Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Hope this teaches people that sending support e-mails/tickets DOES WORK!

Glad its sorted now.

Back to business:

GC31: All players available at Inter. Its lacking deals for me atm. The Villarreal manager is slighlty an idiot. I offer Maxwell and 5 mill for Santi, not an insulting offer IMO. I get countered, Maicon and Arshavin. Really wound me up earlier.

GC27: All of my efforts in the transfer market ended in one deal. I got Zapata and Isla for Alex. Not too bad. Really want to do more deals.

I enjoyed watching this little soap opera here :)

SM won't deliberately try and ban managers through the addition of clubs as that way seems perfectly legal to me..

I was banned a few days ago for selling Marseille and I admitted to my crime...Only because I thought it were perfectly legal (Before Job offers thread was deleted) etc but now. As a punishment for me, My Barca was taken away despite the Barca having no relations to Marseille as I had given it away for a standard setup. But nevertheless it was a punishment I'm still upset about seeing as though I manage only one decentish club (Spurs Gold 61)...

SM have made it VERY clear that users are not allowed to dictate where clubs go. If you have a job offer...Either accept or reject. Simple. Don't go telling your friends etc and many people may be against this law...But SM see it as an unfair advantage to non forum users because people would obviously give the club to their friends. It's like some people complain....You have paid for your GM and thus should be able to join any GC with any team you want. Same as those guys, they have paid for their GM's and should be entitled a fair chance to either receive a job offer or grab a good team without any dictation from other members...

To Sum Up: No Member Should Give/Sell/Notify A Friend/Other Managers About The Availability of Clubs As This Is Against The Rules

Glad to see Mark and RedDevilFC Back. Well done with your teams and good luck guys :)

Back to GC discussions:

PS - It would be handy if SM displayed a message on the homepage as there was a time when members were doing this without SM prosecuting anyone and so they may think it is legal...

Hope this teaches people that sending support e-mails/tickets DOES WORK!

Glad its sorted now.

Back to business:

GC31: All players available at Inter. Its lacking deals for me atm. The Villarreal manager is slighlty an idiot. I offer Maxwell and 5 mill for Santi' date=' not an insulting offer IMO. I get countered, Maicon and Arshavin. Really wound me up earlier.

GC27: All of my efforts in the transfer market ended in one deal. I got Zapata and Isla for Alex. Not too bad. Really want to do more deals.[/quote']

GC27 have a look at lyon mate I might have have soem there of intrest to you

I have a quiery lol, i asked SM if it was ok if someone was to look after my Account whilst i was on hoidya they said its ok but the accounts will be linked, but i am having second thoughts with everything going on on SM atm so knowing my luck ill lose my Account as they may think i have given that person my account!, however if you place Holiday Mode do they change player sif they beocme NMF etc? i am only going for little while, theyre may be a PC their but i dnt wanna really go on PC tbh...so if someone could tell em weather they chnage team id be very much appericiated!? :D

Guest Football8

Just got this in a match report in GC 62:

31: RED CARD - González RAUL shouts verbal abuse to the ref as he kicks the ball away in disgust

That would be highly unlikely in real life lol. :D

Gold 1: WHY! :mad: Beat an unmanaged team 2-0 to reach the semi-finals of the Russia/Ukraine Shield, and get to face teb and his mighty Spartak as a reward. While CSKA get to face an unmanaged team...just my luck :(. And after spending all my money on Eguren (32.5m). Its a shame Nick's old and now unmanaged Reims team are about to be decimated...

Gold 19: 4-1 win against United in the first leg of the first knockout round. Lahm out for 4 weeks, Diawara joining. Still looking for 90+ players, PM me if you want to sell any.

Gold 22: Played Roma for the second time in three days, both teams stuck with the exact same sides/tactics. Both time Inter win 3-1, now get to face Brescia in the Shield Final.

Gold 58: Real draw 1-1 with River at home in the first leg of the first knockout stage.

Gold 59: Man Utd secure their place in the next round of the SMFA CC with a game to spare as they beat Villarreal 3-1.

Looks like I missed all the fun lol

Anyway, was out all day and didn't get tactics done! :mad: So my teams fitness' are all messed up at the moment. Oh well, second team played in the SMFA Cup against Bordeuax in GC19 and won 2-0. :D Only match I was really bothered about.

