• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sitting 1st in 3 different GCs right now ... after tonights game I might only be 1st in 2 tho

:P

In GC 165 I'm steam-rolling the leauge with my Dortmund side.

4 games left in the season ... I'm sitting 7 points ahead of 2nd placed Hanover .. and 12 points ahead of Fraser McInnes who sits 3rd with his Leverkusen !

Nani with 24 goals , 16 assists , 9 MoM and an average performance of 8.21 on 28 games ... I've never seen better stats in a top division in a GC before :eek:

Berbatov has 19 goals , 19 assists , 5 MoM and an average performance of 8.26 in 27 games

Nani is the top goalscorer in Germany this season ... followed by Berbatov :D

They're really the reason to my success ! And let's just hope this continues ... games left of the season ... 3 are against unmanaged and should be won without too much worry.

Last game is against Bayern Munich ... BRING IT ON :D

Last season, I finished 12th with this side ... now I'm on the verge of winning the entire division.

I've only lost 6 divisional games in the entire season ... not once have I been 2nd ... always 1st ... LOVING this setup!

In 177, my Juventus sits top on better GD after 2 games into the 2nd season.

Won the first game against Atalanta with 2-1 ... then after a 4 goal frenzy by Milik in the 2nd game against Brescia I won 6-1!!

Have got 2nd placed Milan away tonight ... IF I lose, I'll drop far from 1st ... IF I win however ... it might just decide the outcome of the season in all honesty ... 4 teams on 6 points ... Preppen's and his Inter are sitting 3rd ... best of luck for the season babe ;)

And third and lastly ... one of my new favourite GC sides ... my Mönchengladbach in GC 236.

I've been top 5 all season ... from turn 1 to 11(ish) I was first ... then had 2 bad games and dropped a few positions ... last game all the fixtures went my way tho and I'm now 1 point ahead of 2nd placed Schalke (2 poinst ahead of Munich on 3rd)

Luuk De Jong is joint top goalscorer with 9 goals, Konoplyanka has 8 goals while Mirallas has 6 ... so nothing wrong with my goalscorers :D

Bit tired of all these friendlies every week rather then real games tho ...Why is that ?

His QoS are sooooooo annoying! They smash me consistently.

I think you mixed up annoying with awesome, phenomenal, legendary, god-like or something like that here ;)

But seriously, I have no idea how I pulled that one off, nearly identical tactics with a team that's around 2 ratings worse on average, yet I dominated the stats and the score... Can't be the bonus that moderators get from the game engine though any more.

His QoS are sooooooo annoying! They smash me consistently.
I think you mixed up annoying with awesome' date=' phenomenal, legendary, god-like or something like that here ;)

But seriously, I have no idea how I pulled that one off, nearly identical tactics with a team that's around 2 ratings worse on average, yet I dominated the stats and the score... Can't be the bonus that moderators get from the game engine though any more.[/quote']

It was an act of wizadry, and I'll take my hat off to you Phil, really well done. I thought I had it in the bag, having to only avoid defeat to progress but you destroyed my team.

Good luck in the next round!

Nani with 24 goals ' date=' 16 assists , 9 MoM and an average performance of 8.21 on 28 games ... I've never seen better stats in a top division in a GC before :eek:[/quote']

Gareth Bale in GC31 for my Lazio team i shall dig it out later if i can be bothered :D

Took over Darlington in GC 137, 7 games ago ... lost the first game ... drew the 2nd ... after that ... 5 straight wins and I've climbed to 12th in the league !

Decided to let Jonathan Walters get a few games since Nolan Roux was injured ... and he's been nothing but a complete success for me !

4 goals and 1 assist in 4 games for me :D

He's keeping Hulk out of the team !! :eek:

Alrite, I smashed Duisburg with 4-1 in last night's fixture in GC 165 ...

