• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Riferimento: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 265 - Bayern Munchen

An awesome Season 3 for us, the best so far. After losing the second Charity Shield consecutive (Season 2 and now) we won League, German Shield, German Cup and, tonight, SMFA Championship Cup against Real Madrid for 3-1. Hope we will finally win a Charity Shield next season :P without losing the SMFA Super Cup. B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Gizb (forum) has guided Bradford City to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against Internazionale!! Bradford City beat Internazionale 1 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy. Ter Stegen had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match. Rooney was on the scoresheet for his side.

YES!!! :)) It came at the 9th season :)

My full squad..

cisi.png

9mq4.png

Congratulations:)

Waited quite awhile for to earn my 3rd SMFA Champions Cup honours' date=' and 2 came along at once today, Dortmund in GC160 and Chelsea in GC19:D[/quote']

Thanks :) I am already on seventeen trophies.. from the 17 GC's teams I currently manage, 12 already have won it :o

Congrats to you too :)

Thanks :) I am already on seventeen trophies.. from the 17 GC's teams I currently manage' date=' 12 already have won it :o

Congrats to you too :)[/quote']

Haha most of my squads are those smallish squads, hard to survive in SMFA Competitions:p

Just seen your squad, nice squad, and no concerns too:eek: I have concerns left right centre despite me rotating my squad relatively frequently...

Haha most of my squads are those smallish squads' date=' hard to survive in SMFA Competitions:p

Just seen your squad, nice squad, and no concerns too:eek: I have concerns left right centre despite me rotating my squad relatively frequently...[/quote']

I don't have, perhaps because I am doing deals frequently and the ones with low games are transferred and the new players that arrive didn't have time yet to get concerns. Also, the fact I went so far in all the competitions allowed me to gave plenty of games to everyone.. But I am surprised that my loaned out players(all from 2nd image bar Ter Stegen but Insigne included) didn't get concerns for being out.. As a couple are already 89-88.. :o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Chairman of Barcelona has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Flora immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

I feel like this would never happen. My Flora have never won the Charity Shield, which is getting in the way of the quest to own every single title in Gold Championships. Still though... a squad led by Jorginho, Geis, Aboubakar and Viktor Fischer or a squad led by Busquets, Pique, Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, featuring some of my favourite players like Koke, Neymar, Laporte, Subotic and Lewandowski...

Tough choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if theres a thread for this but just wanted to let you know about a manager called

Nyall 'The Chosen One' Hobourn

I agreed a two part deal with him in gold 405 and he's basically done me over and blocked me and wont accept the second part of the deal, I know its partly my fault but he actually comes across as a genuine guy through the PM's.

Just a warning for anyone that comes across him

Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Don't know if theres a thread for this but just wanted to let you know about a manager called

Nyall 'The Chosen One' Hobourn

I agreed a two part deal with him in gold 405 and he's basically done me over and blocked me and wont accept the second part of the deal' date=' I know its partly my fault but he actually comes across as a genuine guy through the PM's.

Just a warning for anyone that comes across him[/quote']

Never do two part deals in GCs.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I've never had a problem with them before to be honest everyone I've trusted' date=' like i said he's quite convincing with his PM's, just letting everyone else know what he's like[/quote']

I agree with you, I did the same one year ago and I'll never make two part deals in GCs anymore.