GC31 - Chelsea sign Xavi, Milito (yet to be completed) and Agbonlahor. Mikel, Luis Fabiano and Defour all depart. A bid has also been accepted for Mata, J. Cole and Plestan will depart (hopefully). Belletti leaving for £4 million. Looking to add a bit of class... Kalou and Deco for sale. P/e only.

GC16 Sevilla - Reserves beat a weak Man Utd 5-2 in the 1st SMFA Cup game of the season

GC20 Man Utd - Draw 3-3 with Werder Bremen to reach the SMFA KO stage with 1 game to play.

GC21 Juventus - reserves beat Boca 5-0 to reach SMFA KO rounds with a game to spare

--

GC24 Barca - beat Real Sociedad 4-1 to reach Shield Semi Final

GC61 Barca - beat Getafe 4-1 in Shield round 3. Deportivo await in the Q/F

Decent night on the whole.

GC18 Bayern - Ribery is up for grabs, Replacement Winger(or LM) and another player.

GC20 Man Utd - Robben (93) is available, no replacement needed. Could sell Ronaldo but it would be very costly.

GC24 Barcelona - Abidal, Dani Alves, Hleb, Milito, Marquez and Puyol - each available for a replacement and another player.

GC38 Inter Milan - Worlds best RB Maicon is up for grabs (replacement RB or CB needed), Cambiasso also available (replacement CM needed)

GC39 Chelsea - Carvalho, Cech and Kalou available

GC62, Chelsea beat Hammers 3-2

GC63, Sevilla beat Deportivo 2-1

GC64, West Ham beat Northampton 1-0

Good night of fixtures for me, won all 3 matches i had with teams in cup competitions.

GC62 Chelsea - Everyone Available for P/E

GC64 West Ham - People still available

GC65 CSKA Moskva - Vagner Love on his way, but Krasic, Dzagoev and Akinfeev still available

Guest Abdel Zizi

Something is definetly wrong with GC's.

I'm Standard de Liège in the new GC 65, champions of Belgium, yet not in any European leagues.

Okay fair enough, PSV and Ajax might be better, but although Twente (which I support irl) managed to score better than them last year, they are nowhere near the standard of Standard.

Following this, where is AZ, they were champions in Holland last year, yet don't play in Europe.

Even worse, there are 2 Belgian teams in div 1 and 8 Dutch ones.

This is simply horrible. Even NAC Breda is in div 1, there are atleast 7 teams better than NAC in Belgium, in real life and in rating.

NAC Breda and Groningen should be in Div 2, and Club Brugge and Genk in Div 1, so it would be 6-4 for Holland, which is accurate.

And I still haven't said the worst part.

In div 2, also 10 teams, it's again 8 Holland teams, and which teams!

Heracles Almelo, Sparta Rotterdam, ADO, Roda?

, I mean where is Genk, GBA, Zulte Waregem, all a gazilion miles ahead of the mentioned teams.

It's a disgrace the Dutch and the Belgian comps aren't in GC's as a whole, but like it is now, it's disgraceful and utter BS.

GC60: Esudiantes beat Valencia 2-0 in SMFA Shield in the first leg

GC62: Hull win 2-0 in english cup

GC57: nottingham gets a good 3-1 win

GC52: bradford lost against a good man utd side 3-1 didnt hav much of a change now i can just focus on the league

Not a bad night for me 4 GC teams 4 cup games

GC 62 German Shield Round 2 Werder Bremen 1 VFL Osnabruck 0

A solitary strike from Marcio Araujo the recently signed 84rated midfield from Atletico Miniero puts Werder into round 3 and a meeting at home to FC Mainz

GC 61 Brazilian Shield Round 2 Cortiba 1 Internacional 3

A understrength Internacional glided into the last 8 and a meeting with Sao paulo with goals coming from Serbian Starlet Aleksic and 2 from back up striker Alecsandro

GC 55 SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 Arsenal 1 Genoa 1

A disappointing result in the home leg for Arsenal young sweedish striker Daniel Nordmark giving us the lead but a Pallardino strike for Genoa gives thenm the edge for the return leg in 2 weeks time

GC 19 SMFA Shield Q-Finals Sunderland 1 Napoli 2

Napoli earnt a vital first leg lead D'Alessandro opened the scoring however Sunderland responded early in the 2nd half before a goal right at the death from CB Simon Kjaer gave Napoli a vital lead going into the 2nd leg

Something is definetly wrong with GC's.

