Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hmm I dont know' date=' I might just stick around for a free one to try how good these GCs really are.[/quote']

Well, I usually take on smaller mid-table sides ... had a bunch of em in the past ... or I just take one that's posted in the available GC sides ... a few real gems in there!

Unless you try and organise a division with friends/forum' date=' then no. At least, that's what I've found. Playing unmanaged sides every week and no managers to do deals with. You get the odd exception of course but that's more by luck than judgement.[/quote']

Im gonna leave it then.

Well' date=' I usually take on smaller mid-table sides ... had a bunch of em in the past ... or I just take one that's posted in the available GC sides ... a few real gems in there![/center']

Thats actually a good idea if I can get one quickly.

Im gonna leave it then.

I have a few of those that I really enjoy ... used to have Saint-Etienne in GC 163' date=' beastly team I built there!

Now got Mönchengladbach in GC 236 , New England in GC 240 , Luton Town in 291 ... :P that's the small teams :P

And I enjoy each one of em![/center']

Im gonna leave it then.

From personal experience, I'd look for a team in a good GC or league rather than a good team anywhere. In fact, people are often much more interested in dealing with 89/90 rated players than your 94+ stars because the risk element is deemed smaller :)

I'm sure people can give you pointers as to where to look. Generally the earlier the better with GCs (particularly the first 10 or so and 19) but I know Germany 100 at least was full of real people :P

From personal experience' date=' I'd look for a team in a good GC or league rather than a good team anywhere. In fact, people are often much more interested in dealing with 89/90 rated players than your 94+ stars because the risk element is deemed smaller :)

I'm sure people can give you pointers as to where to look. Generally the earlier the better with GCs (particularly the first 10 or so and 19) but I know Germany 100 at least was full of real people :P[/quote']

Yeah, so damn hard dealing with the 90's ... you either get garbage offers .... or cash only -.- Annoying!

And yes, Germany GC 100 is alive and active ;)

I remember a while back we were discussing crazy stats for players in GC's ... I think I've found one that beats the lot! :P

Hulk in GC236, plays for Dortmund ... He's played 7 games and has 7 assists and ... 18 goals ... O.o

Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I remember a while back we were discussing crazy stats for players in GC's ... I think I've found one that beats the lot! :P

Hulk in GC236' date=' plays for Dortmund ... He's played 7 games and has 7 assists and ... 18 goals ... O.o[/quote']

In GC 271, my CR7 played 29 games and has 36 goals and 23 assists. Not bad :)

Hulk in GC236' date=' plays for Dortmund ... He's played 7 games and has 7 assists and ... 18 goals ... O.o[/quote']

Let us know how he gets on come the end of the season....

If he can beat 32's Ibrahimovic

38 games

51 goals

28 assists

28 motm

9.29 average rating

Then good luck to him ;)

Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

38 games

51 goals

28 assists

28 motm

9.29 average rating

Then good luck to him ;)

This is because I think that Ibra is the best striker on SM

Re: Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

This is because I think that Ibra is the best striker on SM
Have you seen his overall setup record?

332 games

325 goals

194 assists

159 motm

8.44 av rating

Manager told me that it all happened after he accepted a deal to sell him which fell through and ever since he's just been scoring for fun. I've attempted to sign him once but id rather keep Reus and Gotze. :D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Have you seen his overall setup record?

332 games

325 goals

194 assists

159 motm

8.44 av rating

Manager told me that it all happened after he accepted a deal to sell him which fell through and ever since he's just been scoring for fun. I've attempted to sign him once but id rather keep Reus and Gotze. :D

Gotze and Reus is too much for him, but Ibra is simply awesome in this game

38 games

51 goals

28 assists

28 motm

9.29 average rating

Then good luck to him ;)

Will do mate! Season is 13 games old so he's featured in more then half ... Dortmund are beastly in that setup aswell ... Last two games both won with 7-2 :eek:

38 games

51 goals

28 assists

28 motm

9.29 average rating

Then good luck to him ;)

Can't beat Ibra, but I've never seen a player with that many assists before for my team...

Shaqiri in GC7 (playing as a left winger/mid)

12 games

11 goals

22 assists

with no penalties/ free kicks.

Can't beat Ibra' date=' but I've never seen a player with that many assists before for my team...

Shaqiri in GC7 (playing as a left winger/mid)

12 games

11 goals

22 assists

with no penalties/ free kicks.[/quote']

Gareth Bale in GC31 has been epic for me since i got him for Radu & Witsel :D

untitled.jpg

Gareth Bale in GC31 has been epic for me since i got him for Radu & Witsel :D

Ok, I give up:p That's the most impressive individual stats (in terms of goals scored AND assists) I've seen on this game...:D

GC122 Manchester United - Manchester United are pleased to announced the signing of German International Mario Gotze from Borussia Dortumnd. After a lengthy negotiation both clubs agreed on a deal that saw Neymar and Chris Smalling both leave Manchester for Germany.

Of course this now means I have to fix my sig.

GC122 Manchester United - Manchester United are pleased to announced the signing of German International Mario Gotze from Borussia Dortumnd. After a lengthy negotiation both clubs agreed on a deal that saw Neymar and Chris Smalling both leave Manchester for Germany.

Of course this now means I have to fix my sig

poor thing ;) good deal tho!

Ajax GC63

Following players are all for sale for P/E or i will do a 2 for 1; Stekelenburg, Ya Konan, Carrico, Kembo-Ekoko, Sidney Sam, Sulejmani, Nani, Tymoschuk, Kanoute, Mavuba, Lucho Gonzales and Van Der Wiel

Looking to sell players in the following GC's -

Real Madrid GC18 looking to sell - Casillas, Marcelo, M'Villa.

Manchester City GC86 selling Luiz Gustavo, Renato Augusto, Menez, Nilmar and Adebayor.

Milan GC181 selling Benatia, Abate, Essien, Veloso. Xavi, Adabayor and Bent.

Espanyol GC6 selling Muller, Zabalata, Castro.

All these are for P/E, message me for deals :)

GC61: Putting the £61.3m i received for Lewandowski (shafted by SM, +3 concern in a day) to use. Bringing in Felipe Santana, Gignac, Luis Morales, Jason Buaillon, Hiram Meir and Tiago Illori for a combined £28.5m.