Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

The recession finally hits GC's

Hopefully - might mean the transfer market will revert back to how is was 2 years ago, when it was a bit more realistic and people didn't expect 2 for 1, or 3 for 1 deals, on nearly every player there selling 88 rated and above.

Hopefully - might mean the transfer market will revert back to how is was 2 years ago' date=' when it was a bit more realistic and people didn't expect 2 for 1, or 3 for 1 deals, on nearly every player there selling 88 rated and above.[/quote']

I'd agree that wanting P/E for 88's is unrealistic, but this deal was essentially Mikel for Xavi which is a shocking deal by anyones standards.

I thought Fabiano & Mikel wasn't enough for Xavi but then he goes and gives him Milito aswell ;)

I'd agree that wanting P/E for 88's is unrealistic' date=' but this deal was essentially Mikel for Xavi which is a shocking deal by anyones standards.

I thought Fabiano & Mikel wasn't enough for Xavi but then he goes and gives him Milito aswell ;)[/quote']

The Milto bit was a bit of a surprise, but Fab and Mikel for Xavi seems fair, depending on if he needs to strenghen the foward line but keeping the overall rating steady in CM positions.

I'd agree that wanting P/E for 88's is unrealistic' date=' but this deal was essentially Mikel for Xavi which is a shocking deal by anyones standards.

I thought Fabiano & Mikel wasn't enough for Xavi but then he goes and gives him Milito aswell ;)[/quote']

its a fair deal. if your trying to wreck your club

Lookin for players in GC31. willing to offer players such as walcott. nani. Noble. Denilson. Milito. Tevez. ect.

Any Apart from GC 19 im already in there :P

I can only go by the one's I'm in, just took over a club in 16 and there seems to be a good transfer market in that one etc, made Sunderland half-decent doing mostly CASH deals, and some very modest swaps.

Of the new(ish) ones I'd say 57/58

Why is that? is there cash deals out there?

Not really, GC19 is a VERY competitive setup (especially in Italy) although I have more modest opposition being Ajax, there's probably 10 teams could win the Italian league.

Other leagues within the setup are competitive also, but to a lesser extent and the SMFA comps are anyones guess

Not really' date=' GC19 is a VERY competitive setup (especially in Italy) although I have more modest opposition being Ajax, there's probably 10 teams could win the Italian league.

Other leagues within the setup are competitive also, but to a lesser extent and the SMFA comps are anyones guess[/quote']

You and me both then, I'm only in Russia. :P The thing I like about it best is that the transfer market is very active in relation to other GC's as well as the GC19 thread being pretty active.