I'm Standard de Liège in the new GC 65' date=' champions of Belgium, yet not in any European leagues.

Okay fair enough, PSV and Ajax might be better, but although Twente (which I support irl) managed to score better than them last year, they are nowhere near the standard of Standard.

Following this, where is AZ, they were champions in Holland last year, yet don't play in Europe.

Even worse, there are 2 Belgian teams in div 1 and 8 Dutch ones.

This is simply horrible. Even NAC Breda is in div 1, there are atleast 7 teams better than NAC in Belgium, in real life and in rating.

NAC Breda and Groningen should be in Div 2, and Club Brugge and Genk in Div 1, so it would be 6-4 for Holland, which is accurate.

And I still haven't said the worst part.

In div 2, also 10 teams, it's again 8 Holland teams, and which teams!

Heracles Almelo, Sparta Rotterdam, ADO, Roda?

, I mean where is Genk, GBA, Zulte Waregem, all a gazilion miles ahead of the mentioned teams.

It's a disgrace the Dutch and the Belgian comps aren't in GC's as a whole, but like it is now, it's disgraceful and utter BS.[/quote']

I think the reason for this is because of the lack of good stadia in Belgium. You have Standard Liege who have a 30000 seater stadium, followed closely by the Jan Breydel Stadion that seats 29415. If those are the biggest stadiums then it's little surprise that there are more teams from the Eredivisie than the Jupiler League.

But I do agree that Racing Genk adn Club Brugge should be in Division 1 because both are in the Europa League next season.

GC31- More or less finished with deals in this game just waiting for ken to buy milito for chairman value. I know a lot of people said i got skanked in the deal i got for xavi but i personally think some people want too much for players in gc's, i really wanted fabiano and thought with mikel signing a new contract with chelsea he'll do me in the centre mid position. Xavi is world class but i wanted to have a bit of a change and im getting 2 players back for him. Reason i'm letting ken get milito for cv was that him selling fabiano left him short on a good striker and id rather have fabiano than milito so said he could have him for cv. You can look at it that i got mikel for xavi and then swapped milito for fabiano. But trying to add depth and younger players to the squad. Once milito goes, adds another 10 mil to the kitty, and got magallon coming in to add depth to the defense for the cups as i'm going for the league this season. No point having cash in these games as you can't spend it, unless you get lucky at a unmanaged club and splash it.

Agree with your last point there. You also see some managers transfer list older players that are still rated around the 90 mark, for p/e deals only, even though the players' value is only about 1m :rolleyes:

My cash balances are rising in a couple of my GC's but as before I will not be able to spend it unless I use the majority on some supposed new starlet that gets added to the database as a free agent!

GC31- More or less finished with deals in this game just waiting for ken to buy milito for chairman value. I know a lot of people said i got skanked in the deal i got for xavi but i personally think some people want too much for players in gc's' date=' i really wanted fabiano and thought with mikel signing a new contract with chelsea he'll do me in the centre mid position. Xavi is world class but i wanted to have a bit of a change and im getting 2 players back for him. Reason i'm letting ken get milito for cv was that him selling fabiano left him short on a good striker and id rather have fabiano than milito so said he could have him for cv. You can look at it that i got mikel for xavi and then swapped milito for fabiano. But trying to add depth and younger players to the squad. Once milito goes, adds another 10 mil to the kitty, and got magallon coming in to add depth to the defense for the cups as i'm going for the league this season. [b']No point having cash in these games as you can't spend it, unless you get lucky at a unmanaged club and splash it[/b].

GC65- Can't Believe Adam Beat Me to Toloi, We Both Bid 2.75m But He Made His 1st So He Grabbed Him :o

But I Am Signing - Pedro Beda, Uendel, Zezinho & Hopefully Some Other Undisclosed Talents For My Columbus Crew.

NB: Also Any Manager That Has An 80+ Youngster (Or Three! :P) That I Can Loan, Please Let Me Know! ;):)