Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Well there you have it ' date=' i logged out and now can not log back in :mad:

all i get is Your account has been permanently suspended

!! Im well annoyed , couldnt even be bothered to answer my ticket :mad:

i aint done nothing wrong ffs[/quote']

Do you know why you have been suspended?

Was it because the way you got your team in GC 65?

I dont no why they never replied to my ticket

And no the way i got Chelsea was fair even Ste said so ask George etc..

Not having a go m8, just wondering why they would suspend you and others without telling you why.

Guest King Kolo

8:42 in the Big Brother house... :D;)

Mark don't worry I'm sure it will be sorted out.

Is this just hapenning to random people? I got my Lyon on the new and slow add club page.

Anyway here is whats going on at Lyon...

Lloris can go for a 91+ GK, and I may give cash.

Bastos can go for a 90+ Fwd/CF and a 85+ GK.

Toulalan can go for a 92+ Fwd/CF and a 90+ CM

The players you give me must be under 28.

George made this post on the thread where people posted which club they were going for:

On the add new club page' date=' search Chelsea for example in the club name search. Then it comes up with Chelsea, in blue at the moment because there's ones free. Right click on it, then on Open Link in New Tab. It then opens it in a new window/tab, which means you can refresh that page, whereas if you just clicked normally on the Chelsea it would open in a pop-up which is unable to be refreshed because it refreshes the whole add new club page, so you have to start again.

Don't see what's wrong with that way tbh, it's not taking advantage of anything :o[/quote']

Ste then replied saying it was okay to do this.

He has now deleted his post and people are being banned for using the method described above.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding between the Devs, or a bug, because if this is the reason people are being outright suspended it is quite frankly appalling! :mad:

Lets hope this is sorted ASAP.

Don't understand whats happening.

Only just logged on. :confused:

They have both been suspended but it seems it only comes into effect when they log out, then they can't log back in (as Mark just found out). Obviously i don't know but they say they haven't done anything wrong and i believe them.

Guest King Kolo

George made this post on the thread where people posted which club they were going for:

Ste then replied saying it was okay to do this.

He has now deleted his post and people are being banned for using the method described above.

Hopefully this is just a misunderstanding between the Devs' date=' or a bug, because if this is the reason people are being outright suspended it is quite frankly appalling! :mad:

Lets hope this is sorted ASAP.[/quote']

I'm so lucky then.

I was going to use that but Lyon in GC 65 wasn't showing up just Custom setups and then I got Lyon the normal way :)

A few people have recently lost there accounts or had them permanently suspended :S Firstly i dont understand how something can be permanently suspended' date=' a suspension would suggest a few days, like football 3 game suspensions, yet permanent means exactly what it means on the tin, so firstly SM need to sort that out.

Secondly the reasons for this permanent suspension are riduclous, actually i mean, lack of reason. The peple who have lost their accounts have had no explaination whatsoever, and id bet my house on a reply stating somewhere along the lines tat you should read, 'the terms and conditions'.

Individually the only reasons i can conclude for people losing accounts are the following;

Gazza - Your account was linked to my old one which got deleted, and therefore SM are now going at anyone linked with that account. The fact that you gave it to me, breaks the T&C's, but why would they have deleted it now and not when mine was :S

Red Devil - You said somewhere that Ben got you the side? Maybe the fact that Ben went on your account meant that you loaned the account to him in SM'd eyes and were given it bakc. In which case Bens account shouls also have been suspended.

Sparky - We know why matey and sure it will get cleared up.

Mark - I dont really know you to well so not sure whats gone on their fella.

From what i can see it seems SM keep saying that the reasons for losing accounts is due to breaking rules in the T&C's. However, the majority are older members who haven't read the T&C's since they signed up, so when rules are changed or added on we should really be let know.[/quote']

Have these people purchased accounts off other people?

Also, the account REDDEVIL has is Ross' old one yes?