Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I think im gonna have to quit SM within the month. 2 of my 3 accounts run out in a week and I have zero pound. Literally nothing left in my account until a couple of weeks when i get paid lol. Joys of doing a post grad.

Unless I find some cash the following teams will be available.

GC1 Milan

GC8 Bayern

GC10 Lyon

GC19 Bournemouth - Favourite side

GC33 Sheffield United - Awesome team, some should try and get these

GC85 Falkirk - Amazing little side. keep an eye out if they do come available.

GC115 - FC Porto.

Arsenal EC1 will also be available.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

I think im gonna have to quit SM within the month. 2 of my 3 accounts run out in a week and I have zero pound. Literally nothing left in my account until a couple of weeks when i get paid lol. Joys of doing a post grad.

GC1 Milan

GC8 Bayern

GC10 Lyon

GC33 Sheffield United - Awesome team' date=' some should try and get these

GC115 - FC Porto.

Arsenal EC1 will also be available.[/quote']

Haven't you got any coins to buy 1 months GM?

GC1 Milan

GC8 Bayern

GC10 Lyon

GC33 Sheffield United - Awesome team' date=' some should try and get these

GC115 - FC Porto.

Arsenal EC1 will also be available.[/quote']

No way dude. That's bad.

You leave 85, and then so do I... our battles have been immense.

I've accumulated 1300 on my a/c. You are welcome to them if you want mate' date=' send me a friend request from the a/c you want them to go to and I'll gift 'em.[/quote']

Unless somethings changed you can only gift coins you've actually paid for,those accumulated for free can't be gifted.

Probably my best GC night in ages

GC 1 - PAOK 2 - 4 Besiktas

After a dodgy start to the season' date=' three wins from last three games.

GC 100 - [b']Trabzonspor 10[/b] - 0 Kayserispor

Not only was it my Biggest Home League Win and Highest Scoring League Game I beat my main rival in the league.

GC 300 - Millwall 0 - 4 Crystal Palace

Four wins from four, brilliant start to the league.

I never usually post when I'm doing well, always jinxes it :o

1 game was a friendly, the other two lost, always bloody jinx it :o

I noticed that I finally joined the exclusive "10/1,000 club" i.e. 10 actively managed GC clubs with 1,000 points or more. Those clubs currently include:

- Feyenoord in GC17 with 1,360 points since Nov. 2008

- Goias in GC60 with 1,161 points since July 2009

- FC Midtjylland in GC5 with 1,119 points since June 2009

- Fenerbahce in GC22 with 1,060 points since March 2010

- Hertha BSC in GC6 with 1,034 points since Sept. 2009

- Nacional da Madeira in GC59 with 1,032 points since June 2009

- VFL Bochum in GC38 with 1,029 points since April 2009

- Udinese in GC11 with 1,018 points since Dec. 2009

- Bor. Mönchengladbach in GC51 with 1,013 points since April 2009

- Millwall in GC37 with 1,010 points since July 2009

Nice mate, I presume im in that club. May of quit a few of the teams in the last year who I had a 1000+ plus but im in it. Although i didnt know it existed before your mentioned it haha.

Also due to kind donations iv managed to get 1 month extensions for both of my accounts, which takes me past pay day and I can renew for 12 months. Meaning I aint leaving SM just yet ;)

I've got 11 current GC clubs with over 1000 points and 9 current GC clubs with over 500 games...money's a bit tight at the moment so despite my overdraft I spent £2 on a 1 month Gold Membership extension (getting my priorities right lol)

Good to see Mr Paul McGrath staying in GC33 as well :)

Gc 55

There is some blatant cheating going on between the Sevilla and the new FC Porto boss!

Yesterday evening, there were 10 bids in on an unmanaged FC Porto for Daniel De Rossi.

That is until it was taken over by Helio Dos Anjos

5 minutes later, Sevilla, who are managed by Hugo Heitor, have a 22mln bid accepted for him. This is 0.5mln above his chairman value.

This went through this morning.

Following this deal, Sevilla have had a bid of 10mln accepted for Martin Caceres (CV 8.5mln).

Good to see the SM cheat prevention system working!!!!

Gc 55

There is some blatant cheating going on between the Sevilla and the new FC Porto boss!

Yesterday evening' date=' there were 10 bids in on an unmanaged FC Porto for Daniel De Rossi.

That is until it was taken over by Helio Dos Anjos

5 minutes later, Sevilla, who are managed by Hugo Heitor, have a 22mln bid accepted for him. This is 0.5mln above his chairman value.

This went through this morning.

Following this deal, Sevilla have had a bid of 10mln accepted for Martin Caceres (CV 8.5mln).

Good to see the SM cheat prevention system working!!!![/quote']

Following this, I posted the following on the newspaper. I also received the attached responses to my comment.

Harendeep Singh (West Bromwich Albion)

Glad to see the SM cheat prevention system picking up the blatant cheating between Sevilla and FC porto. De Rossi for 22mln, Caceres for 10mln??????.

