• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Some serious cheating going on by two people with the name Kryeziu in GC124.

Does my head in.:mad:

I wouldnt worry I just seen our old mate "miguel Castro" take over at a club instantly sell Nasri, Banega and somebody else I cant remember who to a club for Chairman Value then quit

But obviously no cheating was detected :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have made a few signings recently with my Betis in GC 119, first 11 now looks like:

Casillas

Arbeloa Mertesacker Pepe

Ribery Alonso Rolfes Robben

Gotze

Ronaldo Neymar

Second 11:

Marchetti

Cassani Gamberini IgnashevichWestermann

Medel

Reyes Beckham Alvarez Morel

Borriello

Plus around 100 youth players, many of which are super talented.

Have built a far stronger team than i ever thought i'd have been able to when i started out, one of only a couple of teams left i still really enjoy managing on SM B)

Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sm gravy train just rolled out GC 264 for anyone interested.

After two hours of continuous refresh, I was able to reserve Real Madrid. I wanted Barcelona, ​​but I'll have to "settle", almost impossible reserve Barcelona...

P.S. Mike H, Sorry again for the last time.

GC101 - SEVILLA

Finally managed to secure a decent keeper with Stephane Ruffier (£12.2m from Udinese) arriving at the club.

Another recent arrival is Ezequiel Lavezzi who joined from Napoli in exchange for Adriano..... really pleased with this deal despite Lavezzi's lack of minutes since joining PSG, he's class.

Now looking to add a top quality CB to take Fazio's place in a strong looking first XI. Have loads I could offer in exchange including Kuba Blaszczykowski, Young, Turan, Lucho Gonzalez, Iraola, Fazio, Kabore, Dost, Schelotto, Vargas, Wanyama, Ninis, Tadic, oxlade-Chamberlain etc etc. Get in touch if you have a top CB you would like to talk deal with.

picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=3061

GC153 Valencia

Not had any transfer activity with other managers for a while, but I've got two deals done today which a few may think I'm getting ripped off, but I'm very happy with both deals, as they improve my team and I have preference over the players coming in.

First deal see's Javier Pastore come in for Sebastien Giovinco and Hector Moreno.

Second deal see's Salvatore Sirigu join with Vincent Guaita and Ander Herrera departing.

Which leaves my team looking like this;

600052_Valencia_C_F_,_S_A_D_.jpg

96WREXHAM-3.jpg

Wrexham finish season 7 with a 3-0 win over Sunderland courtesy of goals from Hamsik, Witsel and Cardozo to clinch 4th and an SMFA Champions Cup spot.

Following successive div5,4,3,2 and 1 league wins in the first five seasons, this will be my second season with no silverware - something I will be keen to put right next year.

The season has, however, been a positive one for the addition of talent with Hamsik, M'Vila and Juanfran all being acquired during the season.

Wrexham96_zpsddb21d08.jpg

96WREXHAM-3.jpg

Wrexham finish season 7 with a 3-0 win over Sunderland courtesy of goals from Hamsik' date=' Witsel and Cardozo to clinch 4th and an SMFA Champions Cup spot.

Following successive div5,4,3,2 and 1 league wins in the first five seasons, this will be my second season with no silverware - something I will be keen to put right next year.

The season has, however, been a positive one for the addition of talent with Hamsik, M'Vila and Juanfran all being acquired during the season.[/font']

Looks like youv done a good job with that wrexham! Hoping to have the same type of impact with Sao Paulo

WOW this Wrexham side of yours just animated me to start a Division 5 challenge :P Maybe on the next GC that is open.

The closest i have from it is my Albion Rovers side in GC 170. Won Division 4 and now i am first in Division 3 and unbeaten for 39 games. I have some very nice players/risers like Rode, Victor Perez, Cosme (+7). Also got a lot of cash for a Scotland Division 3 side (13m)...

96WREXHAM-3.jpg

Wrexham finish season 7 with a 3-0 win over Sunderland courtesy of goals from Hamsik' date=' Witsel and Cardozo to clinch 4th and an SMFA Champions Cup spot.

The season has, however, been a positive one for the addition of talent with Hamsik, M'Vila and Juanfran all being acquired during the season.[/font']

Been following your team throughout the season and you've done very well.

Would kill for M'Vila for my all french Marsielle.

GC153 Valencia

Not had any transfer activity with other managers for a while' date=' but I've got two deals done today which a few may think I'm getting ripped off, but I'm very happy with both deals, as they improve my team and I have preference over the players coming in.

First deal see's Javier Pastore come in for Sebastien Giovinco and Hector Moreno.

Second deal see's Salvatore Sirigu join with Vincent Guaita and Ander Herrera departing.

Which leaves my team looking like this;

600052_Valencia_C_F_,_S_A_D_.jpg

Well the PSG manager pulled the Sirigu deal, so I'm yet again on the look out for a keeper in 153. Willing to give some nice talent; Herrera, Guaita, Aogo, Wernbloom, Kucka, Gomez and Konko.

GC97: Too little too late......A 1-0 win over Vicenza won't be enough to top Milan come the end of the season with the Italian giants 3 points clear and 30+ better off on goal difference.

Had to pay Paulinho 1.5m and make him my highest payed player ahead of Pirlo to keep him at the club despite playing him 18 times in the League and 4 times in the Cup & Shield.

GC126: Celtic are crowed League Champions for the 6th season running! Still seven games to play though and a Scottish Cup Quarter Final on Monday.

GC109 Real Madrid 1-1 Sevilla

Lucas Biglia with the leveller which keeps us 3 points clear at the top ahead of Sevilla. Still unbeaten this season after 21 games, next up Inter Milan in the SMFA Cup last 16 game.

GC130 Genoa 1-2 AC Milan

Cavani with 2 late goals to secure all 3 points. Loving this team and gameworld. Sit 5 points clear at the top with 11 games left.

GC125 Monaco 2-1 Lille

Put a weakened team out here and it showed. Play tomorrow night in the semi final 2nd leg in the SMFA Shield. Still in 3rd place with 3 games left to play. Aubameyang with the solitary goal.

GC134 Leverkusen 1-0 Nuremburg

Loic Remy with the only goal of the game to secure all 3 points. Bremen drop more points which leaves us clear at the top with a 5 point advantage.

GC103 Celtic 2-1 Falkirk

Goals from Rossi & Giaccherini secure the win. After 31 games still unbeaten in the league, trying to go the season unbeaten.

GC173 Leeds 2-1 Chelsea

Another frustrating loss, Cabaye with the consolation goal. After least seasons title success struggling with this team, currently sit 6th.

GC183 Benfica 2-1 Vitoria De Guimares

Goals from Cardozo and Capoue secure the win. With 3 games left to go I am 2 points clear of Porto at the top.

GC191 VVV Venlo 0-3 Ajax

Schone (2) & Roncaglia with the goals. 7 games left to go, currently 1 point behind PSV who lead the table.