Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

oh my god, what is SM coming to.

I know we have been asking this question for a while now, but this is just ridiculous. just now, I wanted to look at the final few match reports for my teams I didn't have time to view last night, and guess what?

when I clicked on the match report, it comes up with a 1 minute long advertisement instead of the bloody MATCH REPORT. luckily I found a way round it, all you have to do is click off that and go back on to it and for the second time of going on it actually comes up with what it is supposed to.

but that's not the point. This has really made me livid. when others were complaining, I used to partially agree, but never really thought much of it. but now this is just awful. it wouldn't be as bad if they just had another picture advertisement next to the match report, which I wouldn't really mid. but a 1 minute long video?!

honestly, I have literally just renewed my 1 month membership, wishing I hadn't now.

GC 385 Liverpool

First couple of transfers done as both Aubameyang and Laurent Koscielny put pen to paper and signed for the reds.

Since Agger was traded straight up for P-E.Aubameyang' date=' I felt the need to replace him with another quality center-half, which in the end fell on Arsenals outstanding stopper Koscielny, with Daniel Sturridge heading the other way.

So essentially I really just traded a forward for another and a cb for another. :o

Currently testing out the 4-4-2 formation during the pre-season as I have yet to figure out how I want to play vs Swansea when the league kicks off on saturday.

[center']Mignolet

Johnson-Koscielny-Sakho-Enrique

Henderson-Gerrard-Lucas-Coutinho

AaS :P [/center]

Wops, It appears I spoke too soon. Aubameyang deal has been reversed, I completely forgot that I am a cheat :rolleyes:

Loving the new look on the team, Sakho, Koscielny, Kolo, Agger and Skrtel as first team CB's whilst I now have Suarez and... aspas.. upfront.

I think it's just best to laugh at the situation and maybe if I start to play more honorably my deals might actually stick in the future. :o

Season Recap – Malmö – GC 285

Season 2

Allsvenskan (Sweden 1)

Last season: 3rd place; 57 points

Table:

1. Kalmar FF 74

2. MALMÖ 66

3. Elfsborg 62

4. AIK 52

(…)

16. Sundsvall 24

Cup: Lost in Quarter Final to Elfsborg (2-1)

Shield: Beat Helsingborg (1 [5] – 1 [3]) in final.

SMFA: N/A

Most valued players:

12.2 - Clement Grenier

10.2 – Darijo Srna

9.0 – Doria

Top scorers:

17 – Walter (No longer with club) (2nd in Sweden)

16 – Clément Grenier (3rd in Sweden)

11 – Philipp Hosiner (No longer with club) (11th in Sweden)

Top set-up men:

11 – Clément Grenier (2nd in Sweden)

10 – Walter (No longer with club) (3rd in Sweden)

8 – Philipp Hosiner (No longer with club) (12th in Sweden)

7 – Sadio Mané (No longer with club) (16th in Sweden)

6 – Darijo Srna (25th in Sweden)

Top performers (6 games min) :

8.57 – Walter (No longer with club) (2nd in Sweden)

8.54 – Clément Grenier (3rd in Sweden)

8.29 – Philipp Hosiner (No longer with club) (5th in Sweden)

8 – Neto (9th in Sweden)

7.88 – Darijo Srna (14th in Sweden)

7.75 – Josué (16th in Sweden)

7.71 – Juan Silveira (No longer with club) (16th in Sweden)

7.65 – Pontus Jansson (18th in Sweden)

7.65 – Yoni Buyens (No longer with club) (19th in Sweden)

7.58 – Sadio Mané (No longer with club) (23rd in Sweden)

After a disappointing first season, insider finally got his first Swedish trophy this season with a Shield triumph. However, that’s not enough for the experienced manager. Malmö was at or near the summit of the table for most of the season before dropping the ball late in the year. There are quite a few managed teams in Sweden, making the road to the top a bit longer than it would be in another GC. Next season, however, the loan goal remains to win the league. A strong performance in the SMFA Shield would be nice, of course, but the eye remains on the prize: a league title. To accomplish that, there's a clear goal for the offseason: find a decent striker to join the club.

Projected Starting XI:

85 Westwood

91 Srna – 87 Neto – 87 Doria – 85 Murru

86 Onazi

86 Clemens – 85 Hamad

85 Lica – 89 Grenier

83 Gayle

25-man roster:

1 Kieran Westwood - Sunderland

2 Darijo Srna – Shakhtar Donestk - Croatia

3 Nicola Murru - Cagliari

4 Doria - Botafogo

5 Neto – Zenit St Petersburg

6 Ogenyi Onazi - Lazio

7 Christian Clemens – Schalke 04

8 Lica - Porto

9 Tonny Vilhena - Feyenoord

10 Clément Grenier - Lyon

11 Jiloan Hamad – TSG Hoffenheim

12 Georgi Kitanov – Cherno More

13 Alex Telles - Grêmio

14 Gianelli Imbula - Marseille

15 Josef Husbauer – Sparta Prague

16 Josué - Porto

17 Magnus Eriksson - Malmö

18 Dwight Gayle – Crystal Palace

19 Simon Thern - Malmö

20 Johannes Geis - Mainz

21 Pontus Jansson - Malmö

22 Mayke - Cruzeiro

23 Miiko Albornoz - Malmö

24 Eder Alvarez Balanta – River Plate

25 Louis Schaub – Sparta Prague

I just picked up Porto in 386.

