Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I said it before, since approx 6 months ago, SM has lost all good sense.

It's like apes control the buttons there, and they are angry because they are out of bananas.

Gazza here :)

I havnt done anything wrong either. i brought the current GM i use now (which has been banned today) almost a year ago. from scratch. not off anybody.

Also its not like i used a illegal way to join the GC. i got nottingham forrest :rolleyes:

Making accounts to get around bans is not going to help you.

You should know this.

Can anyone clear something up for me?? Ive got a mate who's in the army and quite often go's on tour for several months, so I control his account, nothing dodgy I bearly enter the tranfer market with him.

Can I get done for this??

Can anyone clear something up for me?? Ive got a mate who's in the army and quite often go's on tour for several months' date=' so I control his account, nothing dodgy I bearly enter the tranfer market with him.

Can I get done for this??[/quote']

If you are in the same setups SM could view it as cheating regardless of the story behind it, so i guess yes you could.

If you are in the same setups SM could view it as cheating regardless of the story behind it' date=' so i guess yes you could.[/quote']

Cheers but surely as he's a gold memeber they cant expect me to not get him a team??

I'd be very surprised if the method George asked about is the reason people are being banned. SM cannot' date=' and probably wouldn't, catch people out deliberately like that. If it wasn't allowed they would have said so.[/quote']

But why say it's allowed and later delete the post? It doesn't make sense.

And if the reason Akash has had his account suspended is because I got him a team I will step down. As much as I enjoy the game and take pride in my position as Mod and CA, if a member who has done no wrong can get banned for me helping him out, then it should be me getting in trouble not him. Okay, taking the Man Utd away would be harsh, but acceptable, but an outright ban is OTT (if that is the reason for the ban). I havent read the T&C's for ages but if I have done wrong by helping someone out getting them a team, I appologise. If it's a punnishable offence I should also be getting punished.

IMO cheating within a GC should result in a big punishment, ie. member being banned from GC's for good, or being suspended completely - those people are ruining the game for others. The next punishment should be rep reduction to 30 for immoral behavior, ie not keeping to your side of the deal. Doing something little like, arranging a time to quit a team, or using an incorrect method to get a team (especially when you've been told it's okay :mad:) should result in the club being taken off you and a PM warning at the most.

How can SM say entering a GC the wrong way is a worse offense than cheating - when those people were told by an owner of the game it was alright. Please explain.

It really doesn't make sense. One second SM are saying in an ideal world the "big" teams should be spread out evenly. Yet they would rather me have an account full of 20 world class team, than helping out someone who might find it harder to get big teams because they've got a slower broadband speed or whatever :confused:

Its over the top whats happening tbh at the moment we are losing too many decent members of the game and the forum because of this, lots of people have done much worse and just get a little rep reduction but to be suspended for getting a team is stupid. its a team its not like its the last ever Man Utd or Chelsea of a GC is it. They should have at least been warned that if they did what they did again they would be banned but to suspend a paying customers account with no warning or reason i feel what is the point i have 3 GM accounts i used to really enjoy SM but lately there has been no improvements are perks keeping me on the game so i will be letting those accounts run out and i will be leaving in due cause, i have been daudiling on wether to renew the 2 GM's that have days left and i won't be doing, i will be staying on my main account until that is done and i'll be off but that's not for a while. We should get respect as paying customers who have made SM great

Guest TOM_HEMY

so who's accounts have been suspended?

reddevil's

anyone else's.....?

EDIT: and Mark Wallis's

I think this is an IP issue. A real head scratcher' date=' I have to say.[/quote']

I may regret saying this.

I am linked to others IP's for definate and I am free to join whatever and am not suspended from game worlds.

Best way to solve anything is to E-mail the support which has been suggested.

Guest TOM_HEMY

Mark Wallis and Gazza.
Sparky's aswell' date=' i lost one aswell for selling an account that i gave away![/quote']

For what exactly?

Is it like get rid of SM members day today or something lol, and whats this all about people getting teams other ways? lol all i know is you go to bottom wait for 65 then click on and of till teams apear the drag to team you want lol, whats the other ways?