17 hours ago.

nathan prince (SS Lazio) yep come on sm we have all noticed the cheating so surely you can reverse the 2 deals and remove them both from the game

17 hours ago

Hugo Heitor (Sevilla) Cheating? you do not know negotiate face is not raising false suspeta, know that you will do it and what do I have denounces fear game for me and fun.

17 hours ago

Hugo Heitor (Sevilla) Now the guy cancel the offer because of this false comments, I will send a complaint against vcs, denounces as false will have either proof that they are talking about now

17 hours ago

Hélio Dos Anjos (FC Porto) face, n'm bypassing the rules do not, I'm just working with a different proposal in relation to other coaches, please respect

16 hours ago

nathan prince (SS Lazio) its cheating and you both know it. porto guy takes over and what was it 5 mins before 22 mill accepted. 2 many people do this and get away with it come on sm removes these cheats

16 hours ago

Hélio Dos Anjos (FC Porto) I see nothing about that too, because I'm selling and buying players at various times so it is not a specific club

16 hours ago

Hélio Dos Anjos (FC Porto) please see my other offers, hide n no value, you can see, all high value

16 hours ago

As of 28 minutes ago.

Hugo Heitor has been removed as the manager of Sevilla by the SMFA.

Hélio Dos Anjos has been removed as the manager of FC Porto by the SMFA.

Good to see SM taking action.

I wish SM would sort out GC 308.

Countless deals reversed in the first week.

This is the response I had after sending a ticket.

We have looked at Gold Game World 308 and discovered actions regarding SM credits and other actions that broke the terms and conditions by Managers and have taken action which includes reversing a high number of transfers.

However, this does not mean that the SMFA have accused you of cheating,

This matter is now concluded and any other tickets regarding this matter will not be answered.

So why were the cheats not REMOVED!!!!

Also they reverse my deals:

Musa plus 4m for Montolivio

Fernandes for Kevin PB

Leno for £26m

Bojan plus £4m for Abate

Florenzi plus £4m for De Jong

Pazzini sold for £24m

I am now blocked from doing deals with Bayer Leverkusen, CSKA and Arsenal (I never even had a deal with Arsenal).

I am not a cheat and as far as I am aware neither are the managers I have dealt with.

There were over 20 deals reversed in two days!!!!

SM say they looked into it but have done nothing.

What are the terms and conditions for buying players?????

Chairman sets a value and we work around that, yes?

We are ALLOWED three deals a season, so why is it suspicious when we make three deals?

A week of transfers turned around in two days, and now I can't even deal with some managers.

I have also been told by other managers that we can't even be in the same set-up???

Am I missing something or is the SMFA a load of .............

Any help will be greatly appreciated, please can someone get SM to look properly into GC 308.

I wish SM would sort out GC 308.

Countless deals reversed in the first week.

This is the response I had after sending a ticket.

So why were the cheats not REMOVED!!!!

Also they reverse my deals:

Musa plus 4m for Montolivio

Fernandes for Kevin PB

Leno for £26m

Bojan plus £4m for Abate

Florenzi plus £4m for De Jong

Pazzini sold for £24m

I am now blocked from doing deals with Bayer Leverkusen' date=' CSKA and Arsenal (I never even had a deal with Arsenal).

I am not a cheat and as far as I am aware neither are the managers I have dealt with.

There were over 20 deals reversed in two days!!!!

SM say they looked into it but have done nothing.

What are the terms and conditions for buying players?????

Chairman sets a value and we work around that, yes?

We are ALLOWED three deals a season, so why is it suspicious when we make three deals?

A week of transfers turned around in two days, and now I can't even deal with some managers.

I have also been told by other managers that we can't even be in the same set-up???

Am I missing something or is the SMFA a load of .............

Any help will be greatly appreciated, please can someone get SM to look properly into GC 308.

I'm afraid the SMFA system is a load of......

I haven't joined a new gc in ages but this issue with deals being reversed and then being banned from future deals was becoming a problem back then and from what I've seen it still goes on.Basically a lot of deals in the 1st week or so tend to be reversed regardless of whether there legal or not and there's never an explanation.

I took Juve in gc311 yesterday and have arranged 3 deals and I'd bet they all get reversed within a week.

I'm afraid the SMFA system is a load of......

I haven't joined a new gc in ages but this issue with deals being reversed and then being banned from future deals was becoming a problem back then and from what I've seen it still goes on.Basically a lot of deals in the 1st week or so tend to be reversed regardless of whether there legal or not and there's never an explanation.

I took Juve in gc311 yesterday and have arranged 3 deals and I'd bet they all get reversed within a week.

Surely they can see this is a problem then!!!

It is ridiculous banning honest managers from deals and then do nothing about the cheats.

So the idea of the game now is to buy from unmanaged and external and forget about deals with other managers?

Surely they can see this is a problem then!!!

It is ridiculous banning honest managers from deals and then do nothing about the cheats.

So the idea of the game now is to buy from unmanaged and external and forget about deals with other managers?

I've had exactly the same problems as you and, as i mentioned, i ended up banned from the forum because of my protestations. What i suggest you, and everyone else do is stop giving them your money, then they might pay attention.