Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Had 2 deals reversed in 325 in less then a week ... Not surprised since there are a few big cheaters in there.

also, GC 177 is having one of the biggest and worst cheats ever as manager of Chelsea, 3 times now he has offered the unmanaged Santos job to a friend of his because someone has come in with a bid on the same player as he has bid ... I really cannot understand how SM continue to allow these morons to keep their teams ...

Had 2 deals reversed in 325 in less then a week ... Not surprised since there are a few big cheaters in there.

also' date=' GC 177 is having one of the biggest and worst cheats ever as manager of Chelsea, 3 times now he has offered the unmanaged Santos job to a friend of his because someone has come in with a bid on the same player as he has bid ... I really cannot understand how SM continue to allow these morons to keep their teams ...[/quote']

Nuri Demir does that trick in 212 a lot so this time when he tried to pull a fast one i hammered him with it.

Anyway Elohim accept my deal in GC19 :P

Guest drseanfitz

GC325: Feyenoord looking to sell Graziano Pelle (27 goals last season) and Mathijsen(89CB)

managed to bring in 10 youngsters so far including Dybala, Rekik and Ceuvas.

Would have had Ocampos as well if SMFA hadn't reversed it.

Nuri Demir is boiling my wee with his cheating. Same surname takes over unmanaged Santos then accepts taison & Adam Johnson for Neymar. I can't wait to see SM justify it. Boateng cheating at its best and does it all the time.

Should be kicked from the game

Nuri Demir is boiling my wee with his cheating. Same surname takes over unmanaged Santos then accepts taison & Adam Johnson for Neymar. I can't wait to see SM justify it. Boateng cheating at its best and does it all the time.

Should be kicked from the game

It's amazing how this game has changed over the last few years.When I first started there was hardly any cheating because people knew they wouldn't get away with it and would be kicked off but ever since this smfa system was introduced cheating has been increasing because people know they can get away with it and even if found guilty there's no punishment and you can just try and cheat again.

The offer team to a friend system is being openly abused all over the place,In one of my gc's a rival manager has offered a team to his friend(not logged on since nov2012) 6 times to block bids on a player. Add to that the open cheating going on in gc138 where the cherry picking of Lyons best players to one club after that manager offered him the team is so obvious and blatant its laughable.

With the current smfa system it's clear cheats can prosper....unfortunately.

It's amazing how this game has changed over the last few years.When I first started there was hardly any cheating because people knew they wouldn't get away with it and would be kicked off but ever since this smfa system was introduced cheating has been increasing because people know they can get away with it and even if found guilty there's no punishment and you can just try and cheat again.

The offer team to a friend system is being openly abused all over the place' date='In one of my gc's a rival manager has offered a team to his friend(not logged on since nov2012) 6 times to block bids on a player.[/b'] Add to that the open cheating going on in gc138 where the cherry picking of Lyons best players to one club after that manager offered him the team is so obvious and blatant its laughable.

With the current smfa system it's clear cheats can prosper....unfortunately.

Same thing in GC 177 ... Chelsea manager continues, everytime Santos goes unmanaged to offer it out to someone on his friendslist just so that nobody can bid on the players -.-

im afraid i agree with al this, although none of this cheating has been affecting me, i still see it going on all around me.

am i alone in thinking that playing this game seems more like a chore than a luxury now?

the thing is SM have been knocking up the prices ever so slowly, introducing new things to buy, etc. and now this game is no fun anymore. although, SM is a business so you can't really complain about them doing this, and i must say, uv gotta hand it to them the way they are still managing to get away with these absoloute rip offs.

the only reason i havent left the game yet is because i dont want to leave the teams i have stuck with for so long, instead of me thinking, "ooh, yay i have some free time to go on SM now!" i think, "now i just have to sort out my tactics for the games tonight and then i have some free time."

this is purely because SM have made the game unfun, cos they are too busy counting their money to actually care about the people giving them all of it. i don't know how everyone can do this, just keep on paying SM to reserve flippin' Gc teams and all, surely everyone knows new GC's are no fun? and from what i can tell, Older gcs such as gc1 are begining to lose their shine aswell.

there is proof of this by just looking on the "add new club page" were you will find all sorts of fantastic sides unmanaged in GC's and you just watch them get raided, when this time a couple of years back, ud be lucky to reserve a PREMIERSHIP TEAM, such as wigan, or stoke. people actually used to PAY for those teams, believe it or not.

and frankly, i dont know what else to say about it. i cant decide whether to leave this game or not.

