Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gold Championship 323 Sunderland News -

Hulk and Eto'o have joined me in the new Gold setup with Sessegnon and Cattermole heading to Russian football with also 27m.

Looking for deals in the new setup but right now really happy with the team I am putting together.

Gold Championship 154 Schalke News -

Lissening to offers on my star names got a number of big names need depth.

GC168 Dortmund -

The offer for Wayne ROONEY of Manchester United from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving Reus and Kagawa happy with the deal first big signing since Kaka.

Looking for more deals

Riferimento: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

http://forum.soccermanager.com/member.php?u=71305

If this manager (Sir Patrick Crofts on SM) is in one of your GCs, be careful. He's a thief and a cheat. In GC 296 we maked a deal: Adriano for CV and then Fabregas+Alba for CR7. I sold him Adriano but he didn't sold me CR7, but unfortunately the deal for Adriano wasn't reported, so I lost Adriano. Be careful, this is a cheat.

P.S. If someone doesn't believe me, just look my profile read my visitors messages.

Re: Riferimento: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

http://forum.soccermanager.com/member.php?u=71305

If this manager (Sir Patrick Crofts on SM) is in one of your GCs' date=' be careful. He's a thief and a cheat. In GC 296 we maked a deal: Adriano for CV and then Fabregas+Alba for CR7. I sold him Adriano but he didn't sold me CR7, but unfortunately the deal for Adriano wasn't reported, so I lost Adriano. Be careful, this is a cheat.

P.S. If someone doesn't believe me, just look my profile read my visitors messages.[/quote']

You should have been carefull mate, you should have done the CR7 deal first :(

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You should have been carefull mate' date=' you should have done the CR7 deal first :([/quote']

I tried, but he refused. I wanted at all costs CR7 so I trusted him. This is the result.

GC 159 Arsenal

After taking my first league title last season it was time to play the Charity Shield vs Leeds United who won the English Cup.

We won the Final, 3-2 Koscielny with the winner in the 77th minute.

Not the most attractive title to win, and the prize sum is close to nothing, but it's always nice to win a trophy.

Chicarito has been great since signing for me last season, but unfortunatly he picked up an injury tonight and will be out the coming 4 weeks.

Luckily though, I have Llorente, Giroud and Giovinco as "back up" to partner Van Persie upfront :)

And a new signing arrived yesteday:

Andriy YARMOLENKO has completed his move to Arsenal from Dynamo Kyiv for 20,332,000. All other offers were turned down.

Big money for him, but money is not that hard to come by. Plus I really needed another winger for depth and he shouldn't demand too many minutes being behind Hazard, Cazorla and Walcott.

I know there's still a couple of forumers in here, so if you fancy a deal just give me a shout.

After an investigation by the SMFA, the deal involving Udinese Calcio and FC Porto regarding Pinheiro TOZÉ has been reversed.

Brand new gc (324)! I'm a big fan of toze so paid 4,2M for him....

Guest drseanfitz

GC325

Feyenoord have a few players from 85-89 available at cash for just over CV.

Had my first deal reversed in a long time tonight.. GC36 I signed Marcelo for Kevin Prince Boateng and Alvaro Pereira but Leddy since quit and the deal was reversed. Marcelo was out for another month so I'll not complain too much.