Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Got a message in GC 58 saying I played too many players out of position' date=' so they tried to pick a better team, including a 78 rated youth player. I only finished my tactics about half 7 and I know for sure that I picked my best team. Lost the game 2-1 anyway, it was an important game aswell :mad:[/quote']

Yeah happends to me sometimes mate. We should done some deals, I'm Aston Villa.:D

Nothing Too Exciting For Me, Drew All Games Bar 3 (Winning Only 1 :o).

However The Game I Did Win Was With My Shakhtar In GC56 While Resting My Big Players For Saturday's Big Game Versus Lokomotiv Moscow. If I Win That (Or Draw My Last 2 Games) I Will Secure My 1st GC Honour (With My First GC Team, In My First GC Season)! :D:p

PS- Thanks Adamski For The Loans, Which Hopefully Will Secure Me The League On Saturday. :)

GC11- PSV:For Some Reason It Fielded my 2nd Team when i changed it to my 1st :mad::( i am now 6th :confused::o:p when i won league 3 times i serpose reality has come!

GC33- Juve:Yet again i finished 3rd good enough :) for now

GC35- Awaiting Result

GC58- Milan: win 1-0 i am still 3rd

GC59- Ermmm P'boro lose 5-0 again after 5-0 loss to Bburn in cup :(

GC60- Real Madrid lose :( but my team was depleated due to injures soo..still only 3 points from 4th Barca

GC62- Manchester City win 3-0 vs Wigan i am 2nd :)

GC64- Liverpool beat Matt Jewiss Chelsea 3-2 :D

GC19 - Ajax win 3-2 against Roda JC, but at a price, Darren Fletcher out for 8 days, and Fabien Lamoine for 8 WEEKS :eek:

GC52 - Sao Paulo beat Internacional 2-0 to take 3rd place in division one.

GC57 - Stuttgart beat Gladbach 2-1, nothing to play for, half chance of an SMFA shield place, but will need an immense run of form in the remaining 12 games.

GC58 - A massive 3-1 win for Arsenal against Man City puts them level with West Brom at the top of the table, winning the last 5 games to draw level.

GC61 - Cardiff beat Reading 5-0 to go second, a point behind Middlesborough with 6 games played.

GC 62 - Atletico Madrid are humiliated 5-2 by Ken's Deportivo side, although the reserves were out with Friday's SMFA game against Bayern in mind ;)

All in all, a good night :D

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC 36: Took the league title with Houston Dynamo, after taking control of the team 2 days ago when tied 1st with New England Revolution.

GC 4: Grimsby drew 1-1 with Leicester to make it 6 games unbeaten in Division 2.

GC 13: Arsenal draw for the third time in a row - not going well.

GC 14: Zenit win 1-0 to move top of the table.

GC 18: Milan win 7-1 against Pisa

GC 57: Huge game for Sao Paulo against 3rd place Santos, won 4-2

GC 59: Newcastle beat Leicester 2-0 to go within 2 points of Blackpool who are 1st.

GC 58: Already posted about it saying I played too many players out of position

GC 48: Leverkusen drew 1-1 with Hertha Berlin, which means I'm now 2 points behind Hamburger who are 1st.

GC 64: Shakhtar draw 2-2 away at CSKA Moscow - not too bad.

GC 52: Inter drew 2-2 with Fiorentina

GC 51: Sporting are now 9 points clear with 8 games left.

GC 44: Best result of the night, Marseille go top with 6 games left. Still about 4 teams that can win the league.

GC 49: Valencia beat Deportivo 4-3

GC 47: Worst result of the night - Sao Paulo lose 3-0 to Cruzeiro. Still top but now by 2 points.

GC 35: Fiorentina beat Palermo 2-0 on the last day of the season to finish 3rd.

GC 12: PSV win 2-0, 10 points clear with 12 games to go.

GC 37: Galatasaray draw 0-0, ended up winning the league by 8 points. Got a cup semi-final coming up too.

EC3951: Cardiff beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 to stay top, only 2 games gone though.

Another runners up place :o

Last day shootout between my Valencia & Depor in GC35. I needed to beat them but could only manage a draw.....meaning they take the league title ahead of me.

Chance to make amends with a Cup SF on friday - but why oh why is the cup semi finals being played 2 days after decisive league games :(

Bayern GC 61 - Won 4-0 vs Shalke (1st)

Liverpool GC 62 - Won 2-0 vs Villa (3rd)

Barcelona GC 64 - Won 2-1 vs Sevilla (6th after 2 games)

Lazio GC 59 - Lost 3-0 vs Catania (1st)

PSV GC 43 - Won 3-0 vs FC Utrecht (1st)

Blackburn GC 27 - End of season (Finished 1st)

Benfica GC 33 - End of season (Finished 1st)

Bayern GC 61 - Won 4-0 vs Shalke (1st)

Liverpool GC 62 - Won 2-0 vs Villa (3rd)

Barcelona GC 64 - Won 2-1 vs Sevilla (6th after 2 games)

Lazio GC 59 - Lost 3-0 vs Catania (1st)

PSV GC 43 - Won 3-0 vs FC Utrecht (1st)

Blackburn GC 27 - End of season (Finished 1st)

Benfica GC 33 - End of season (Finished 1st)

You had that Benfica for like 3 like games.