GC98 Sao Paulo -

Franck RIBÉRY has completed his move to São Paulo FC from Lyon for £10,000,000 plus Sofiane FEGHOULI and Jérémy MENEZ

After signing names like Buffon and Kaka and wining yet another league tittle this season gone big again Ribery is yet another big addition here.

Still on the hunt for a LB and RB get hold of me can offer 2/3-1 deals.

Cheating going on in GC322 between Benfica and Roma manager Marco Rossi (41) and Paolo Danny Vales (217)

Roma sell Lamela to Benfica for 12 Million + Ola John + Kardlec

Roma Sell Pjanic to Benfica for 11 Million + Nolito + Perez

Where as other teams made better offers.

Cheating going on in GC322 between Benfica and Roma manager Marco Rossi (41) and Paolo Danny Vales (217)

Roma sell Lamela to Benfica for 12 Million + Ola John + Kardlec

Roma Sell Pjanic to Benfica for 11 Million + Nolito + Perez

Where as other teams made better offers.

to be fair, thats not the most rediculous thing iv seen.

the lamela deal seems okay, as i believe lamela is highly overated, and ola john is a great young talent. + kadlec, who is a good solid player. and obviously the 12 million aswell, which can be useful.

however, the pjanic deal seems kind of dodgey. nolito is on the down, after being loaned out by benfica, and as for perez, if u mean the roma guy, he has been ok this season, but certainley not outstanding.

to be fair' date=' thats not the most rediculous thing iv seen.

the lamela deal seems okay, as i believe lamela is highly overated, and ola john is a great young talent. + kadlec, who is a good solid player. and obviously the 12 million aswell, which can be useful.

however, the pjanic deal seems kind of dodgey. nolito is on the down, after being loaned out by benfica, and as for perez, if u mean the roma guy, he has been ok this season, but certainley not outstanding.[/quote']

It's not the deals bit that gave them away it's the bit where Roma manager joins and the Benfica manager is online then goes offline then Roma manager is online deal is accepted wait 24 hours then Benfica manager is online again then goes offline Roma manager comes online accepts Pjanic deal.

So that's why I put it up here.

Had my first deal reversed in a long time tonight.. GC36 I signed Marcelo for Kevin Prince Boateng and Alvaro Pereira but Leddy since quit and the deal was reversed. Marcelo was out for another month so I'll not complain too much.

Ok now I'll complain a bit more seeing as another deal was allowed to stand despite a new manager taking over a club selling their best player for an older lower rated player and cash, before quitting.

ATMS detected nothing so it can stand, wonder if its because he stayed for a few days longer. :rolleyes:

GC273 - 4129.png?3.5.1.65546.4

Alrite, let me give you all a tiny wee backstory to this. I took over Tottenham in GC 273 38 league games ago...one of my first deals was selling Mousa Dembele and Andros Townsend to Saint-Etienne for like 10 million + Kurt Zouma + Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Recently I acquired Christian Benteke from unmanaged Aston Villa for 13.8 million, and today ... after selling Adebayor,Eaves,Bentley and a few others, I had finally amassed enough cash to swoop in and raid Saint-Etienne for the only decent player left there ... Mousa Dembele ... so 2 Belgians in the matter of just 3 days ... HAPPY! :D

With this, my team now looks like this (just a 4-2-2-2 for the fun of it)

Hugo Lloris

Kyle Walker - Jan Vertonghen - Younes Kaboul - Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Antonio Nocerino - Mousa Dembele

Stephan El Shaarawy - Gareth Bale

Christian Benteke - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Now just looking to get in someone else then Assou-Ekotto on the LB and I'm all happy

:D

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2 ... Scottish League

OLD FIRM DERBY [2]

It doesn't get more temperamental than this!!

Rangers v Celtic at Ibrox Park

2nd v 1st in the league, exactly halfway through the season.

Only 1 point and 4 goals separating the teams.

And several other clubs, especially Aberdeen,

are challenging for the title.

Rangers won 1-3 at Celtic Park in March.

Can manager Jose Nowinho secure another famous victory,

for the blue half of Glasgow on Wednesday night?

MATCH RESULT:

Rangers [1] ... Celtic [3]

An idiotic tackle meant Marcio Mossoro saw red after 34 minutes.

Rangers game plan was ruined and Celtic made the extra man count.

Can someone tell me who got brondby in gc7? Think its been too long since I logged in or something' date=' that's my only remaining team gone now.[/quote']

Kenneth McCandless and took them about 14 mins ago :?

• 2 weeks later...