Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 10

English shield final.

Leyton Orient [2] ... Tottenham Hotspur [1]

An incredible achievement and historic moment for Orient!!!

They went into the match as underdogs,

and had to beat a superior Spurs team.

After conceding an early goal, Orient didn't panic.

And it was superstar loanee Julian Draxler who won the game

for O's with goals in the 41st and 47th minute.

Celebrations in East London will continue for many days.

It's a night that won't be forgotten for many years.

Orient manager Jose Nowinho was stunned.

After the match he said...

"This is phenomenal.

For little Leyton Orient to beat mighty Spurs at Wembley,

in a major cup final.

It's the greatest achievement in our clubs long history.

O's fans will never forget this day."

Leyton are having a great season.

Currently 7 points clear at the top of The Championship,

strongly pushing for promotion into the Premier League.

This cup final victory now guarantees them a place

in the SMFA Shield next season.

What a load of nonsense and half truths your cheating in 138 is becoming legendary!

Arsenal manager decides he's leaving and you do 3 deals with him and then offer Lyon to a mate and then do more favourable deals your CHEATING is laughable.

Yet again Harendeep Singh cheats in gc138....after missing out on unmanaged L.Insigne(Napoli) he offers the club to a friend to collapse other people's accepted deals.

And for the record Asila is a friend of mine so I asked him who offered the job so if you do read this don't try and deny it.

A proven cheat strike's again!

Yet again Harendeep Singh cheats in gc138....after missing out on unmanaged L.Insigne(Napoli) he offers the club to a friend to collapse other people's accepted deals.

And for the record Asila is a friend of mine so I asked him who offered the job so if you do read this don't try and deny it.

A proven cheat strike's again!

What is your problem?

Do you have some kind of personal crusade to blacken my name or something?

You have tried countless times to report me for cheating or underhanded tactics.

And yet, no action has been taken because, as everyone else knows, including SM, that I have done no such thing.

And before you throw your dummy out of the pram. I simply offered a club that was about to get raided to another manager to take over.

Do me a favour!

This unacceptable crusade to verbally abuse abuse, degrade and humiliate me has to stop.

Your showing everyone what an immature, childish, adolescent you truly are!

I don't respond to bullies like you, who think there such a big man behind a computer screen!

SM, by failing to act on this constant abuse, you are truly illustrating how this kind of online abuse is tolerated!

If this is something you accept, then you will start to lose customers fast!

GC10:

Lyon manager Adam avfc has decided to part company with the club after 737 games in charge.

One of the original managers since GC10 launched in December 2007, I was sad to see today that Adam had left Lyon :(

In 13 and a bit seasons he won:

Charity Shield x 5 (4 times runner-up)

French Cup x 4 (2 times runner-up)

French Shield x 3 (2 times runner-up)

Division 1 x 6 (7 times runner-up, so never finished outside the top 2)

SMFA Super Cup x 1

SMFA Champions Cup x 1

Just thought it deserved a mention; not every day someone leaves a team after 5 and 1/2 years....well played Adam and good luck - GC10 is the poorer for losing you :)

gc10:

One of the original managers since gc10 launched in december 2007' date=' i was sad to see today that adam had left lyon :(

in 13 and a bit seasons he won:

Charity shield x 5 (4 times runner-up)

french cup x 4 (2 times runner-up)

french shield x 3 (2 times runner-up)

division 1 x 6 (7 times runner-up, so never finished outside the top 2)

smfa super cup x 1

smfa champions cup x 1

just thought it deserved a mention; not every day someone leaves a team after 5 and 1/2 years....well played adam and good luck - gc10 is the poorer for losing you :)[/quote']

21 gun salute

GC10:

One of the original managers since GC10 launched in December 2007' date=' I was sad to see today that Adam had left Lyon :(

SMFA Super Cup x 1

SMFA Champions Cup x 1

Just thought it deserved a mention; not every day someone leaves a team after 5 and 1/2 years....well played Adam and good luck - GC10 is the poorer for losing you :)[/quote']

That's an incredible accomplishments for any manager to have and sad to see that he decided to quit but he left with some amazing statistics so have a lot of respect for Adam.

GC10:

One of the original managers since GC10 launched in December 2007' date=' I was sad to see today that Adam had left Lyon :(

SMFA Super Cup x 1

SMFA Champions Cup x 1

Just thought it deserved a mention; not every day someone leaves a team after 5 and 1/2 years....well played Adam and good luck - GC10 is the poorer for losing you :)[/quote']

Cheers fella, appreciate that. My GM ran out so I lost all my teams, I dont think im ever going to go back to the game, not because I dont enjoy it, just not as interested any more.

Cheers fella' date=' appreciate that. My GM ran out so I lost all my teams, I dont think im ever going to go back to the game, not because I dont enjoy it, just not as interested any more.[/quote']

Thats a shame Adam, I'd renew your GM again but I can't!

GC98 -

Harry Redknapp has guided São Paulo FC to a Charity Shield Final win against SC Internacional!! São Paulo FC were the better team and beat SC Internacional 3 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Toivonen scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gerrard was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice start to our new season, looking to deal people have some top names here I can use to 2/3-1 deals get hold of me to deal would also be nice for some compition in Brazil.

160 games in charge with 411 points pritty happy so far with the deals ect going on with this team.

Names like Buffon - Gerrard - Kaka and Ribery are big names here hope for a good champions league run this year.

Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 140

Birmingham City complete the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo from Chelsea for Xabi Alonso & Mario Gomez after 7 seasons Birmingham sign a superstar!

Just hope there's no SMFA interference!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Why am i logging into teams to see random bids made and accepted on naff players which i didn't make. No doubt another stupid sm update

i know i sign arshavin for my arsenal in GC80 i didnt even made an offer and it completed so annoyed :mad: wasted 6 million stupid SM idea do not like it :mad:

Something similar happened ages ago, expect bids were automatically accepted on your players. They reversed all of them, it happened twice and on the first occassion they reversed a deal from a unmanaged club for me :o

Think i might quit the game now as i have achieved something i never thought i would playing this game and that is winning the SMFA champions cup with Newcastle in GC184.

Buzzing as winning a top trophy with the team i love is great and least i've done even though Joe Kinnear never will (got to laugh at that as can't keep crying)

Poor Rico :)

Kevin V. has guided Barcelona to a Spanish Shield Final win against Valladolid!! Barcelona hammered Valladolid 6 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.Paulinho and Thiago were also amongst the goalscorers.

My first ever Gold Championship trophy. :D

Losing my interest in the Game TBH and finding it seems like a hassle to play rather than an enjoyment. With that in mind I have quit a few sides as I hope a lighter workload will help.

Sides to go include:

Port Vale GC 123

Nurnberg GC 79

Internazionale GC 119- riddled by cheating though with absolute moronic cheats such as Kari and John Lewis.

All of them are fabulous sides not just sides but absolute quality squads. and been built up over long periods of time and really hope a committed and decent manager takes them on and keeps up the good work.