• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC199 Liverpool -

Liverpool who are having a great season sit 2nd in the league ten points (yes ten) from the top but feel a top four finish is all ours now,

The offer for Mario BALOTELLI of Liverpool from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got too let him leave getting in Fernando Llorente who in my eyes will fill in real nice with five million could not turn down the deal.

I am looking too shift out of fav Malouda for near too what I payed can take cash people cant get many 90s in a GC.

Happy with the way things are moving for my Villarreal in GC 259

Kurt ZOUMA has completed his move to Villarreal from AS Saint-Etienne in a swap deal for Mario GASPAR
Andrey ESCHENKO has completed his move to Villarreal from Lokomotiv Moskva for £3,000,000
Giuseppe ROSSI has moved to Borussia Dortmund from Villarreal on a deal believed to be around £3,000,000 plus Lukasz PISZCZEK and Robert LEWANDOWSKI.

wow gota b most ive seen from top of head.. fair play..

Whats the longest you have been at a club ?

Iv still got the team I took over when I first joined SM and have played 788, but thats not gold.

Top 5:

GC1 Milan - 704

GC4 Feyenoord - 742

GC6 Liverpool - 722

GC8 Bayern - 706

GC10 Lyon - 671

Whats the longest you have been at a club ?

Iv still got the team I took over when I first joined SM and have played 788' date=' but thats not gold.

Top 5:

GC1 Milan - 704

GC4 Feyenoord - 742

GC6 Liverpool - 722

GC8 Bayern - 706

GC10 Lyon - 671[/quote']

me 2 matey..

I still own my very first team I actually joined sm 2 take part in custom wise :) .. I only started playin late October of 2010 :) ..

Cardiff City THE BIERLEY PREMIER LEAGUE 293 677 2.31 27 Oct 2010 Present

Hello everyone. I would like to inform you all of an in-game scammer among the gold championships. Scotty Cosmos of Real Madrid in gold championship 253, Barcelona in 252, and Bayern Munich of GC 173, Is a lying cheater not to be trusted. No he isn't the usual low little sob who reports deal through jealousy or cheats with multiple accounts (although those are quite high possibilities) he is possibly worse than that. Yesterday night, I got a message from him, asking for me to return the out on loan Pedro Leon. I politely refused, telling him that he was part of my first team and he would have to wait until the end of the season. A day later he came back to me, and told me that he would loan me aurier callejon and varene if i sent leon back. so i did, as well as sending back 2 other players who I already had on loan, that were also quite important to my squad. I then made a move for the 3 he had promised me. He accepted them. I asked him why he was doing this (as I couldn't believe my luck) and he told me so he could sell leon for funds, and give players that were in the reserves some game time. No sooner did he say that he cancelled all the loans and blocked me from messaging him. Now upon realizing that leon was injured he went and loaned him back to me. I get the feeling the loan won't last long now that he's able to recall him though. Sorry if this comes across as a massive rant I just want to warn you all so your aware of what he might do if you ever cross paths with him.

Got that Oman message too lol ... as for the club with the most amount of games ... English Champ 6952 - 300 games exactly

:P

My first ever club here on SM ... Been with it for 3 years next summer.

As for the longest serving GC under my management It's my first GC club ... GC 160 - Tottenham Hotspur ... 93 games.