Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 159 Arsenal

Last game of the season tonight and I won 3-0 against Villa, season was already over for me since I secured the league title a couple of rounds ago.

But nice to finally have gotten the trophy added.

707619_Arsenal.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting a deal or two done for next season if there's any forumers still here.

Looking to shift out Van Persie if I can get a 92+ striker in the deal, but also looking to shift out M'vila, Song and Giovinco. But honestly I'd listen to offers on just about anyone.

Respuesta: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hello guys! I've been a bit inactive lately on the forum so I'd like to know if there are some good challenges in Gold Championships and what are the best GC ATM.

Thanks. :)

obviously theres GC1, as you may know

another gc, that i have recently left as i had to sacrifice some of my teams as i just don't have enough spare time on my hands to manage em properly is GC 19.

both these GC's have good forums.

gc 100, 300 and 109 are also good i believe

GC61: Putting the £61.3m i received for Lewandowski (shafted by SM' date=' +3 concern in a day) to use. Bringing in Felipe Santana, Gignac, Luis Morales, Jason Buaillon, Hiram Meir and Tiago Illori for a combined £28.5m.[/quote']Just got back home to notice one of my bids i made the other day had also been accepted,
Santos DANTE has moved to Arsenal from AS Roma in an exchange deal for Antonio NOCERINO and Ricky VAN WOLFSWINKEL.

Very excited regarding this deal. van Wolfswinkel isn't needed and can't see a move to Norwich really excelling his rating, while Nocerino was kinda surplus to requirement. Wanted a top CB for a long while and feel Dante is more than good enough, even if he is in the latter part of his career he's playing some of the best football and should earn himself a rise to 92/93 over the coming years....hopefully.

Fixtures for season 3 in GC 175 were confirmed today. Since day 1 I've been in charge of Nottingham, winning div 2 and coming runners up in both the cup and shield in season 1. Season 2 and a solid 13th placed finish in div 1. Heading into the opening day against Tottenham for season 3 the team currently looks like this.

711163_Nottingham_Forest.jpg

Average Rating: 88 | Average Age: 25 | Average Value: 8m

Hoping to make top 6 this season. Good luck to all other managers left in the setup.

GC 321 I manage brand new Lazio. Should l buy Xabi Prieto for $15' date='841,000 ?[/quote']

No

Save your money, and wait for a club such as Athletic Club to beocme unmanaged and then buy someone like Munian.

Looking for deals in following GC:

GC 11 Juve: Looking to P/E Ribery for couple good players.

GC 24 Spurs: looking to shift Dzeko, Nani, Marchisio, looking for top striker.

GC 34 United: looking to sell Rooney, Vidic and co

GC 35 Sevilla: looking to shift Navas and Rio

GC 44 Roma: looking to offer 2 for 1, Walcott is also available.

GC 59 M.Atletico: looking to sell Ronaldo for 2-3 good players.

GC 64 Lyon: Falcao available as so are rest of the team.

GC 70 Ajax: most of the players available for decent bids.

GC 80 Udinese: whole team available.

GC 91 Spurs: looking for good defenders, most of the team available.

GC 100 Arsenal: most of the team available.

GC 101 Barca: desperate for deals, looking to shape things up

GC 134 Roma: Hamsik, Dzeko and etc available.

GC 141 Ajax: looking to offer some very nice youths for higher rated players.

GC 167 Metalurgh: looking to offer 2 for 1 have a look at my players maybe you can find a deal.

GC 197 Bayer: most of the squad available.

GC 230 Shakhtar: whole team available.

GC 300 Milan: Montolivo and Boateng available for P/E.

GC 306 Bayern: Looking to sell Ribery and Boateng.

GC 311 M.Borrusia: still looking to shift Ter Stegen

GC 314 Barca: looking to sell Sanchez, Villa, Puyol, Fabregas and etc, looking for young players 2 for 1 deals mostly.

GC 316 M.Atletico: looking to P/E Felipe for mid or striker.

I'm thinking of making a gold championship where we forumers will be against the non forumers. The main aim of it to finish above those non-forumers. To make it more hard, we shall take lower rated teams like Norwich, QPR. How many are interested in it?

I'm thinking of making a gold championship where we forumers will be against the non forumers. The main aim of it to finish above those non-forumers. To make it more hard' date=' we shall take lower rated teams like Norwich, QPR. How many are interested in it?[/quote']

count me in pal. which gc?

I'm thinking of making a gold championship where we forumers will be against the non forumers. The main aim of it to finish above those non-forumers. To make it more hard' date=' we shall take lower rated teams like Norwich, QPR. How many are interested in it?[/quote']

I'd be interested.

I'm up for that, sounds interesting.

I'm interested also!

I'd be up for that do it in 325 or something and lets all start in the championship :)

Guest drseanfitz

I do wonder if theirs only 2 forumers in GC205 at times...

anyway:

Callum MCMANAMAN has completed his move to Bohemians FC from Wigan Athletic for £2,430,000

added to a promising squad for my little side that includes:

Ben Davies, Matthias Ginter, Bartosz Salamon, Sercan Sararer, Sebastian Rode, Ashley Westwood, Ishak Belfodil, Arkadiusz Milik, Branimir Hrgoto, Max Meyer, Nathan Chalobah, Josip Radosevic & Shawn Parker

count me in pal. which gc?
I'd be interested.
I'm up for that' date=' sounds interesting.[/quote']
I'm interested also!
INTERESTED! Let me know when you do this ;)
I'd be up for that do it in 325 or something and lets all start in the championship :)

that was quick enough:p

GC 325 would be a good idea. Isn't it guys?

So be it GC 325 -Forum v/s the World

GC153 Valencia - Been a month since I've had a deal done, but I've managed to get two deals done in as many days this week.

The first deal see's Arda Turan join my side with Gylfi Sigurdsson and Robert Firmino go the other way.

The second deal involves Marek Hamsik coming in with Axel Wistel and Xherdan Shaqiri going the other way.