I'll be looking to do some deals but the site seems to be going very slow at the moment. :rolleyes:

I picked up Tottenham :)

First time I have been in the right place at the right time so am chuffed.

Quit all my teams today due to gold membership expiring and although it's cheap enough to renew just not worth playing the game anymore. Had some good battles with people in some nice setups and will miss teams like Inter in 19, Aston Villa in 73 and Lazio in 31, but overall the way it is, it's dire. Best of luck to all take it easy :)

Quit all my teams today due to gold membership expiring and although it's cheap enough to renew just not worth playing the game anymore. Had some good battles with people in some nice setups and will miss teams like Inter in 19' date=' Aston Villa in 73 and Lazio in 31, but overall the way it is, it's dire. Best of luck to all take it easy :)[/quote']

This is very sad to read, but I totally understand you for not renewing these days.. We were in the same gc in a couple but I'll miss you the most in 157 as we where in the same league. PL won't be the same there now and I'm not even sure I'll stick around as I saw Pinkman left that gc as well..

Btw, does this mean that you are completely done with SM now, or will you try out some customs?

gc386 west brom -

signed downing and carroll at the cost of 17m + berahino anyone in this setup that fancys doining a thread hit me up

In as Fenerbahce, managed to bring in two young (hopefully) Spanish stars

David Costas- Celta Vigo- 1.2m

Sergi Darder- Malaga- 2m

gc386 west brom -

signed downing and carroll at the cost of 17m + berahino anyone in this setup that fancys doining a thread hit me up

I was going to make a thread but never got round to it.

I'd be up for contributing to it though.

I'm Porto.

This is very sad to read' date=' but I totally understand you for not renewing these days.. We were in the same gc in a couple but I'll miss you the most in 157 as we where in the same league. PL won't be the same there now and I'm not even sure I'll stick around as I saw Pinkman left that gc as well..

Btw, does this mean that you are completely done with SM now, or will you try out some customs?[/quote']

Yeah i'm doing the same thing, not renewing my Gold management in light of recent changes. Shame too as I really enjoyed 157 and a few others i was in.

Since when did the SMFA block loans? :confused: Tried loaning a few players out in GC100 and nope the SMFA wouldn't sanction them.

They've done that on many occasions and for over a year last I checked ...

They've done that on many occasions and for over a year last I checked ...

I've had my chainman refuse to loan a player but never have the SMFA stop me sending a player out on loan.

I can't loan players and I can't sell for cash with them getting reversed, How are we supposed to do any deals when they are like this.

Games become a farce.

Why people still play SM, i shall never know. People post farce upon farce after farce yet they play on. You are the equivalent of a Victorian gentleman aware he's being pick pocketed by an Artful Dodger type and let's him do it anyhow.

This is very sad to read' date=' but I totally understand you for not renewing these days.. We were in the same gc in a couple but I'll miss you the most in 157 as we where in the same league. PL won't be the same there now and I'm not even sure I'll stick around as I saw Pinkman left that gc as well..

Btw, does this mean that you are completely done with SM now, or will you try out some customs?[/quote']

I loved 157 but haven't thought about customs and could be worth a bash. I'll keep hanging about and see what's kicking

Sad to see you go mate will miss the competition in 19 and 73 hope both sides get taken over and looked after.

Left both in better states just wish the game hadn't become so boring but hey ho I think it's natural on this

Quit all my teams today due to gold membership expiring and although it's cheap enough to renew just not worth playing the game anymore. Had some good battles with people in some nice setups and will miss teams like Inter in 19' date=' Aston Villa in 73 and Lazio in 31, but overall the way it is, it's dire. Best of luck to all take it easy :)[/quote']

Gonna miss getting my backside kicked by Galatasaray ;)

Have to agree this game has gotten very boring but I'm to stubborn to quit.

All the best Nin

Gonna miss getting my backside kicked by Galatasaray ;)

Have to agree this game has gotten very boring but I'm to stubborn to quit.

All the best Nin

I'll miss that Galatasaray as i won everything with them (not sure about the smfa super cup) and also newcastle in 184 :D

I just can't be bothered and the game has changed a lot in the 6 years i played and didn't think i'd quit but after the drunken weekend i had i decided it was time.

I'll miss that Galatasaray as i won everything with them (not sure about the smfa super cup) and also newcastle in 184 :D

I just can't be bothered and the game has changed a lot in the 6 years i played and didn't think i'd quit but after the drunken weekend i had i decided it was time.

I've also played for 6 years and what amaze's and disappoints me is that the game has gotten worse not better in the last couple of years.This is only my opinion so SM fanboys don't give me any stick thanks.

I've also played for 6 years and what amaze's and disappoints me is that the game has gotten worse not better in the last couple of years.This is only my opinion so SM fanboys don't give me any stick thanks.

I think most players would agree with you to be honest.

I still like the game but it hasn't improved much - if any.

They've spent too much time on the look of the game rather than how the game plays.

I can count 0 game engine updates and around 1750 social media incorporations and face lifts.