Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

107MONTERREY-1.jpg

fotogrande571.jpg

Monterrey have agreed the signing of Fernando Llorente from Inter, with Ter Stegen moving the opposite way in exchange. Fingers crossed the contract rebel moves to a top side in the next 6 months and should turn out a good deal.

Llorente will go straight into the first team - jobs a good 'un.

Monterrey_zps3d479333.jpg

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

After about a year and countless managers have come and gone I finally signed Leighton Baines in GC122. Snip under £20m from unmanaged Everton. Posted them the other day' date=' shame to see them get raided but at least I got Baines.[/quote']

Gutted. I missed out on Baines, but managed to sign Jagielka. Hoping he gets a +1 now, he'll partner Tymoschuk at the centre of Galatasarays defence. Tean's looking half decent now :D

GC164 - Celtic

Took over this Celtic a couple of days ago, got a nice squad of players already and have added Leon Britton and Milan Badelj to bolster the midfield for around £15 million from unmanged clubs. Looking to sell a few of the fringe players for cash so if your interested in anyone just make a bid.

34439_1355763416.jpg1786_1346465991.jpg

GC 44 - Borussia Dortmund Looking to sell either Benzema, van Persie or Gomez in exchange for a decent 92+ winger. Benzema's and van Persie's recent positional changes leave me up short on the wings (with only Ronaldo able to play there, poor me ;))

Or in case the Barca or Real Madrid manager are reading this. Willing to offer one of the 3 plus another player around 90 (or even 2...) for Iniesta or Ribery respectively.

Don't you just hate it when you bid on a player that's a free agent and they rise before the bid gets accepted? Consequently the deal falls through. Darn.

This is something that've happened to me a few times' date=' extremely annoying ... but alas, life goes on ...

:P

One day, you'll find yourself having bought a player that rises big an hour later ... oh the joy :P[/center']

GC114: Juventus win our first trophy for 2 seasons as we beat Cesena 2-0 in the Italian Shield Final. Goals from van der Vaart and Cardozo.

GC honor 72.

Just noticed i lost the Scottish Shield Final in GC26.....5-0. To arguably my biggest competition in Ross County. Literally come second best to them at everything. Think 4 seasons of coming second isn't great. Time to call it a day?

needing some advice lads............what team do you reckon is the best to have in a GC?

I recently got a Dortmund which is good, but I like to have a smaller club tbh.......I also have a Karlsruher which again is good, but is a major challenge due to them having really poor players to begin with.

What I'm looking for is a mid-range side with plenty talents already in stock.

was thinking Feyenoord..........any thoughts??

(this would be in a new GC)

needing some advice lads............what team do you reckon is the best to have in a GC?

I recently got a Dortmund which is good' date=' but I like to have a smaller club tbh.......I also have a Karlsruher which again is good, but is a major challenge due to them having really poor players to begin with.

(this would be in a new GC)[/quote']

dutch goes very feint matey.. probs end up playin only against 1 or 2 faces n rest cpu..

try set up a french n tek monaco in second tier imo.. very well balanced n a good couple of bits in there 2 play with :) ..

I recently got a Dortmund which is good' date=' but I like to have a smaller club tbh.......I also have a Karlsruher which again is good, but is a major challenge due to them having really poor players to begin with.

I took charge of a fresh Hamburg squad when GC 253 opened.

They're a pretty good squad with lots of young talent, some decent older players but still plenty of room for improvement!

I've got an anderlecht and whilst its fun at first you end up just playing Ajax and psv.

My favourite clubs are Shrewsbury in gc119 and Stockport county in gc150. Nothing more rewarding than building a team from scratch and then pushing the big boys in 3-4 seasons

Rangers would be a massive challenge however im abit scepitcal about the talents in stock bit with them ;)

Get a few forumers and pick a league u can all go in and start from there its always more fun when u no people in the league!

GC55

I saw that Aston Villa (managed) had sold Nicolas Otamendi to WBA for £16m cash so thought I'd throw in a cash bid ..... £17m for Duarte Bernard.

Wasn't too upset to find it rejected .... except that shortly after a lower bid of £14m from Bordeaux was accepted?????

Strange.

article-2195824-14C0ED6E000005DC-210_468x262.jpg

Do a bit of research on buyers and sellers and might uncover something

Do a bit of research on buyers and sellers and might uncover something

Whys it strange?

Instead of prejudging a situation, ask the question like I did and you will find out that its part of a 2 part deal for llorente.

Bernard is the first part where he is being bought for 14mln.

Is anyone else having the same problem whereby you can put players on the loan list' date=' yet when loan bids come in, they collapse with the message that they cant be loaned out since their too valuable????[/quote']

Yep. Causing major problems. Have a 84 rated side in Gc150... and can't loan out 77 rateds.

Exactley what I thought when i came back...

A gold champ every 4 days :rolleyes:

SM is dead

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/05271374#financials

I'd probably have taken the same route mind if it meant 30k in the company bank and over 100k's worth of assets.

Great move for the business, really disappointing move for those of us who have been here for 5+ years and watch the game gradually lose what made it so addictive and enjoyable.