GC 62 - Atletico Madrid are humiliated 5-2 by Ken's Deportivo side' date=' although the reserves were out with Friday's SMFA game against Bayern in mind ;)[/quote']

Quite a good win for my 1st game in charge. :P Felipe left today in GC62, Riise and Cicinho arrived. Took the team yesterday, my 3rd Deportivo now. :confused: Don't have a clue why I have so many.

Had a good night mainly, just can't be bothered to post all of my results. (25 GC teams now I think {soon to be less}). Won in GC64 with Juve... 3 out of 3. Also, my 'poor' Marseille, who had a terrible start to the season, are now 3rd just 1 point behind 1st. Its amzing what a change in formation can do. :D Umm and in GC28 Tevez will leave for Zarate and Ozil.

Guest Daragh

GC60: Genoa 2 - 1 Catania

Genoa are now 4 points from first (which is Mr. Adamski's Fiorentina)

GC61: Atalanta 2 - 2 Cagliari

GC12: Drogheda United 1 - 2 Aberdeen

GC59: Atletico Mineiro 1 - 1 Goais

Goais remain second

GC62: FC Utrecht 1 - 1 ADO Den Haag

GC63: Portsmouth 1 - 1 West Ham

Pretty pleased to get a point considering I played my second team

GC64: Roma 3 - 0 Palermo

Delighted with this result as I played my second team

GC36: Siena 0 - 1 Sampdoria

GC20: Galatasaray 3 - 0 MKE Ankaragucu

Looking to do the treble with Galatasaray, already in the Shield final

GC53: Panathinaikos 2 - 1 Aris

GC-7 Lost 2-1 to Aston Villa(Spurs)

GC-10 Have a community shield match today.(Udinse)

GC-13 beat Dinamo Zagreb 3-0 but have no chance in the league. 9 points behind already.(Fenerbahce)

GC-57 Lost 2-1 to Rotherham. A blow to my promotion hopes. Need SM to fasten their rating increases.(Notts County)

GC-46 Beat someone 4-1. Have a 9 point lead at the top with 6 games to go.(Arsenal)

GC-19 Won 4-0. good result and increaes my promotion hopes.(Catania)

GC-7 Lost 2-1 to Aston Villa(Spurs)

GC-10 Have a community shield match today.(Udinse)

GC-13 beat Dinamo Zagreb 3-0 but have no chance in the league. 9 points behind already.(Fenerbahce)

GC-57 Lost 2-1 to Rotherham. A blow to my promotion hopes. Need SM to fasten their rating increases.(Notts County)

GC-46 Beat someone 4-1. Have a 9 point lead at the top with 6 games to go.(Arsenal)

GC-19 Won 4-0. good result and increaes my promotion hopes.(Catania)

Just noticed my SMFA group in GC-10

Chelsea

Roma

Milan

Udinese

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

First team I got a result for tonight' date=' Derby gc62.

Gillingham 1-8 Derby County :D Robbie Savage got 2 :o First win in the league this season after 3 draws.

Still looking for a 85+ CB and CM as well, can pay up to £10m for each. :)

EDIT:

Dammit, Aguero out for 4 weeks in gc43 :( 6 games left and Atletico have a 1 point lead over Barca at the top, he's going to be a huge miss. Anyone with a 89+ striker I could loan for the rest of season, PM please :o[/quote']

You can have Cassano if my chairman allows it. :o He should be fully fit.

Gc 23 - After looking at my Zenit to find that they have 5 players at 90+ in the CM posistion out of 8 90+ players i need to sell some for other posistions. Alonso, Macherano, Gago, Denisov or Zyryanov can leave for p/e ( Want anywhere but CM lol )

Gold 3: Ajax now 18 points ahead with 6 game to go, and a GD advantage over second place of 55 (That's what happens when you combine the best attack and defence in the league :P)! One more point needed to make it mathematically safe, but my second team will play every league match now, as I want to win the cup after the disappointment of dominating yet another Champ's Cup Final, and yet again losing.

Gold 13: Roma make it 18/18 in the league, but in the SMFA CC our hopes now rest on Barca who must defeat Zaragoza if we have any chance of making it into the knockout stages!

Gold 22: Inter finally take top spot with a 3-0 win over Udinese, joint-top with surprise packages Brescia.

Good night overall, only loss was in Gold 64 to Gazza's Inter. Even managed to help Sheva's Monchengladbach smash Barry Golden's Bayern Munich 3-0 in Gold 53 (Something my Ajax couldn't do to his Schalke with the exact same tactics :rolleyes:).

GC31 -

Vossen (20' date='84) can leave for anything between 6 and 7m.

Gio Dos Santos can also leave for 8/9m

If intrested in vossen let me know and ill re-call him[/quote']

pm'd you mate over david silva let me know??