Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Won the Portugese Cup in GC104 with Benfica the other day ... and lost out on the leauge by 1 damn point ... DAMNIT!!!

Looking to get rid of Luisao , Saviola and Gonalons if anyone's interested?

Losing my interest in the Game TBH and finding it seems like a hassle to play rather than an enjoyment. With that in mind I have quit a few sides as I hope a lighter workload will help.

Sides to go include:

Port Vale GC 123

Nurnberg GC 79

Internazionale GC 119- riddled by cheating though with absolute moronic cheats such as Kari and John Lewis.

All of them are fabulous sides not just sides but absolute quality squads. and been built up over long periods of time and really hope a committed and decent manager takes them on and keeps up the good work.

What kind of cheating as always a good read to see what passes through the highly sophisticated atms

Internazionale GC 119- riddled by cheating though with absolute moronic cheats such as Kari and John

I left Real the other day (not that I done much with them) due to all these dodgy transfers one of the worst cases I have come across.

What kind of cheating as always a good read to see what passes through the highly sophisticated atms

Cant be bothered to go through it all but it aint even in dispute, blatant and up to around 10 deals for absolute peanuts, none of them reversed and the blatant cheats not punished......same old story I am afraid.

Numerous deals get manager to take over a club rinse them dry, manager quits take over another club rinse them of best players for peanuts etc etc

Cheats do prosper as KNVB said he will know it just as well as I do one of the worst cases and most blatant ever seen those managers disgust me.

Losing my interest in the Game TBH and finding it seems like a hassle to play rather than an enjoyment. With that in mind I have quit a few sides as I hope a lighter workload will help.

Sides to go include:

Port Vale GC 123

Nurnberg GC 79

Internazionale GC 119- riddled by cheating though with absolute moronic cheats such as Kari and John Lewis.

All of them are fabulous sides not just sides but absolute quality squads. and been built up over long periods of time and really hope a committed and decent manager takes them on and keeps up the good work.

There's cheating allover the place in gold champs.....you wanna try dealing with Harendeep's cheating in gc138.

After getting outbid on L.Insigne last week and offering the team out to collapse the deals....he's spent a week selling players to now outbid everyone on this player.

After getting outbid on L.Insigne last week and offering the team out to collapse the deals....he's spent a week selling players to now outbid everyone on this player.

Is any of that actually against the rules?

GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2

Glasgow Rangers manager has made a huge error.

OUT - Koscielny

IN - Barzagli + £10m

Since this deal' date=' my team has lost the next 2 league games,

and have almost blown any chance of winning the title.

And Barzagli has been awful.[/quote']

QUESTION!

Why trade Koscielny away in the first place?

There's cheating allover the place in gold champs.....you wanna try dealing with Harendeep's cheating in gc138.

Man, 5 minutes after AC Milan had outbid and had an accepted deal above your Inter on Villarreal's Mata in GC 72 you were straight into the Teams Available thread advertising Villarreal's team as "to (sic) good to be raided" and then as soon as you successfully collapsed the deal & Villarreal got managed... you deleted the post. I really no longer care about cheats and dodgy deals because they go on all over the place and it's too easy to pick up high rated players anyway now. But to come on and bleat about something you just did yourself is a bit rich...and in no way "Suave".

GC13: Roma win the Champs Cup, for a 3rd time, 6-5 on penalties after dominating during normal time but only drawing 2-2 with Valencia.

Won 4 trophies this season (including a 12th straight league title!), the only failure coming in the Italian Cup where we were knocked out in the Semi Finals by Juventus.

Hello...

I haven't played SM for over a year but thinking of becoming a gold member again... Is it worth it? Has much changed since a year ago? I see theres now over 300 GC's so I'd imagine a lot of them are dead, so which are the best to join?

Cheers!

Hello...

I haven't played SM for over a year but thinking of becoming a gold member again... Is it worth it? Has much changed since a year ago? I see theres now over 300 GC's so I'd imagine a lot of them are dead' date=' so which are the best to join?

Cheers![/quote']

GC 333 if any :P

Hello...

I haven't played SM for over a year but thinking of becoming a gold member again... Is it worth it? Has much changed since a year ago? I see theres now over 300 GC's so I'd imagine a lot of them are dead' date=' so which are the best to join?

Cheers![/quote']

GC100 Germany is still going strong :)

Hello...

Cheers![/quote']

Just join the hardest GC there is GC 1 if you put the effort in you'll enjoy it more than any other.

Hello...

Cheers![/quote']

Don't bother, bruv. SM is not a place you want to be anymore.