Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Toggs

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

62 is the best of the lot' date=' well the newish ones anyway :)[/quote']

That'll be because your Chelsea ;)

GC63 - Newcastle win 3 out of 3 after a 3-2 home win against Doncaster. Martins netted a brace before being sent off after 38 minutes. Abou Diaby got the other. Decent start.

GC61 - Betis also win 3-2. Now my LM is not playing in goal I feel the team will do better.

GC63 - Newcastle win 3 out of 3 after a 3-2 home win against Doncaster. Martins netted a brace before being sent off after 38 minutes. Abou Diaby got the other. Decent start.

You'll need to get the wins in early before all the players ratings drop to championship level and you are competing on a level playing field ;)

GC63: Celtic beat Motherwell 2-0 to make it 6 points from 9 in the SPL. Rangers have made a perfect start, scoring 11 and conceding none (speaking of level playing fields lol)

GC59: Arsenal win 1-0 at Anfield meaning they still lead Kuldeeps Man United by 6 points in the EPL.

Not The Best Night, But Won/Drew The Important Ones. :)

GC56~Shakhtar Beat CSKA 2-0 To Regain Top Spot After Around 20 Weeks Away From It!

GC58~Portsmouth Manage a 0-0 Draw With Blackburn to continue our slow rise up the table from the relegation zone to now 14th.

GC59~ Genoa Manage A Win.

GC63~Atletico Start With A 3-1 Win Over Almeria.

Right.

Would i be in the wrong if i re-call Negredo just for 3 games as rooney is suspended and i play Higuain and Fabiano in the cup.

Negredo left as part of another deal but they could have him back after rooneys back.

or is that breaking the agreement of a deal :confused: ?

Right.

Would i be in the wrong if i re-call Negredo just for 3 games as rooney is suspended and i play Higuain and Fabiano in the cup.

Negredo left as part of another deal but they could have him back after rooneys back.

Ask The Manager At Everton If He Is Okay with it, I'm sure Sean would if it's only 3 games.

You'll need to get the wins in early before all the players ratings drop to championship level and you are competing on a level playing field ;)

GC63: Celtic beat Motherwell 2-0 to make it 6 points from 9 in the SPL. Rangers have made a perfect start' date=' scoring 11 and conceding none (speaking of level playing fields lol)

GC59: Arsenal win 1-0 at Anfield meaning they still lead Kuldeeps Man United by 6 points in the EPL.[/quote']

I'm trying to do deals but everyone is wise to that fact it seems.

Right.

It does break a verbal agreement. You could ask the manager yeah. If he said no then I think you would be breaking an agreement in taking him, even if it is only for 3 games.

Just ask man.

this is beyond pathetic:mad:

sagan-5 weeks

clichy-5 weeks

toure- 3 weeks

and before anyone asks i play normal.3 injuries to 3 defenders in the last 2 matches in gc-46. consolation being arsenal are 9 points infront with 7 games to go

Know how you feel, I once had 7/8 first teamers out with injuries ranging from a couple of weeks to 9 weeks, and just had another player injured for 7 weeks today.

Gold 13: An 87th Minute Yaya Toure Winner keeps Roma's amazing run in the league intact, Lampard and Robin Van Persie adding the others in a 3-2 win over Inter Milan.

One of the worst nights I've had since I joined this game:

GC 13: Arsenal draw 1-1 at Blackburn, slip to 3rd.

GC 57: Sao Paulo Lose again, only 3 points clear now, after being way more than that a few weeks ago.

GC 64: Lost to Krylia Sovetov 1-0 with Shakhtar

Others - Sao Paulo lost (47) Inter drew (52) and the only teams that have won so far are Milan (18) Newcastle (59) and Lyon (58).

Still a few more to come in :rolleyes:

Right.

It would be wrong, unless he gives you permission, I'm guessing Negredo would be 1st team for him.