Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Had heaps of credits spare' date=' so took Althletic Club in the new GC. Always wanted an Athletic Club, and Racky is at Barca, so thought wh the heck not.

Be good to get a few forumers in Spain?[/quote']

Real Sociedad for me, shall spend my £20 million wisely

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

After a fantastic season with Dortmund, Dimitar BERBATOV is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

After a prolific season for Dortmund, Luís NANI is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.

Dortmund have won Division 1!

GC 165

:D Feels good ... finished 12th last season ... this season everything just fell into place for me ...

11 poinst ahead of 2nd placed Leverkusen with a +34 in positive goaldifference :D

Bring on next season :D

Sad state of affairs in Gold Championships created after approximately GC170 +. Since Soccer Manager went crazy and created a Gold Championship every 3 minutes there must be a load of gameworlds which are dead.

Managed to acquire players such as Yanga Mbiwa, M'Vila, Mikhitryan, Benatia, Naingolan, NKoulou without a single rival bid.

Unbelievable.

Sad state of affairs in Gold Championships created after approximately GC170 +. Since Soccer Manager went crazy and created a Gold Championship every 3 minutes there must be a load of gameworlds which are dead.

Managed to acquire players such as Yanga Mbiwa' date=' M'Vila, Mikhitryan, Benatia, Naingolan, NKoulou without a single rival bid.

Unbelievable.[/quote']

thats why i decided to quit all my gc teams and just manage in older gc's mate,

i used to control some class teams in gc 200+ but quit them all because i was appalled by the state of the gameworlds. nobody was writing articles, nobody did any deals. it was pathetic. if you want my advice, manage in lower gc's, in the first 100 made. there are always alot of good teams coming available if you dont fancy building any up, and alot of great guys managing there aswell.

Yanga Mbiwa' date=' M'Vila, Mikhitryan, Benatia, Naingolan, NKoulou without a single rival bid.

Unbelievable.[/quote']

real life league standings n some potential moves on a few of them players though could be disasterous.. ive seen couple o them names n not even bothered..

owt endin up at Newcastle.. qpr or close 2 holdin up serie a etc etc aint worth the head ake imo lol :) ..

Managed to acquire players such as Yanga Mbiwa' date=' M'Vila, Mikhitryan, Benatia, Naingolan, NKoulou without a single rival bid.

Unbelievable.[/quote']

Yeah if it's anything after roughly GC20 I'd say it's not really worth anything anymore.

Can create as many GC's as they like for me though, hardest and best are still the first ones. All the top managers in there too.

GC13: Roma lose 1-0 to Darlington in the SMFA Cup Final :(, my shocking record in SMFA Cup finals continues. Well done to the Darlington manager though, has done a great job.

Will look to do more in the cup competitions next season as we fell at the final hurdles in them all. Hoping to make it 12 league titles in a row next season too.

GC13: Roma lose 1-0 to Darlington in the SMFA Cup Final :(' date=' my shocking record in SMFA Cup finals continues. Well done to the Darlington manager though, has done a great job.

Will look to do more in the cup competitions next season as we fell at the final hurdles in them all. Hoping to make it 12 league titles in a row next season too.[/quote']

Ahh, you are the Roma manager! Great game mate, we just managed to hold on. Mario Gomez scored the only goal of the match to give wee little Darlington their first ever SMFA Champions Cup and mine too! It's our first trophy for a massive ten seasons and we were desperately unucky to miss out on the league this season but we switched our attentions to this and it's payed off.

Really happy.

I hope we meet again next season.

Also, looking to offload Fábio Coentrão and Maxi Pereira, so if anyone is interested, get in touch.

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona beat unmanaged Numancia 4-1 to win the Spanish Shield.

GC192 Man United - Man United win the SMFA Cup after beating Shakhtar 3-2 with goals coming from Nani, Fletcher and Van Persie. Makes up for a poor season which saw us win the English Shield but finish well off the pace in the league.

Havent been on here in a while ....

GC180- Benfica

last season I won the league and cup double this is my on GC team atm

Really wanna try get back into SM

Any GC anyone would recommend ...not that old though like relatively new?

well I'm gonna be joining 282 in Australia when it goes public open, still a decent number of forumers in 222.

14feyenoord-1.jpg

2-gold-larger.png

:D

Finally won an SMFA Champions Cup at the 6th time of asking, pipping Torino on penalties after slightly edging the stats in a 2-2 draw in normal time.

The mighty Feyenoord of GC14 add the SMFA Champions Cup to the trophy cabinet - a trophy made even sweeter after falling at the final hurdle last season. Also won the league for the 5th consecutive time a couple of weeks back.

Tonight was the 300th game in charge for me - racking up 882 manager points with them in that time, an average of 2.94 which is good .... for me :o

The all-conquering line-up was...

14FEYENOORD_zps4cf2a89c.jpg

To add to the Feyenoord SMFA Cup win in Gc14 last night, I had a couple of other notable wins....

GC96 - ENGLISH SHIELD ROUND 4

WREXHAM 9 - 1 SOUTHEND

Hat-trick's for each of Guardado, Emenike and Nolito as Wrexham 'B' run riot in the cup. The season has started poorly after a great pre-season saw the arrival of numerous talents such as Strootman, Lamela and Herrera for cash. Hopefully the league form picks up too.

GC62 - ENGLISH CUP ROUND 2

TOTTENHAM 0 - 4 BARNET

Division 4 Barnet give Spurs a spanking on their own patch - a Kanunnikov hat-trick added to a Jose Canas strike doing the damage.

Don't think Michael is going to be very happy when he returns to 106......Nani and Xabi Alonso have handed in transfer requests. Neither are heading to Real Madrid though. :(

Anyone who lets any player develop concerns anywhere near serious enough to hand in a transfer request deserves to lose them.