions league campaign to look forward to.

Got the likes of Kompany, Rami,Rakytsky,Gotze, Isco, Pedro, Sahin, Fernando, Dzeko, Benzema loads more top class players(to bored to write them all) and again a fabulous youth squad so talented, but again done it all here and this GC is pretty dead now which is a shame as it used to be really good.

Hopefully somebody takes these sides, looks after them keeps up the good work and maintains them as a major force in there respective GC'S.

If you think those were good, wait for the rest :)

182: Completely annihilated Romano's Barcelona 5-0 (without Ronaldo, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso and Di Maria) to move 5 points clear of Real Betis at the top of the table. Although he does have a chance to seek revenge on Monday in the Third Round of the Spanish Cup.

182: Completely annihilated Romano's Barcelona 5-0 (without Ronaldo' date=' Marcelo, Xabi Alonso and Di Maria) to move 5 points clear of Real Betis at the top of the table. Although he does have a chance to seek revenge on Monday in the Third Round of the Spanish Cup.[/quote']

Not my Barcelona [any more]. ;)

Going to quit a few teams, dont have the time to properly look after them so might aswell give them to someone who does.

GC16: Barcelona.

2 x 97

2 x 95

4 x 94

3 x 93

1 x 92

5 x 91

4 x 90

and a fair few others.

GC148: Dortmund

2 x 91

12 x 90

5 x 89

2 x 88

& others.

There the notable ones, but regrettably im going to have to quit a couple of sides I took recently. Zenit, Everton and M'gladbach.

That will leave me 11 GC sides. Which is still to many :/

Annoyingly they arent all on one account :mad::P

Bayern in GC8 and Liverpool in GC6 are probably up next.

Going to quit a few teams' date=' dont have the time to properly look after them so might aswell give them to someone who does.

GC16: Barcelona.

2 x 97

2 x 95

4 x 94

3 x 93

1 x 92

5 x 91

4 x 90

and a fair few others.

GC148: Dortmund

2 x 91

12 x 90

5 x 89

2 x 88

& others.

There the notable ones, but regrettably im going to have to quit a couple of sides I took recently. Zenit, Everton and M'gladbach.

That will leave me 11 GC sides. Which is still to many :/

Annoyingly they arent all on one account :mad::P

Bayern in GC8 and Liverpool in GC6 are probably up next.[/quote']

Could have sold me Gotze before you left in GC 148.

Disgraceful behavouir :P

Know what you mean about sides though, not so much "managing" them, it is having the "will" to manage them unfortunatly GC'S are dying a death now sad but true

Know what you mean about sides though' date=' not so much "managing" them, it is having the "will" to manage them unfortunatly GC'S are dying a death now sad but true[/quote']

Dying a death.....SM need to call a priest to deliver the last rite's on the vast majority of GC's.

I'm down to my last 10 teams and just have no interest anymore it's only the fact I'm stubborn and dont want to give up teams I've spent many hours on that keeps me going.

Dying a death.....SM need to call a priest to deliver the last rite's on the vast majority of GC's.

I'm down to my last 10 teams and just have no interest anymore it's only the fact I'm stubborn and dont want to give up teams I've spent many hours on that keeps me going.

I remember the day were gold championships were made once every 2-3 month :eek: I remember going gold for the first time for gc 8 we had waited 2 and a half months and wed sit in chat waiting for the time sm told us it would be opend refreshing our pages waiting for it to appear and when it came up then rushed for any team and i mean any i got spartak moscow that gold they were one of my favoirte teams ever. Youd then look at the gold and there would be like 350 teams taken and i remember at the time Money still had worth and i bought luis fabiano for 15mil when he was a good player money actully meant somthing and then we waited another 2 months for gc9 but even when that came out gc8 still had about 250 clubs taken. Then Sm started making them fast and people left to get teams in the new ones and alot of us moaned and moaned but sm have never listend and they never did then up till about gc40 were they stopped making them weekley and gave it a few weeks till the next one but then fired them quickly at us again!

I look now to see golds with like 60 teams taken its embarising money has taken over the game Sm were always greedy but a gold every 3 days takes mick really its getting beyond a joke! SM used to be fun but now its just a shadow of its former self and way beyond repair and the only people to blame are sm but then we cant really point the finger at them because they are never here and have custimor service of nil :rolleyes:

Sm doesnt need its last rights... Its already dead

I remember the day were gold championships were made once every 2-3 month :eek: I remember going gold for the first time for gc 8 we had waited 2 and a half months and wed sit in chat waiting for the time sm told us it would be opend refreshing our pages waiting for it to appear and when it came up then rushed for any team and i mean any i got spartak moscow that gold they were one of my favoirte teams ever. Youd then look at the gold and there would be like 350 teams taken and i remember at the time Money still had worth and i bought luis fabiano for 15mil when he was a good player money actully meant somthing and then we waited another 2 months for gc9 but even when that came out gc8 still had about 250 clubs taken. Then Sm started making them fast and people left to get teams in the new ones and alot of us moaned and moaned but sm have never listend and they never did then up till about gc40 were they stopped making them weekley and gave it a few weeks till the next one but then fired them quickly at us again!

I look now to see golds with like 60 teams taken its embarising money has taken over the game Sm were always greedy but a gold every 3 days takes mick really its getting beyond a joke! SM used to be fun but now its just a shadow of its former self and way beyond repair and the only people to blame are sm but then we cant really point the finger at them because they are never here and have custimor service of nil :rolleyes:

Sm doesnt need its last rights... Its already dead

Yep remember those days when you waited for ages and if you got a Spartak or a Sevilla you where chuffed & there where loads of deals and it was actually a fun game.Those day's have long gone though there's hardly any deals anymore and not much interaction with fellow managers.I've advertised Messi & Ronaldo for sale and never get any offers,you then look and see the newspaper has only been read by 2 or 3 managers and that kinda tells you how dead the game is.

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 1

LATIN AMERICA SHIELD FINAL

SC Internacional [3] <> Toluca [5]

This Toluca was one of the worst clubs you'd find in any GC when I took charge of them 3 months ago.

Suffering from at least 4 years of mismanagement and total neglect.

I admit, there was ALOT of money to spend for the rebuild, but it took time, patience, research and genuine effort

{hassling every manager in the gameworld to buy/sell players, lol}

to put a decent squad together.

The cup final win tonight is a reward for that effort.

The rebuild continues!!! B)

GC 150 - The SMFA have awarded Melbourne Heart 750,000 for qualifying for the knock out stages of the SMFA Champions Cup.

Beat Bayern 3-2, stoked that I got out of the group that also included Arsenal and Bologna. Drew Palermo which should be tough but after beating Bayern twice i'm not too fussed as to who I play now.

Gold Championship 85 Queen Of The South -

I have been in charge of the Div 1 out fits for a few games now and I am looking too take the fight too the power houses of this league in the form of Celtic and co and got my first big win the over day 5-2 over Celtic.

I have been busy trying too bring in fresh players and signed Ivan Perisic for 15m who has already got two goals in two games.

I am looking too **** 89 ratted goal keeper Cedric Carrasso for cash, he is not needed here with Jack Butland coming in too the team and Asmir Begovic he will never play again as long as I get close too the 12m that was payed for him ill be happy.

More news soon