Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

loving life with Hyde in GC193. Beat Celta Vigo a couple of days ago 3-2 in a friendly, and Celta were playing such players as Drogba etc. Tonight I was away at Ebbsfleet United, and this was the result.

Ebbsfleet United 0 - 5 HYDE

R.CAROLUS 5

A.IBUKUN 19

T.ADRYAN 43

S.RICCA 74

J.MOORE-TAYLOR 87

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Seriously SM totally have no clue about customer services. I sent a ticket regarding the stupid fact that i can't join new gc's when they goto private application as i'm seemingly linked to an account. No idea who it is!!! so i ask sm why is it that i can't join via private application but they have no issue with me joining by reserving a team. So they don't allow me in a gameworld if i am linked with someone to keep it fair which is utter bull because if pay 3.50 reserve a team i join said gameworld and presto not rejected for a stupid link with someone.

Awful and just shows the standard they are setting, when the time comes which will be sooner rather than later i'll be clearing out my teams and selling every quality player externally. Should liven up a few gameworlds :D

Seriously SM totally have no clue about customer services. I sent a ticket regarding the stupid fact that i can't join new gc's when they goto private application as i'm seemingly linked to an account. No idea who it is!!! so i ask sm why is it that i can't join via private application but they have no issue with me joining by reserving a team. So they don't allow me in a gameworld if i am linked with someone to keep it fair which is utter bull because if pay 3.50 reserve a team i join said gameworld and presto not rejected for a stupid link with someone.

Awful and just shows the standard they are setting' date=' when the time comes which will be sooner rather than later i'll be clearing out my teams and selling every quality player externally. Should liven up a few gameworlds :D[/quote']

SM is just about money now. They haven't given a damn about customers since they started cashing in on GC's.

I have come to the conclusion that World Championships are less frequently made than Gold Championships. How did it get to this stage. This thread is dead too, they need to start changing their ways with GC's, many only have 40 or so managers, thats a joke in fairness.

I have come to the conclusion that World Championships are less frequently made than Gold Championships. How did it get to this stage. This thread is dead too' date=' they need to start changing their ways with GC's, many only have 40 or so managers, thats a joke in fairness.[/quote']

that's an understatement.

the whole games a joke. I don't know about anyone else, but the only reason im still here is because I don't want to lose my great gc teams I have committed so much time to. otherwise, it would feel like a waste

Why did they take away the link on the players profile so you could view the real club information? or is it still there? somewhere....

On your squad page select views and then club.....the players real life club appears and if you select that you should get what your after.

Haha

You think your so clever don't ya? I know every dirty step your taken, I admit your doing well with these dirty tactics.

Especially today you done a good one but you my friend is a fool cos what you did actually helped haha you wait a few days cos you going be missing out big time.

I'm not going to mention your name, I want you to think is he talking about me or maybe a different fool might jump in front of the wagon haha

A well respected former, hey? I don't think so.

Haha

You think your so clever don't ya? I know every dirty step your taken' date=' I admit your doing well with these dirty tactics.

Especially today you done a good one but you my friend is a fool cos what you did actually helped haha you wait a few days cos you going be missing out big time.

I'm not going to mention your name, I want you to think is he talking about me or maybe a different fool might jump in front of the wagon haha

A well respected former, hey? I don't think so.[/quote']

Oooooh I love this and always interesting to see what happens in other GC's :P

Does anyone know the best way to go about getting a refund for a recently new GC team? I'm not getting mugged off and paying £3.50 for a team I can't build the way I want it.

Deals reversed;

My Robinho + Abbiati for Jorge Koke

My Pazzini for Adrian. (I mean seriously, how can that one be deemed to be "not fair or too heavily weighted towards one club"?)

If it wasn't for the fact that I've put so much time and effort into some of my GC teams, I would have quit the game by now.

Anychance somebody on here could throw me 400 SM coins? Thats all im short to renew my membership, and I refuse to pay for 400 coins!!!!

ahartnett10 is my username, cheers!!! My GM expires in the next few hours as yesterday was my last day...