Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hey guys, I'm back after a while out. Probably none of you remember or know me which is fine, but I have a little query. How long does it take a club to become free after someone has turned down the job? Been ages since I've done this. Thanks!

Hey guys' date=' I'm back after a while out. Probably none of you remember or know me which is fine, but I have a little query. How long does it take a club to become free after someone has turned down the job? Been ages since I've done this. Thanks![/quote']

If they turn it down it becomes free immediately. Takes 5 days after someone quits if the person getting the offer doesn't respond.

GC 13

20.29 Benn Froggatt takesover CSKA

20.30 SHAKTAR place bid on MARCO REUS

20.30 CSKA accept DOWNING & BERBATOV + 20m

Really cheating is becoming more and more blatant :o

GC 138

You are such a hypocrite since your one of the biggest cheats on here!

Whats the phrase, if you cant beat them, join them????

You regularly report deals when it doesn't go your way.

For example, this morning my deal was reversed for pjanic.

I agreed a deal of smalling and Duarte Bernard for him. Yet all this was in vain when Richard Hogg (forum name Rico Suave), doesn't get the player and reports the deal out of spite and jealously.

This has now left me blocked from dealing with another fellow manager. Or from entering any gameworld that manager is in.

Last month, you offered out Hamburg to Bruce Arena when I was highest winning bid on Lukaku. This same manager then took over an unmanaged Valencia. A few minutes later, A bid is made by yourself and then blocked once the manager tries to accept. Following this, that very same manager quits the club.

You then proceed to offer Valencia to another manager, and low and behold a bid is made and accepted in no time.

Throughout all this, nobody has dropped to your level, by reporting any of your deals or by offering out clubs once your the highest winning bid.

You have even gone to the extreme level of sending very abusive private managers that join the game world and do something that you don't agree with. This includes bidding on players your interested in or refusing to sell you.

Your behaviour is absolutely scandalous and is seems as if your able to get murder. Whilst managers that play the game the right way are constantly punished by your spite, jealously and underhanded actions!

Do us all a favour, either play the game in the right way, or simply dont play at all!

I wont be responding to anything you post on here since your not worth the time. But as I consistently say, stop with your unacceptable actions and let people have the right to play the game that they pay for!

If they turn it down it becomes free immediately. Takes 5 days after someone quits if the person getting the offer doesn't respond.

Appreciate it' date=' kept checking and I got it.

[b']GC 100 - Bayern Munich[/b] are mine once more. Time to try and reclaim some former glories! :)

Alvaro Negredo had sat in an unmanaged club since the 22nd of December in a GC I'm in ... i took some time to sell a few players to get enough cash to re-bid if someone else got in with a bid ... I bid 12 million ... and he just arrived at my team ... for 12 million (

:eek: ) ... He had atleast 3 clubs that had him shortlisted but none made a move ..

When you can buy a player like Negredo for 200K above CV without competition in a GC, you know something's wrong.

Alvaro Negredo had sat in an unmanaged club since the 22nd of December in a GC I'm in ... i took some time to sell a few players to get enough cash to re-bid if someone else got in with a bid ... I bid 12 million ... and he just arrived at my team ... for 12 million (

:eek: ) ... He had atleast 3 clubs that had him shortlisted but none made a move ..

When you can buy a player like Negredo for 200K above CV without competition in a GC you know something's wrong.

It's happening all the time, in recent weeks I've seen Ibrahimovic,Ozil,Ribery,Mata and plenty of others go for cash unchallenged.

Gc's are going the way of the other gameworlds and are dying a slow death.

When you can buy a player like Negredo for 200K above CV without competition in a GC' date=' you know something's wrong.[/center']

I manage Kobenhavn in Gc 223, and over 2 months ago I noticed neymar sat unmanaged at fluminese. it took me ages to sell enough players to raise the cash and I was sure I was going to lose out and end up selling good players for nothing.

but no, I recently got him for chairman's value. 8 clubs had him shortlisted, but did nothing.

I am pleased I got him, but at the same time on the verge of tears because this is the reality that SM is now, even in gold game worlds.

It's happening all the time' date=' in recent weeks I've seen Ibrahimovic,Ozil,Ribery,Mata and plenty of others go for cash unchallenged.

Gc's are going the way of the other gameworlds and are dying a slow death.[/quote']

I manage Kobenhavn in Gc 223' date=' and over 2 months ago I noticed neymar sat unmanaged at fluminese. it took me ages to sell enough players to raise the cash and I was sure I was going to lose out and end up selling good players for nothing.

but no, I recently got him for chairman's value. 8 clubs had him shortlisted, but did nothing.