At the same time, 2nd placed Hanover somehow managed to lose 3-2 against 17th placed unmanaged Mainz and thus ... here's the outcome of those 2 games :D

gc165leaguetable.png

Hard to believe I finished 12th last season after sitting in the relegation zone for weeks !

101SEVILLA-1.jpg

1906016.jpg

Sevilla finally get a solution to the gapping hole in the centre of our defence with the arrival of Arturo Vidal. Granted he's not a true centre back, but he can play there for now until I can find further reinforcements.

The talented Chilean arrives from Leverkusen for the princely sum of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ezequeil Schelotto and Alessandro Florenzi.

101Sevilla-1_zps88b9a0af.jpg

if a player is loan listed and the season ends' date=' when the new season starts is that player still loan listed ? Daft question in the wrong place, but I was just wondering ?

Also how long will a loan bid on a player stay there before it is automatically rejected ?[/quote']

Yes they stay loan listed and as far as I know loan offers can stay for the whole season as I ignored one last year for that period.

cough cough......bantams.

Yes they stay loan listed and as far as I know loan offers can stay for the whole season as I ignored one last year for that period.

cough cough......bantams.

Cheers, Its the end of the season in GC19 and I have about ten loan bids which I want to accept but there is no point as it stands as the new season hasnt started. Im hoping once the new season starts the bids are still there so I can ship them out and save a load of cash!

Cough cough ... dont throw stones in glass houses cough cough

:P

Cheers' date=' Its the end of the season in GC19 and I have about ten loan bids which I want to accept but there is no point as it stands as the new season hasnt started. Im hoping once the new season starts the bids are still there so I can ship them out and save a load of cash!

Cough cough ... dont throw stones in glass houses cough cough

:P[/quote']

The bid's will still be there....I've done that myself.

Our glass house as good as collapsed when we left Wembley stadium 22 months ago and its on its last legs now so I'm under no illusions....just enjoying seeing some appear at your place as well :P you should still win!

The bid's will still be there....I've done that myself.

Our glass house as good as collapsed when we left Wembley stadium 22 months ago and its on its last legs now so I'm under no illusions....just enjoying seeing some appear at your place as well :P you should still win!

Sweet cheers for that mucka.

Haha Iv gotta give you that. Seen as you never get any joy down at your place you have to take it from some where :P

Iv got my ticket, should be a gooden!

73WATFORD-2.jpg

Added a few decent players to my budding Watford side in GC73 ..... John Heitinga (£16.3m), Guedes Marcelo (£16.9m) and Ryad Boudebouz (£9.6m) all arrive from unmanaged to bolster the squad.

First team looks like ....

wat73_zpse3f36297.jpg

The reserve/youth team is also looking pretty healthy ....

WATFORDYOUTH_zpsb888fda2.jpg

Paying these unhappy players is costly business.

Just put van der vaart on 100k a week. 40k more than my previous highest payed player in De Rossi.

Not sure whether to do a similar thing with Rolfes and Kuranyi though.

Just start playing them better than giving them wages they don't deserve

Just start playing them better than giving them wages they don't deserve
The only problem then is getting concerns on other players. When you have De Rossi, Martinez, Ramires, Martin, Herrera, Kvist, Hamsik, Paulinho and Rolfes who are more or less restricted to the same positions, which i only have 3 of its hard to keep them all happy. It doesn't help when people won't sell higher rated players either.

The only problem then is getting concerns on other players. When you have De Rossi' date=' Martinez, Ramires, Martin, Herrera, Kvist, Hamsik, Paulinho and Rolfes who are more or less restricted to the same positions, which i only have 3 of its hard to keep them all happy. It doesn't help when people won't sell higher rated players either.[/quote']

That's the challenge of SM

After about a year and countless managers have come and gone I finally signed Leighton Baines in GC122. Snip under £20m from unmanaged Everton. Posted them the other day' date=' shame to see them get raided but at least I got Baines.[/quote']

Wishing i hadn't of left Sevilla now :)