Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

How can you reject them though.... especially when the next job you get offered will be Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I swear that SM are mocking me. I get an offer from Malta every day across different GC's.

I cant reject big nations either.

I have a few International sides. Germany (2), England, Portugal, Italy and Norn Iron :D

The best i have done was to reach the World Cup Quarter Finals with Scotland, who i left after leaving the setup.

Its not as bad as it used to be mainly as fitness isnt a concern.

I had a Turkey in GC20 but im sad to say i neglected them :(

Well done :D

Have a England and Spain but i always forget about them.

One thing that does my head in about internationals, is getting tons of messages telling me that one of my players have played

Well done :D

Have a England and Spain but i always forget about them.

One thing that does my head in about internationals' date=' is getting tons of messages telling me that one of my players have played[/quote']

Totally agree! So annoying. I mean why in the world would I care if Ronaldo has played a game for Portugal or not? :confused: Especially now that fitness isn't affected.

Guest Phill

I love how you all have 3 Holland or 3 Brazils - am I the only person who dioesn't see the point of having more than one of each? B)

No Your Not, I Dont Have 2 Of The Same Team, Let Alone Internationals :D

The season is over. Why didn't you put the first team out? Unlucky anyway mate. :o

I dn't like this system btw. The seasons go on for ages after the League finishes because the cups are still going on. Silly.

Opps there should of been a "not" in my post lol, I did stick my 1st team out in a cup for a change. I like the break between seasons but when I'm forced to cut back on teams in a couple of months time I'l be moaning about the same thing lol :P

Guest Toggs

I did have 2 Argentina's, 2 Hollands & a Bulgaria, but left them all as i find International Management boring and pointless. It's probaly the feature i use the least on the whole of the SM site.

I did have 2 Argentina's' date=' 2 Hollands & a Bulgaria, but left them all as i find International Management boring and pointless. It's probaly the feature i use the least on the whole of the SM site.[/quote']

TBH I just want to win one world cup just to have it on my SM CV.....

Left mine after about a two weeks of when it was launched. Pointless feature. And annoyingly I still get job offers almost everyday to manage international teams. And as someone else said earlier, why on earth I get a whole page of messages to let me know players have played an international match is quite beyond me.

Please can we have a 'disable international messages' function.

I did have 2 Argentina's' date=' 2 Hollands & a Bulgaria, but left them all as i find International Management boring and pointless. It's probaly the feature i use the least on the whole of the SM site.[/quote']

I swear that SM are mocking me. I get an offer from Malta every day across different GC's.

I cant reject big nations either.

seems you have my problem. I've probs had a Malta offer with every club I manage.

I have Germany,Slovenia and Bosnia. Also had 2 Portugals and 1 argentina. But I quit the clubs so lost them

Guest Football8

Does anyone even bother with Internationals these days ? :D

Their not that appealing than when they were first introduced. :o

Guest Football8

GC 62 - Javi Garcia can go out on loan' date=' first bid accepted. :)[/quote']

You can have him Ken, as long as he doesn't play against me. :P

Guest Toggs

GC20 - Loans avaliable too forumers. Only ones i actually like though :o Glen Johnson & anyone rated 88 or lower.

GC16 - Unfortunatly, I have too show Dai why I lost only one game in the league last season by killing him tommorow night in the Charity Shield. New signings Dzeko & Fletcher both start for the game. Will be a close match. :)

And they're the only GC's i'm in. :( I'd rather put my concentration into these two before looking for another side of a similar size.

Guest Toggs

look right i am here like all managers trying to have fun just some people get up on the rong sid of the bead is not ower fought so please carm down and have some fun.[/Quote]

Your just getting lazy now. You've had countless amounts of people use the fact you cannot spel well in arguments. Whever this is down too the fact that you are actually dylexic, or just fiarly young, it doesn't take much too spell check on Micrsoft Word before posting, as it would gain you some more respect.

Nice too see your are taking opinions on board though in the sense of match reporting. As harsh as mods can be, it's only for your own benefit, and you will become a better and more liked/respected forumer if you take their advice.