I am pleased I got him, but at the same time on the verge of tears because this is the reality that SM is now, even in gold game worlds.[/quote']

The worst part is, SM won't change. And no matter how much we whine and complain here on the forum they'll never listen to us as the Devs has made it clear that the forum is a minority and "we'd be fools to think they'd listen to us" ...

They get around 30-40 reserved clubs each GC they churn out ... and they churn one out ever 3-4 days, which in turn means that SM is making a very hefty profit. So why would they stop? Why should they care that they're destroying the game for thousands of managers when they are making thousands and thousands and thousands of off clueless children and other misc people?

It's the sad reality, and I can see SM being more or less dead on the forum front atleast within 1½ year ... but that doesen't matter to the devs or SM itself, they're always expanding, to new markets all over the globe ... they'll never listen to us, and instead of having a glorious game that could go on through the year they'll have something shortlived until people see through what they're actually doing.

That's exactly it.

As many people have said, sm is becoming more and more of a chore rather than fun.

I just wish other people would see sense and stop paying so much money to reserve teams. It seems pointless, as you can easily pick up most big teams with a bit of searching now, theres around 2 pages worth of Liverpool teams, occasionally an arsenal, man utd, and Chelsea teams appear, and the rest are regulars, apart from Bayern, Barca and real Madrid. And it cannot be long before those teams slowly begin to appear as well. I used to regularly reserve teams, but I managed to see what was going on and I stopped ages ago, and why others can't see that I just don't know.

If all the idiots on this's game saw sense, then it would be a kick up the backside to sm, and they would then realise, like many other businesses have recently, that the customers of the product count massively towards success for the company. But unfortunately that isn't the case so sm can continue to get away with ruining the game in so many ways because stupid people continue to stay blind to what is going on.

Take the rating changes for example. Sm have been increasing the ratings of certain players unnecessarily to further increase the supposed value of teams, they don't care the ratings are unrealistic, and they are trying to get even more people to reserve teams through this. Whereas what is really happening, is inflation, but in sm terms. Because loads of players are now 90+ who really shouldn't be, that particular field of players (90+) are now worth a lot less. which happens to be the root cause of several issues, such as loads of people have been selling players for money in GC's that are rated highly because they have less value. this is why so many gc's are corrupt now.

This is just one example of showing how sm don't care about the actual game they pay people to develop or the customers giving them the money to play the game.

I could go on forever explaining my issues but for the sake of myself and your wasted time that would be spent reading this, I will end it here

Guest FallenAngel

I'll post an idea I had for trying to improve GC's regarding releasing some sides to non Gold members.

remember it's just an idea so don't skin me alive if you don't like it:

imagine if they opened up all div 2 and below sides to non-gold members after season 1 (so gold members would still have the premium clubs) it would liven up a large number of dead gold championships.

SM would still get financial benefits because:

1- it would increase traffic both here and on the forum, so more ad revenue.

2- I'm sure several non-gold managers would buy extra club slots to take on some gold clubs

3- I'm also sure people would take on gold memberships either to get the opportunities to manage their side if they qualify for SMFA or because they want to manage a top team/team from the start of the setup

and it can only have a positive effect on the gold championship gameworlds and forum threads

I'll post an idea I had for trying to improve GC's regarding releasing some sides to non Gold members.

remember it's just an idea so don't skin me alive if you don't like it:

imagine if they opened up all div 2 and below sides to non-gold members after season 1 (so gold members would still have the premium clubs) it would liven up a large number of dead gold championships.

SM would still get financial benefits because:

1- it would increase traffic both here and on the forum' date=' so more ad revenue.

2- I'm sure several non-gold managers would buy extra club slots to take on some gold clubs

3- I'm also sure people would take on gold memberships either to get the opportunities to manage their side if they qualify for SMFA or because they want to manage a top team/team from the start of the setup

and it can only have a positive effect on the gold championship gameworlds and forum threads[/quote']

i really do like that idea a lot, I can't see anything bad about it or why SM would not want to do it.

is there are part on the forum you can post it where people working for them might actually listen for a change?

Guest FallenAngel

i really do like that idea a lot' date=' I can't see anything bad about it or why SM would not want to do it.

is there are part on the forum you can post it where people working for them might actually listen for a change?[/quote']

I've posted it in the suggestions section - not sure if they will bother reading it or not

I reserved Shakhtar :) who else is in then?

me thought id go for lyon.

they have an interesting squad, fantastic base of good young players, but loads of players to sell for cash. the first season for me will be a complete write off whilst I set about re-building this team

Re: Riferimento: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 296 is at 3rd season but the 2nd season's statistics of the players (number of games' date=' goal, assist, motm) are... disappeared. What's happened? :confused:[/quote']

Happened in almost all of my game worlds :confused: