Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

You and me both then' date=' I'm only in Russia. :P The thing I like about it best is that the transfer market is very active in relation to other GC's as well as the GC19 thread being pretty active.[/quote']

Not been on the thread, off to subscribe after this, btw Gourcuff just been ABD Joaquin and Jovetic :(

Wish I could plonk my side in the Italian league, was half tempted to send a ticket to SM cheekily and ask whether they'd consider for the sake of a competitive setup putting my players in a squad like Siena so I'd be in the competitive league, and put the current Siena or whatever squad into Ajax.

Kinda know what reply I'd get so didn't bother :o Wouldn't mind forsaking a guaranteed SMFA cup place in order to really test myself.

Not been on the thread' date=' off to subscribe after this, btw Gourcuff just been ABD Joaquin and Jovetic :(

Wish I could plonk my side in the Italian league, was half tempted to send a ticket to SM cheekily and ask whether they'd consider for the sake of a competitive setup putting my players in a squad like Siena so I'd be in the competitive league, and put the current Siena or whatever squad into Ajax.

Kinda know what reply I'd get so didn't bother :o Wouldn't mind forsaking a guaranteed SMFA cup place in order to really test myself.[/quote']

yeah the Dutch,turkish,russian leagues are utterly boring. Hopefully I should be in Serie A next season!

lmao i think he means he got them and there a beast of a side

Haha' date=' fair enough, I blame the grammar, lol.

Don't know i need a catchphrase, who are you to reject Liverpool eh ? ;)

I rejected Arsenal in this GC too a while ago, I can't leave my beloved Celtic.

Just a heads up SM have been removing people from clubs for arranged take overs from job offers.

I guess you lot technically didnt do anything wrong but just be wary

SM = idiots does it bloody matter who gets which club if a person dont want a club there better of going to ther mate instead of going unmanaged and maybe get ripped up.

Most pointless thing they have ever done and there knowen for pointless things.

GC17 - New Liverpool manager looking to extend the team' date=' Spoon want to sell Steven Fletcher?[/quote']

Nah m8, keeping Steven Fletcher and hoping he turns out to be as good as the hype.

Just a heads up SM have been removing people from clubs for arranged take overs from job offers.

I guess you lot technically didnt do anything wrong but just be wary

I didn't even know that, although I didn't really arrange it with anyone, just gave people on the forum a head's up.

Been thinking of that for days... I think I can handle it all... maybe I can wait a bit... but eventually I will go there' date=' what are the disadvantage of doing that?[/quote']

If you ever just want one account again but have your two favourite teams on separate accounts you will have to either keep paying for both or drop one of the teams.